剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
我感觉我需要看看你的情况
I felt I needed to see how you were.
如果吃点东西 你会感觉好很多
You'll feel better if you eat something.
让我看看
Let me see! Ahh!
佐伊 你对你自己的腿做了什么
Zoey, what did you do to your leg?
辖区里发生了谋杀案
There was a homicide in the precinct.
爸 到底怎么回事
Pops, what the hell is going on?
我看到我爸的手下放走了一个杀人犯
I saw my dad's men set a murderer free.
那些人 皮奇家的人
Those people--the Peaches-are suddenly
突然对爱丽丝和她姐姐很感兴趣
very interested in Alice and her sister.
他进入了我的脑子里
He went inside of my head.
我觉得他唤醒了些东西
I think he woke something up.
精神分♥裂♥症先生
Mr. Schizophrenia.
不
No.
你的姐姐精神崩溃
Your sister suffered a psychotic break.
我只想知道我会不会这样
I just wanna know if this is gonna happen to me.
我们的桌上永远有你的位置
There's a place for you at our table
我们的家中永远有你的位置
and there is a room for you in our home.
楼梯就是通往你们的家吗
Is that where the stairs lead to?
几年前 家里
外面太湿热了
Because it's so muggy outside
我们都快汗如雨下了
that we're about to get rained on heat.
你最好在汗如雨下前
Ooh, you better go shopping right before
去购物
you're about to get rained on.
-姑娘们 -内斯特
- Hi, girls. - Hi, Nestor.
-今天真湿热 -对 但花很漂亮
- Muggy today. - Yeah, but the flowers look great.
爱丽丝
Alice.
-我刚才正想你 -什么
- I'm just thinking of you. - What?
佐伊 别这么诡异
Zoey, stop being weird.
我们走
Let's go.
零异频道 屠♥杀♥区
第四集
卢克
Luke...
我说你可以带他来我家
when I said you could bring him to my house,
不是这个意思
this is not what I meant.
对 我们需要制定个计划
Yeah. We need to make a plan.
我们
We?
你到底要不要帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
不敢相信我让你把我牵扯进来
Cannot believe I let you get me into this.
这...我...
Is it--I would--me?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
拜托 这...
Oh, come on. That is--
别假装是我把你牵扯进来了好吗
Stop pretending like I got you into this, okay?
你早就已经置身其中
You already were in this.
这是你一直在等的 对吧
You know, this is what you've been waiting for, right?
所有问题的答案
Answers to all those questions.
不要跟疯兔子一样到处跑了
Stop running around like a crazy rabbit.
我一直在想你什么时候出现
I was wondering when you would show up.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是避暑的房♥子
It's the summer house.
-那是什么 -处于食物链顶端
- What's the summer house? - Our little plantation
我们的小种植园
on top of the food chain.
就称之为
Call it...
特殊定制吧
custom made by request.
尽管主人有点混♥蛋♥
Although, the landlord is a bit of a prick.
来 我们对...
There you go. We had...
这个的期望值很高
such high hopes for this.
我只想找到我的姐姐 带她回家
I just wanna find my sister, take her home.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在房♥子里
She's at the house.
我到不了那里
I can't get there.
-你能带我去吗 -不能
- Can you take me? - No.
你得自己过去
You have to go there by yourself.
比你想象得要难
And it's harder than you think.
好吧
Fine.
母亲 他们还要
Mother, how much longer are they gonna
害我们多久
rip people off of us?
他们带来的这个盘子 这个盘子...
This tray they brought over, this tray is--
-我们就不要自欺欺人了 -别说了
- let's not kid ourselves. - Truly, stop it.
他们要因为盘子上的骨头
Are they gonna beg her and take her
求她并带她走吗
because of the bone on the plate?
不
No.
到处走总是让我疲劳
Always tires me out, gettin' around.
你们好
Oh, hi.
抱歉我这么久才来
Sorry I'm late.
你好
Hi.
这栋房♥子比看起来大多了
This house is a lot bigger than it looks on the outside.
你饿了 是吗
Oh, you're hungry, aren't you?
我个人无法吃饱了睡觉
Me, personally, I--I can't sleep on a full stomach.
所以午餐是我最喜欢的一餐
That's why lunch is my favorite meal of the day.
可以吃很多 并且仍然消化掉
Eat and eat and eat and I still have time
再睡觉
to digest before bedtime.
轻松入睡 不做噩梦
Sleep easy, no nightmares.
我不...
Oh, I'm not--
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
亲爱的 别骗自己了
Oh, hon, you can tell yourself that,
我都听到你肚子叫了
but I can hear your stomach grumblin' from here.
罗伯特呢
Where's Robert?
他从昨天起就一直在楼下
He's been downstairs since yesterday.
你弟弟不会错过午餐的
It's not like your brother to miss lunch.
他过来没好处
He gets up to no good down there.
你了解罗伯特
You know Robert.
他不仔细
He's not careful.
我了解我儿子
I know my son.
真的吗 母亲
Do you, Mother?
你考虑过吗 尽管你给他
And do you ever imagine that despite all the attention
那么多关注 但你可能根本
that you give him, maybe you don't know
-不知道罗伯特想什么 -你别小气了
- what Robert gets up to. - Now, you're just being petty.
午餐来了
Lunch is here.
好 快吃吧
Okay, settle down now.
你打算怎么处理尸体
So what do you plan to do with the body?
这个我还得再想
Yeah, I still gotta figure that out.
你得快点想
Well, you need to figure fast.
我的地下室里有个死掉的皮奇
I got a dead Peach in my basement,
这事不能久
and it ain't gonna keep.
皮奇妈妈爱罗伯特
Mother Peach loves Robert.
阿尔杜斯一直苦恼
It bothers Aldus to no end
罗伯特是她最喜欢的皮奇家人
that Robert's her favorite Peach.
不过罗伯特确实是最棒的皮奇
Robert is the best Peach of 'em all, though.
他从乔治亚博克特保险公♥司♥的
He rescued me from the secretarial pool
秘书室里把我救了出来
down at Burkett Insurance Company in Georgia--
我就是从那来的
that's where I'm from.
罗伯特去参观
Robert was down on a visit, right,
一天早上他进去
and he walked in one morning
我就坐在那里打字...
and I was just sitting there, typing away and--
他在门口点头示意
and he nodded at the door.
我说...
And I said...
"先生 有何建议吗"
"Sir, what are you suggesting?"
他说 "我建议你跟我出门
And he said, "I'm suggesting you follow me out that door
我让你成为乔治亚来的皮奇"
and I make you a Georgia Peach."
我也正是那么做的
And that's exactly what I did.
我一直跟着他
I followed him out and in time,
我跟着他到了这里
I followed him up here.
说实话 我会跟随罗伯特去天涯海角
Truth is, I'd follow Robert anywhere.
能再给我一片吗
Actually, can I get one more?
这里每天都跟复活节一样
It's like every day is Easter around here,
知道吗
you know?
快吃 亲爱的
Go on, eat, honey.
他去哪了
Where the fuck did he go?
好吧
Okay.
以他的情况
Well, he couldn't have gone far
走不远
in his condition.
当然 他死了
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表