剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, his condition was dead.
里面是什么
What's in there?
这栋房♥子是走私犯建的 这里到处是地道
Bootleggers build the house, there's all tunnels,
但是都封住了
but they're boarded up.
老鼠
Mouse!
不要起来
Ahh! Stay down!
怎么确保他不起来
How do we make him stay dead?
你是新来的
You're new here.
是的 我不会待太久
Um, yeah, I am. But I'm not staying long.
那就好 主人是个混♥蛋♥
Good. The landlord's a bit of a prick.
你带别人一起来了
You've brought someone else with you.
一个秘密伙伴
A secret companion.
没有
No.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
一般我闭着 但我不是嘴
I'm often shut, but I'm not a mouth.
-有时我... -猜谜语吗
- Sometimes I break- - Is this a riddle?
你想让我帮你吗
Do you want me to help you?
一般我闭着 但我不是嘴
I'm often shut, but I'm not a mouth.
有时我会碎 但我不是心
Sometimes I break, but I'm not a heart.
痛苦的时候 我感觉不到
When I am pained, I do not feel it.
粘上污渍时 我没有不干净
When I am stained, I'm not unclean.
我是什么
What am I?
窗户
A window!
几年前
我还以为晚上会凉快点
Think it would get cooler at night.
你觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe?
安全啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
窗户
A window.
一扇窗户
A window!
我...其实我是想去房♥子
I'm just--I'm actually trying to get to the house
我一直走 但好像
and I keep on walking, but I don't seem
根本无法接近
to get any closer.
你能帮我吗
Could you help me?
我被嫁祸但我没有罪
I am framed but not guilty.
我有锁但是没头发
I have locks but no hair.
我只有打开时才关闭
I only close when I'm open
我的果酱不会抹到任何面包上
and my jam will not spread on any toast.
我是什么
What am I?
浪费时间
A waste of time.
算了
Anyway.
这次我们让他没法再起来
This time, let's make him stay dead.
-准备好了吗 -交给我
- You ready? - I got this.
不 我知道你做了什么 我知道
No! I know what you did. I know.
-冷静 -我知道
- Calm down. - I know!
他在我们换衣服的时候看我们
No, he's watching us while we're changing!
他在我们...
He is watching us--
你看我妹妹
You watch my sister?!
养的花还对着我们的房♥子
And then the flowers are towards the house.
-这你怎么解释 -我不知道
- How do you explain that? - I have no idea
-他在说什么 -什么
- what she's talking about. - What?
-我知道你做了什么 -不知道
- I know what you did. - No idea what
-她在说什么 -他在我们换衣服时
- she's talking about. - He's been watching us
看我们
while we are changing.
听着 是家...
Look at this--it's family--
花都对着我们的房♥子
These are turned towards the house!
对着房♥子
The house!
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你有病
You are sick!
你真是有病
You're fucking sick!
-女士 不 不 -没事 没事
- Ma'am, ma'am, no, no! - It's all right, it's okay.
-我是她妹妹 -你是谁
- I am her sister. - Who are you?
-我是她姐姐 -好吧
- I am her sister. - Okay.
-你不是我妹妹 -她有病
- You're not my sister! - She's sick, okay?
-你是谁 -佐伊
- Who are you? - Zoey--
你是谁 你不是我妹妹
Who are you? You're not my sister.
这不是我妹妹
That is not my sister!
那不是我妹妹 我妹妹怎么了
That is not my sister! What about my sister?
-佐伊 你知道我是谁 -不 你是谁
- Zoey, you know who I am. - No, who are you?
我是爱丽丝
I'm Alice!
-不 你是谁 -她神志不清
- No! Who are you? - She's not well.
你是谁 那是我妹妹
Who are you? That's my sister!
-佐伊 -你是谁
- Zoey! - Who are you?
-佐伊 不要 -你是谁
- Zoey, please! - Who are you?!
-你是谁 -你知道这...
- Who are you?! - You know what this--
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
-不要伤害她 -不 你不是我妹妹
- Don't--don't hurt her! - No! You're not my sister.
-她只是需要帮助 -你是谁
- She just needs some help. - Who are you?!
你是谁 拜托
Who are you?! Please!
不
No.
那不是我妹妹
That's not my sister. Please.
伊西
Izzy!
伊西 是我 爱丽丝 怎么了
Izzy, it's me, Alice. What happened?
不 伊西 等等
No, Izzy, wait!
是我啊 爱丽丝
It's me, Alice!
伊西
Izzy!
我告诉你 这是我们最好的选择
I'm telling you, it's our best option.
他受他们摆布
He's in their pocket.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
所以你相信他
So you trust him?
我这辈子
You know, all my life,
人人都告诉我我的胃不好
people have told me that I have a weak stomach,
所以我太敏感了
that I am just too sensitive.
听好多次以后 你就开始
You know, when you hear that enough times, you start--
你就开始相信了
you start believing it.
所以也许
So maybe--
也许从什么时候开始我就不再相信自己的直觉了
maybe somewhere along the line I stop trusting my gut.
也许 该死 也许
Maybe--shit--maybe--
也许我爸爸的种种迹象 其实一直
maybe all the signs about my dad, they were there
都在眼前
all along.
我只是没有注意
I just didn't pay attention.
但现在
But now--
现在我要听从自己的直觉
now I'm listening to my gut.
直觉告诉我他们有他的把柄
And it says that they have something on him.
没错 他们有把柄逼迫他
They do. They have something on him that forced his hand.
但是路易斯 这...
But Louise, this--
这会逼迫他采取其他措施
this'll force his hand the other way.
因为战争开始了
Because a fight has started.
他必须要做出选择
And he'll have to make a choice.
我爸爸 他不是什么禽兽
Look, my dad-- he's not a monster.
他最喜欢看《飞出个未来》 上帝啊
His favorite show is "Futurama," For God's sake.
如果事关他的儿子
If it comes down to his own son,
和一个禽兽家族
and a family of monsters...
他绝对会站在我这边
he's got my back.
好吧
Okay.
不要提到我的名字就行
Just keep my name out of it.
希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
嗯
Yeah.
你没有吃午饭
Well, you didn't eat your lunch,
但是希望你能喜欢甜点
but maybe you'll like dessert.
肾片和耳朵
Kidney parfait and ear wafer.
我最喜欢了
That's my favorite.
越多越好
Bring it on.
蝙蝠到蝙蝠洞来了
Here comes the bat into the bat cave.
火车来了
Here comes the train.
-这才对 亲爱的 -我真的
- That's right, hon. - I'm really
很担心罗伯特
worried about Robert.
-他在哪里 -为什么
- Where is he? - Why?
-因为他是亲爱的 -罗伯特能照顾好
- Because he's a dear. - Robert can take care
自己 他和父亲一样
of himself, he's like Father.
他经常一去不回
He's often away forever.
这话让你难堪了吗 母亲
Am I embarrassing you, Mother?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表