剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
不是某个人
Not one somebody.
可能是某个家族
Could be one family.
那肯定规模很大了
Well, I guess that this would be the city for it.
皮奇肉店
You know? Peach's Meats.
没错
Exactly.
看看你右边 这是皮奇家的人
Look to your right. Those are the Peaches.
他们都失踪于1952年
In 1952, they all disappeared,
但是我觉得他们之中仍然有人在游荡
except I think some of them are still hanging around.
在游荡做什么
Still hanging around doing what?
杀戮
Killing.
从创始人开始
It would've begun with the founder.
他行踪隐匿...是个原教旨主义信仰狂
He was a recluse... fundamentalist religious nut.
我以前很年轻的时候
I used to sing in a choir in this church...
会在这个教堂唱诗 然后我的嗓音变了
when I was very young. Then my voice changed.
他们就把我踢出去了 这些混♥蛋♥
They kicked me out. The bastards.
那是谁
Who's that?
就是他 乔瑟夫·皮奇
That's him. Joseph Peach.
如果他还活着 应该有130岁了
He would be almost 130, though, today, if he were still alive.
你知道这辆车会带我们去哪里吗
Do you know where the bus will take us?
中♥央♥车站
Uh, Central Station.
圣子...
And the son...
顺便 我叫乔伊
My name's Joey, by the way.
佐伊
Uh... Zoe.
很高兴认识你 佐伊
Nice to meet you... Zoe.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表