剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
张开嘴巴
Open.
抓到了出来了
Got you.
看
There.
好了
Yeah.
太好了 亲爱的
Oh, yeah. Oh, great, sweetie.
太好的 奶奶
It's great, Grandma. It's great.
没事了
It's all right. Okay.
跟紧我 没事了
Stay with me. It's all right, right?
好 快跑
Right. It's okay. Run.
你不一起来吗
Aren't you coming?
我得回去找我妹妹
I have to go back for my sister.
你快逃去藏身的地方然后躲好等着我好吗
Go to your hiding place and wait there, okay?
如果等到太阳升起来时我还没到
If I don't get there before the sun comes up,
你就去杜莱普大街421号♥
go to 421 Dulap Street.
杜莱普大街421号♥
421 Dulap Street.
-你念一遍 -杜莱普大街421号♥
- Say it. - 421 Dulap Street.
很好
Right. Okay, good.
好
Okay.
走吧
Go.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
他们没送她回家
They didn't send her home.
他们是打算把她喂给什么东西吃
They were going to feed her to something.
你听到我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
我知道这种感觉
I remember that feeling.
你现在的感觉我都经历过
I felt the exact same thing you're feeling.
就好像全世界你都不在乎
It's like you don't have a care in the world.
你不在乎任何人或事
You don't care about anyone or anything.
伊兹这事他们说谎了
They lied about Izzy.
我知道
I know.
我们走吧
Let's go.
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝... 求你快醒醒 爱丽丝
Alice... please, just wake up, Alice.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想变回我之前的样子
I want to go back to the way I was.
现在
Now...
我们离开这里
we get the hell out of here.
只要不是这儿 哪里都行
Anywhere but here.
他是说 住这儿的人怎么办
He means, what about the people who live here?
还记得你的保姆吗
Remember that babysitter you had?
你当时6岁
You were six.
她叫卡莉还是克里斯蒂什么的
Carly or Christie or something like that.
有一天 她告诉你说
One day, she tells you,
你必须把碗里的饭吃干净
you gotta eat all your food
因为在其他国家
'cause there's a million starving kids
还有上百万挨饿的小孩
in other countries.
大概在一周后
And about a week later,
邮递员过来敲门
the mailman comes knocking on the door.
说他这几天总在邮箱里拿到一些破破的小包裹
Says he keeps finding leaky packages in the mailbox
上面写着寄给 挨饿的孩子们
addressed to "The Starving Kids."
我不得不让你坐下
I had to sit you down.
认真告诉你
And tell you,
孩子 你没法拯救所有人
kid, you can't save everyone.
你懂我的意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
这是一种心理防御机制
I'm saying that compartmentalization
叫做"小团体化"
is a psychological survival skill.
你得照顾好你认识的人
You gotta take care of those you know,
你爱的人
those you love.
而那些不认识的人
Those you don't,
他们没那么重要
they're less of a priority.
你懂吗
You get me?
你今晚准备了什么 妈妈
What did you make tonight, Mama?
我想吃一大盆砂锅菜
I was thinking of making a big casserole.
小可怜
You poor thing.
你今天肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted after today.
也饿坏了
And hungry.
在这里
In this place,
远离疯狂和残酷
away from craziness and cruelty,
家庭最珍贵
where family is precious,
让我们热烈欢迎我们的养女...
we grow stronger welcoming our adopted daughter...
爱丽丝
Alice.
-敬爱丽丝 -敬爱丽丝
- To Alice. - To Alice.
敬爱丽丝
To Alice.
我的天
My, oh, my.
爱丽丝
Come on, Alice.
尝尝看
Take a bite.
佐伊在哪里
Where's Zoey?
她应该走了
I think she left.
她走了吗
She did?
她因为伊兹那事很激动
And she's all worked up about Izzy.
你来吗
You coming?
等等
Wait.
神...
God...
我是你的仆人
I am your servant.
别对我们生气
Don't be angry with us.
求您了
Please.
等等
Wait!
我会把她带回给您
I'll bring her back to you.
我们选定献给您的那个孩子
Your child we marked.
我向您保证
I promise you.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表