剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
人们会失踪
People go missing.
你不会让我和我妈妈有事的吧
Will you make sure nothing happens to me and my mom?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
有人抓走了她们
Okay, someone took them.
在儿童保护服务部来领走孩子一小时前
An hour before CPS arrives to remove the kid?
我姐姐佐伊有精神问题
My sister, Zoe, she suffers from mental health issues.
这就是你生命终结的开始
It's the beginning of the end of you.
乔瑟夫·皮奇
Joseph Peach.
皮奇肉店出品
食物链顶端
如果他还活着 应该有130岁了
He would be almost 130 if he were still alive.
我需要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
很高兴认识你 佐伊
Nice to meet you, Zoe.
真是个有趣的问题 蒂米
What a funny question, Timmy.
你说为什么吃猪肉是什么意思
What do you mean, why do we eat pigs?
这就好比问我们为什么吃鸡肉
That's like asking, why do we eat chicken
或者任何其它的肉一样
or any of these other kinds of meat?
我们吃肉是因为食物链
We eat meat because of the food chain.
你知道什么是食物链吗 蒂米
Do you know what the food chain is, Timmy?
关于食物链 首先需要知道的是
Well, the first thing to know about the food chain
我们处于它的顶端
is that we're on top of it,
其它一切都处于底下
and everything else is lower down.
你知道拉塞尔在
You know how Rascal catches rats
屋后巷抓老鼠吧
in the alley behind the house?
那是因为
Well, that's because
在食物链上它比老鼠的位置高
he's higher up on the food chain than they are.
大自然就是这样
It's just how things work.
被吃的动物
Animals that get eaten
就应该被吃
are supposed to get eaten,
反正有些动物多的是
and sometimes there were just too many of them anyway.
但你不用担心 蒂米
But don't you worry about a thing, Timmy.
你只要享用美食就好了
You just tuck in and enjoy your meal,
妈妈会做得很好吃
'cause Mama made it real nice.
零异频道 屠♥杀♥区
第二集
你不会真想
You're not actually gonna
留语♥音♥信箱吧
leave a voice mail, are you?
佐伊 是我
Hey, Zoe, it's me.
听着 我明白了 不过
Um, listen, I get the point. Just--
你是时候给我回电了
It's time to call me back, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
一年前
"时光老人"
Father Time.
什么 哪里 哪里
What? Where? Where?
那边
There!
天啊 佐伊
Jeez, Zoe.
我还是认为我们应该养那只龙猫
I still think we should've gotten that chinchilla.
它就是没毛的雪貂而已
It's basically a hairless ferret.
不是的
No, it's not.
是
Yes.
停 佐伊 求你不那样
Stop, Zoe. Please, don't do that.
求你了求你了求你了
Please, please, please, please, please, please.
佐伊 住手
Zoe, stop it.
佐伊 住手
Zoe, stop!
那是妈妈吗
Was that Mom?
妈
Mom?
*我真的很累又病重*
* I was weary and ill at ease *
*我的手指漫无目的地*
* And my fingers wandered idly *
*游走于吵闹的琴键*
* Over the noisy keys *
*我不知道我弹奏的是什么*
* I knew not what I was playing *
-*也不知道我梦的是什么* -妈
- * Or what I was dreaming * - Mom?
喂
Hello?
爱丽丝
Alice.
你是谁
Who is this?
我是基金会的戴夫
This is Dave from Collections.
给你打电♥话♥是因为你的学生贷款过期未还
I'm calling about your overdue student loan payments.
好不容易联♥系♥...
You've been hard to reach--
这不是爱丽丝的号♥ 爱丽丝死了
This isn't Alice's number. Alice is dead.
爱丽丝
Alice...
我要你带我看看你看到他的确切地点
I want you to show me exactly where you saw him.
昨晚在屠♥杀♥区
Last night in Butcher's Block,
佐伊看到了东西
Zoe saw something.
什么东西
What kind of something?
我不知道 她不肯说
I don't know, and she wouldn't say.
但佐伊吓坏了
But Zoe was terrified.
我们回顾一下你的路线
So let's retrace your steps.
就是这里吗
So is this it?
对
Yep.
喂
Hey, uh,
今天你见过住在这里的小女孩吗
you seen the little girl who lives in this house today?
昨晚呢
Last night?
从没见过吗
Ever?
我不该让佐伊离开
I shouldn't have let Zoe leave.
我要我知道她
I wouldn't have let her go
真的会去搭巴士 我不会让她走
if I didn't think she was gonna get on that bus.
她要去找你妈妈还是什么吗
Well, is she going to your mom's or what?
不
No.
我们把妈妈送走后她就没见过她了
She hasn't seen my mother since we sent her away.
你见过吗
Have you?
*弹奏 我是什么*
* Playing or what I was *
怎么说呢 她...
I don't know, she just--
她变了 知道吗
she's not the same now, you know?
现在她...
Now she just--
她不在了
she's gone.
我只需要佐伊回我的信息
I just need Zoe to text me back
让我知道她人没事
so I know that she's all right.
你真的认为我看到的那个人
You really think that guy I saw has something to do
跟屠♥杀♥区有人失踪有关吗
with the people disappearing in Butcher's Block?
是你说他跟
You were the one who said
乔瑟夫·皮奇一模一样
he looked exactly like Joseph Peach.
应该就是这里
I think this is it.
-他说他的房♥子在这里 -曾经是
- He said his house was here. - It was.
真正的乔瑟夫·皮奇 房♥子就在那边
The real Joseph Peach, the house was right there.
皮奇家族是怎么消失的
How did the Peach family disappear?
那是1952年 在我出生两年后
Mm, it was 1952, two years after I was born.
一群工人来这里找皮奇
A group of workers came here to the house looking for Peach.
他们破门而入 发现♥房♥♥子是空的
They broke the door down, and the house was empty.
他们为什么找他
Why did they go after him anyway?
有谣言说 30年代起...
Oh, there had been rumors since the '30s--
反正就是奇怪的宗教什么
weird and religious shit, you know, like,
超自然什么的
occult stuff and all that.
他的女儿被杀后
And then after his daughters were killed,
他就更奇怪了
he got even weirder.
慢着 怎么被杀的
Wait, killed how?
谋杀
Murdered.
谋杀
Murdered.
在屠♥杀♥区
In Butcher's Block.
凶手也一直没找到
They never caught the guys who did it, either.
之后
And after that,
就有人开始失踪
people started disappearing.
移♥民♥工人
Immigrant workers, you know,
工厂附近的那些
like, around the plant.
来这里找皮奇的人
The guys who came here looking for Peach...
他们在地下室找到了什么东西
they found something in the basement.
报纸上从没说过是什么
Papers never said what it was,
但他们把房♥子一把火烧成了灰
but they burned the house to the ground.
伊西
Izzy?
伊西 伊西
Izzy! Izzy!
-伊西 等等 -爱丽丝
- Izzy, wait! - Alice, hey!
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
伊西
Izzy?
什么鬼
What the hell?
又见面了
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表