剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
So I Googled you and I saw that you used to be a reporter.
是啊 不管你信不信 那曾经是份正经工作
Yeah, believe it or not, that used to be an actual job.
好毛茸茸
So furry...
不不不 不要碰
No, no, no, no, no. Don't touch that.
-没事的 -那不是我们的
- It's fine. - It's not ours.
真的好可爱
So cute, though.
我看过关于你弟弟的这篇文章
I read this article about your brother.
我都不知道网上有
Yeah, I didn't know it was online.
有的 深表遗憾
Yeah, it is. I'm sorry about that.
嗯
Yeah.
-这是你的研究吗 -是的
- Is this your study? - Uh, yeah, it's...
我在研究一本书 关于当地历史
research on a book I'm going. Local history.
-不好意思 -抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
我不是故意打听 我其实只是想知道
Didn't mean to pry, I just... I actually wanna know about...
当地历史 尤其是...哇
local history, especially... whoa.
你好 宝贝
Hello, baby.
这里安德烈
This is Andre.
乖
Good boy.
吃吧
Eat your nummies.
不好意思 我要坐下了
You will excuse me if I sit down.
我的坐骨神经痛今天真要命了
My sciatica is killing me today.
如果你要在这里当社工
Well, if you're gonna be a social worker here,
那你会学到很多当地历史的
you're gonna learn a lot about the history.
其实是"家庭协助员"
Yeah, well, it's "Family advocate," actually.
就是帮助低收入家庭
You know, it's working with low-income families
渡过难关
that fall through the cracks.
他们都有精神问题
They all have mental health issues
或许毒瘾之类的 所以
or addictions and stuff like that, so...
那你具体是怎么
And you're working with them...
帮他们
in what way, exactly?
我教他们体系
I'm teaching them about the system
让他们学会利用
so that they can use it.
利用体系
Using the system.
-真是乐观 -为什么
- Wow, that is optimistic. - Why?
照我的经验 我觉得...
Well, in my experience, I have found that...
你决定改变世界的时候
when you set out to the change the world,
世界反而会改变你
the world changes you instead.
宝贝 我们送这两位女士上楼
Oh, baby, let's get these ladies upstairs.
这边请
If you will walk this way...
来电 未知号♥码
-喂 -爱丽丝 你好
- Hello? - Ali, hi.
我很想你 我一直想给你打电♥话♥
I miss you. I've been trying to call you.
我想跟你说声生日快乐
I wanted to tell you happy birthday.
那是上周了 妈妈
It was last week, Mom.
你姐姐怎么样
How's your sister?
你照顾好她了吗
Are you taking good care of her?
-当然了 -那就好
- Yeah, of course I am. - Good, that's...
你们在哪里
where are you?
我说过 我们搬家了
I told you we moved.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
搬去哪里了
Where?
你不想让我知道
You don't want me to know.
爱丽丝
Ali.
-我当时根本不是自己 -我知道 妈
- I wasn't myself. - Yeah, I know, Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我得挂了 -不要
- Look, I gotta go. - No, don't!
求你 亲爱的 不要
Please, honey. Please, no.
我...我需要离开这个地方
I just... I need to get out of this place.
爱丽丝 我当时根本不是自己
Ali, I wasn't myself.
你不明白
You just don't understand.
你能...让我跟佐伊说话吗
Can you please just... Just let me talk to Zoe?
-她现在不在边上 -那你
- She's not here right now. - Well, then
把她的号♥码给我
give me her number.
-你无权决定 -对她不好
- You don't get to decide this. - It's not good for her.
-我得挂了 -爱丽丝 求你
- I have to go. - Ali, please.
我就是想你了 我很想你
I just miss you. I miss you so much.
告诉我你在哪里 求你告诉我
Tell me where you are. Please, just tell me.
你在哪里 亲爱的
Where are you, honey?
-我也想你 妈妈 -爱丽丝
- I miss you too, Mom. - Ali?
亲爱的 等等
Honey, wait, wait...
你怎么样 就快好了
How you doing? Almost done.
你这一身皮草很不错
You got a gorgeous coat on you.
我们会好好处理你的
We're gonna do something real nice with you.
你也会去楼上的主屋
You'll be upstairs in the main house too.
那样不错吧
That'll be nice, huh?
你想干什么
So what do you think you want to be?
从小溪喝水吗
Drinking from a stream?
可以把你放在厨房♥水槽边
We could put you by the kitchen sink.
想吗
Wanna do that?
你是这里唯一的浣熊 伙计
You're the only raccoon in the house, dude.
-你好 -什么事
- Hi. - Yes?
我就想简单跟你说一下
I just wanted to talk to you quick
-我姐姐的事 -好
- about my sister. - Sure.
我打电♥话♥时说了...
So, as I said over the phone...
其实乍一看
You know, just at first glance,
她看起来挺正常的
I have to say, she seemed normal.
她服药的时候是很正常
Yeah, no, she is when she's on her meds.
但我想事先提醒你一下
But I also just wanted to let you know
她现在正在康复
as a little FYI, she's also in recovery.
所以不能接触毒品和酒精
So no drugs, no alcohol.
你尽量不要邀请她喝酒
So if you could just avoid offering her a drink
那样就太好了
or anything, that would be really great.
我一般一个人喝酒
I usually drink alone.
说实话 我接受这份工作
And honestly, I... you know, I took this job
其实是为了她 工作地点
for her... you know, it didn't even matter
根本不重要 我们只是需要个新的开始
where it was. We just needed a fresh start...
其实...
Yeah, well...
我不是你妈
I'm not your mom, okay?
我也不是你阿姨 我只是你的房♥东
I'm not even your cool aunt. I'm just the landlady.
你每个月给我支票
You give me a check every month.
我去兑现 这就行了
I cash it. That's it.
我没有孩子 这是我的选择
I-I have no kids, and that was by choice.
明白了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
租户啊
Renters, huh?
第一天
First day.
你要去见坦尼亚·马库斯
So you're gonna be meeting Tanya Marcus
和她女儿伊莎贝尔
and her daughter Isabelle, okay?
伊西
Izzy.
儿童保护服务部今天会来
CPS is going to be coming today
把她从家里带走
and removing her from the home.
我们要在场吗
And we're gonna be there?
没人说这份工作是"心灵鸡汤"
No one said this job was "Chicken Soup for the Soul."
屠♥杀♥区
And Butcher's Block,
我们要去那里吗
that-that's the area we're going to?
不 我们已经在了
No, that's where we are.
这里的西恩街就是屠♥杀♥区的
Shin Street, up here. It's Butcher's.
皮奇肉店
"Peach's Meats."
这里到处都是
I've been seeing that everywhere.
是 这里是依肉类加工厂而建的
Yeah, the city was built around meat-packing plants.
肉店员工就住在屠♥杀♥区
Butcher's Block is where the workers lived.
皮奇肉店
曾经是约瑟夫·皮奇经营
There were run by this guy, Joseph Peach.
有一天他消失了
One day he disappeared
整个肉店就关门了
and the whole operation shut down.
你知道"牺牲区"吗
You know the term "Sacrifice zone"?
不知道
No.
是指环境上耗尽的区域
It's an environmentally used-up area,
就像死矿坑
like a dead mine.
没有学校规划
No school programming,
没有精神健康资金
no mental health funding,
没有公共设施
no public works.
就是一个社会经济死亡区
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表