剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
他还没告诉你 你会变成什么
He hasn't told you what you'll become.
我是说 之后
Afterwards, I mean.
你会...
You will be...
变得...
very...
非常...
very...
非常饿
hungry.
总比疯了好
Anything is better than going insane.
我觉得我在一点一点地燃烧着
I feel like I am catching on fire in slow motion.
佐... 我俩活到现在
Zo... our entire lives,
一直处在各种崩溃的边缘
we have been on the edge of something terrible.
难道你就不想 哪怕就这么一次
Don't you just, for once in your life,
能够被人好好照顾
just wanna be taken care of?
被人保护吗
Protected?
你这话 好比为了不变成丑八怪...
That is like saying you are so scared of being disfigured...
你就让人把你的脸割下来
that you have decided to let someone cut your face off.
我觉得我来这儿是有原因的
I think I am here for a reason.
万事皆有因缘
I think things happen for a reason.
我要去找...
I am going to go find us a door...
能逃出去的门
that leads downstairs.
天呐 这是...
Oh. Is it...
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是园丁
I'm a gardener.
这就是我吗 这就是我做的事吗
Is that who I am or what I do?
你喜欢提问题
So you like questions?
我喜欢谜语
I like riddles.
你知道那扇红门后面是什么吗...
Do you know what's behind that red door...
还有它为什么不让我通过
and why it will not let me through it?
这可不是谜语
That's not a riddle.
好吧...
Okay, um...
这...这样吧...
How... how about this? Um...
我... 我不是皮吉家的
I'm... I'm not a Peach,
是... 是只苍蝇
a... a fly,
但我飞过了红门
yet I get past the red door.
我是什么
What am I?
孩童
A child.
多谢
Thank you.
伊兹
Izzy?
你能带我回家吗
Can you get me home?
你再多藏一段时间
You have to hide just a little bit longer.
好吗
Okay?
起来
And up.
我来把你抬起来
Now, I'm doing the lifting.
加油 卢克
Go Luke!
不要太使劲 不要太使劲
Ah, not too much. Not too much.
很好 很好
Okay, okay.
对 是他对你做了这些
Yeah, he did this to you.
他没割到动脉 不然你就死了
He missed your artery, or you'd be dead.
能保住命还算不错
Nicked you real good.
别 别这样
No, don't try.
慢慢来
And, hey, look.
坐下 别动 不要动
Sit. Stay. Don't move, don't move.
好吧
Okay.
现在我们来练练怎么站起来
Now we're gonna practice standing up.
准备好了吗 下
Ready? Down.
往下
Go down.
下 下
Down. Down.
再来 好了
Down. There we go.
坚持一下 好了
Stay with me. All right.
再坚持一下 就快到了
Stay with me. There you go.
我要把你放下
I'm gonna put you down.
好 慢点
Okay, easy.
这儿有路出去 以前人搞非法买♥♥卖♥♥用的隧♥道♥
There's a way out. The bootleg tunnel.
为了我也坚持一下
Okay, just hang on for me.
好棋
Nice move.
你好 爱丽丝
Hi, Alice.
要和我们一起吗
Come join us.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
我在想伊兹的事
It's about Izzy.
她回来了吗
She came back?
我觉得她找过你
I had that feeling she'd have come to you.
你会带我去找她吗
Will you take me to her?
你会做些什么...
What will you do...
爱丽丝 我们不吃小孩
Alice, we don't eat children.
我们会送她回家 然后我再来医治你
We'll send her home, and then I'll fix you.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我带你去找她
I'll show you.
好孩子
Good girl.
来吧 小可爱
Come on, sugar plum.
我等不及想带你去看看我住的地方
I can't wait for you to see where I live.
我有两个像你这么大的孩子
I got a couple of kids your age.
我想你们会好好相处的
I think you're all gonna get along so swell.
想摸摸我的肚子吗
You wanna feel my belly?
来吧
Go on.
他为你踢了一下我
He kicked for you.
小可爱 我们走
Aw, presh. Come on.
什么都不用怕
Hey, you ain't got nothing to be scared of.
好吗
Okay?
我们回家吧
Hey, let's go home.
好吗
Yeah.
只要通过这扇漂亮的红门就行
Right through that pretty, red door.
卢克
Luke?
你是来这儿 是想把没做完的事做完吗
Are you here to finish what you started?
他来...
He came to you...
-向你求救了 -我找到了他
- for help. - I found him
就在你把他扔下等死的那个地方
where you left him for dead.
你把那头带回来了
You brought back the head.
这是证据
Evidence.
我来弥补我的过错
I came to set right what I did.
-我要把它带走 -你不会才怪了吧
- I'll take it from here. - Like hell you will.
我... 我想尽快解决
I... I wanted to make it quick.
我怕他们会对你下手
I was afraid of what they'd do to you.
真是个好父亲啊
Father of the year.
他不是乌合之众 儿子
This ain't the mob, son.
不能去向联邦调查局求助
You can't just go to the... The Feds for help.
我当时很慌
I panicked.
现在
Now?
现在我们都被选定了
Now we're both marked.
现在我们得马上离开这鬼地方
Now we get the hell out of here
再去想下一步
and figure out our next move.
我杀了他们
I took care of them.
他说他们不会死
He means they're not dead.
他们还会复活的
They'll get back up.
他说我们必须割掉他们的头
He means we have to cut off their heads.
你帮我们还是他们
Are you with us or them?
那么我们开始吧
Let's get started.
他们在找一个孩子
They're looking for a kid.
出于某个目的 他们需要她
They need her for something.
是 不过事情不是你想的那样
Yeah, but it's not what you think.
伊兹在这里迷了路 还好我找到她了
Izzy was lost up here, but I found her.
他们放她走了
And they let her go.
你... 你确定吗
A... are you sure about that?
佐伊...
Zoey...
打个比方...
It's like...
我被困在一座燃烧的房♥子里
I'm in this burning building,
我要么选择被火烧死要么选择跳出来
and I could either be burned alive or jump.
我不知道我跳下去会发生什么
And I don't know what's gonna happen when I jump,
不过我确信下面有人会接住我
but I know that there's someone down there to catch me.
该走了
It's time to go.
你快换上裙子
Go put on your dress.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表