剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
屠户街到底发生了什么
What does happen on Butcher's Block?
人们接二连三失踪
People go missing.
你可能见过那个墙画
You've probably seen the murals.
惨白的脸 血红的嘴
White face, bloody mouth.
听说他是约瑟夫·皮吉
They say it's Joseph Peach.
每当有人失踪 人们都说他们被屠户拐走了
Now when people disappear they say the butcher took 'em.
你待会要去见塔妮娅·马库斯
So you're going to be meeting Tanya Marcus
还有她女儿伊兹
and her daughter, Izzy.
你能保证我和妈妈
Will you make sure nothing happens to me and my mom?
当然 伊兹
Of course. Izzy!
-她们被别人拐走了 -单亲母亲知道儿童保护机构要来时
- Someone took them. - When Mom knows CPS is arriving,
她们就会玩失踪
sometimes they just ghost.
你没有听到她的尖叫声
You didn't hear her scream.
他们不重要
They don't matter.
你知道我是对的 老鼠男先生
You know I'm right, Mr. Mouse Man.
我们要砍掉他们的头
We have to cut off their heads.
里面是什么
What's in there?
走私贩建了这栋房♥子 这里到处都是密道
Bootleggers built the houses, all tunnels. Bootleggers built the houses, all tunnels.
房♥子里面还有其他东西
There is something else in this house.
他们崇拜它
What they pray to.
我们答应了要献上小姑娘
We promised the little girl.
我们必须把她送过去
We must deliver the little girl.
伊兹
Izzy?
伊兹这事他们说了谎
They lied about Izzy.
我知道
I know.
我想变回我之前的样子
I want to go back to the way I was.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我想找到一扇
I am going to go find us a door
能逃出去的门
that leads downstairs.
佐伊在哪里
Where's Zoe?
她可能离开了
I think she left.
真的吗
She did?
我会把她带回来
I'll bring her back to you.
我保证
I promise.
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
我的头脑非常清醒
My head feels so clear.
我终于能畅快地呼吸
I feel like I can breathe.
我的大脑也终于受自己的控制
Like my mind is finally on my side again.
有件事...
There's, um...
我一直想跟你谈谈
There's something I want to talk to you about.
有一个承诺 我们必须要兑现
It's a promise we made that needs to be fulfilled
这样才能保住这里的桃源生活
so we don't lose our dreaming here.
对谁的承诺
A promise to who?
某种更高的力量
A higher power of some kind.
是他赐予了我们这个夏日圣地
Gave us the Summer House.
哪种更高的力量
What kind of higher power?
是不是... 很美
Is it... is it beautiful?
太美了
It's so beautiful;
美到让你眼流血泪
it'll make your eyes bleed.
-我能见见那个更高的力量吗 -可以
- Can I see this higher power? - You can.
在献祭前
Before the offering.
献上什么
What offering?
小天使
A little angel.
-伊兹 -没错
- Izzy. - Yes.
我们的神拥有许多天使
Our god has many angels.
我们承诺献上她 但她逃跑了
We promised her to him, but she got away.
今晚就要举♥行♥献祭仪式
We have to deliver her tonight.
如果把她献上 我们都难逃死罪
If we don't, it will be very dangerous for all of us.
我们必须承受
We have to accept it.
明白吗
You understand?
卢克 你这办法行不通
Luke, this isn't gonna work.
我们不能就这样去抓他们
We can't just go after them.
或许我们是该放手了
Maybe it is time for us to just go.
放弃吗
Give up?
我跟你一样都想置他们于死地
Look, I want them dead just as much as you do.
但是理智告诉我 我们根本没有胜算
But I am not so deluded that I think that we're going to win.
我抓他们
I'm going after them.
你帮不帮
Are you gonna help me or not?
这时候不应该有人来找我
I wasn't expecting anyone.
去看
Go.
谁在外面
Who is it?
把门开一条小缝
Okay, open the door just a little.
她回来了
She came back.
我找到了藏着的她
I found her hiding.
-快进来 -不必了 谢谢
- Come inside. - No, thank you.
进去吧
Go.
快进去
Go.
等他们来了 保证她的安全
Keep her safe when they come.
好的
We will.
黛安
Diane, um...
-你没事吧 -你好
- Hey. How you doing? - Hi.
我们保护你 进屋弄干净吧
We got you. Let's go get you cleaned up.
把脏东西都擦干净
Let's get this off of you.
这是什么
What is this?
我们要把脏东西擦干净
Well, we're gonna get rid of it
你会变得漂漂亮亮
and you're gonna be shiny
-焕然一新 -伊兹 伊兹
- like a new penny. - Izzy! Izzy!
她在哪里
Where is she?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 你做到了
Oh, my gosh. You made it.
-我知道你肯定可以的 -我按你说的藏了起来
- I knew you could do it. - I hid like you told me to.
你太棒了
You did so good.
爱丽丝在哪里
Where's Alice?
她留在那里了
She stayed.
就这样结束了吗 我们什么都做不了
So that's it? There's nothing we can do.
或许还有办法
Maybe there is.
还有其他东西跟他们在一起
There is something else up there with them.
那东西跟他们不一样
Something that's not one of them.
那个东西...
It's this...
它是他们一切能量的源头
this thing that gives them everything that they have.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
它想要她
It wants her.
他们很怕因为不能把她送到它那里
And they are very scared of what it will do
而被它惩罚
to them if they can't deliver.
是吗
Is that right?
所以他们会来找她
So they'll be coming for her.
我觉得他们现在已经来了
Oh, I have a feeling they're coming right now.
我们只需要确保
Then we'll just have to make sure
他们找不到她
they don't get their hands on her.
我们必须让皮吉家付出相应的代价
We'll let them Peaches pay what they owe.
去开我的车
Take my car and drive
-我们逃得越远越好 -我去开
- as far and as fast as we can. - I'll get it running.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你好 佐伊
Hi, Zoe.
你来这儿有什么事
Um, what are you doing here?
皮吉家的人呢
Where are the Peaches?
他们就这么让你走了吗
They just let you leave?
我随时可以离开
I can leave whenever I want.
不请我进去吗
Aren't you gonna let me in?
还是不了吧
I don't think so.
他们有跟着你吗
Are they with you?
我知道伊兹在这里
I know that Izzy's in there.
你可以把她交给我 不然他们会过来抓走她
Now, you can give her to me, or they're gonna come and take her.
你之前那么害怕丧失理智
You were so scared of losing your mind
转眼你就这么放弃了
and then you just gave it away.
现在是你最需要我的时候
You need me more than ever.
让我好好照顾你吧
Let me take care of you.
在那个世界
In a world where you don't have to worry about
你不用担心缺钱 不用担心妈妈 不用担心生病
money or Mom or being sick.
这样行吗 我们上车然后离开这个鬼地方
How about we get in a car and get the hell out of here,
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表