剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
我只想找到我姐姐 带她回家
I just wanna find my sister, take her home
-她在哪里 -她在房♥子里
- Where is she? - She's at the house.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
避暑别♥墅♥
The Summer House.
我们位于食物链顶端的小种植园
Our little plantation on top of the food chain.
如果你摄入的蛋白质不够
If you don't eat enough protein,
就会不由自主地开始自己吃自己
the body just starts to eat itself.
-里面是什么 -走私贩造了这栋房♥子
- What's in there? - Bootleggers built the house.
这里到处是通道 但是都封起来了
There's old tunnels, but they're boarded up.
那是什么
What was that?
是你的疾病
It's your disease.
是你体内的疯狂因子的进化
The evolution of your madness.
它会自愈 重新长出来
It'll heal itself and grow back.
要把它取出来
It needs to be extracted.
要是让他在自己儿子
If it comes down to his own son
与一家子怪物中做出选择...
and a family of monsters,
-他肯定会支持我 -你个傻子
- he's got my back. - Damn idiot.
你怎么会干这种傻事呢
How could you be so stupid?
你到底支持谁
Whose side are you on?
咱们举杯敬家人
Let's toast to the family.
敬家人
To family.
是时候面对现实了 警长
It's time to face the music, Chief.
我小时候在教堂的唱诗班唱歌♥
I used to go sing in a choir in this church when I was very young.
很高兴见到你 佐伊
Nice to meet you, Zoey.
我变声后 他们就把我赶出来了
Then my voice changed. They kicked me out of class.
一起去散散步吧
Let's take a walk.
张大...
Open...
嘴巴
wide.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting time.
如果明天午夜前还没把小姑娘女孩送出去
If we don't deliver the little girl by midnight tomorrow,
他肯定饶不了我们
he won't be merciful.
我听到了它的心跳
I hear a heartbeat.
约瑟夫
Joseph,
你现在要担心的不是这个孩子
that is not the child you should be worried about.
能不能消停会 我会找到她的
Will you stop nagging me? I'll find her.
如果找不到呢
And if you can't?
我们答应了要献上小姑娘
We promised the little girl.
我们已经选定她了
We marked the little girl.
我们必须把她送出去
We must deliver the little girl.
它踢我了
It kicked me.
你太自以为是了
You think you're untouchable.
我们真没时间了
But we're running out of time.
他会害死我们的
He'll be the end of us.
你和你父亲
You and your father,
你们很重视家庭
you believe in family.
他在哪里 警长
Where is he, Chief?
我也是顾家的人
I believe in family too.
家庭与正义
Family and justice.
我哥哥在哪儿
Where is my brother?
我儿子...
My son...
他犯了一个大错
he'd made a horrible mistake.
他杀了你哥哥
He killed your brother.
但他也付出了代价
But he paid the price.
我已经做了我不得不做的事
I did what I had to do,
将心比心
family for family.
那么...
So...
我们现在互不相欠
we could tie it off here.
不要再出现流血和牺牲
Stop any further bloodshed.
那个洞里有两具尸体
There are two bodies in that hole.
去看看吧
Go, look.
你不会数数吗
Did you forget how to count?
什么
What?
不对 我...
No, I...
你... 你得相信我
You... you gotta believe me.
我...
I-I...
我已经处理好了
I took care of it.
孩子们闻到血味了
Children smell his blood.
他们会找到他的
They'll find him.
我的哥哥
You know, my brother
很年轻的时候就失踪了
was only a couple years older than you
当时跟你现在差不多大
when he disappeared.
没错
Oh, yeah.
那时候 我的生活一直绕着他转
I built my life around him.
当然他自己也出力
Oh, he did his part, you know?
每隔一段时间
I mean, every once in a while,
他都会收拾好自己
he got himself cleaned up,
找份工作 出门赚钱
got a good job, went out and did it, you know?
天啊
Jesus.
但他一直没能拥有一份长久稳定的工作
His two feet would never walk in the same direction.
每次都没过几天就放弃了
He would backslide every time.
十年如一日
Decade of that, man.
它失踪之前 跟我住在一起
So during the last time, when was living with me,
我们吵了一架
oh, my God, we had a fight.
吵得不可开交
It was one of those big fights, you know?
他全然不顾家人的情面
Where you, like, say all the things
对我说了一些非常过分的话
that you should never say to anybody that you love.
而且...
And...
他朝我吐口水
he spat at me.
我的亲哥哥
My own brother.
我当即以牙还牙 朝他竖中指
I got all up in his face, and I shook my finger,
我当时说 你应该端正自己的思想
and I said, "Man, you need to correct your mind."
然后...
And...
他咬了我
he bit me.
当时...
He bit...
他把我的指头咬了下来
top of my finger clean off
然后吞了下去
and he swallowed it.
后来...
After...
后来他失踪了 我突然感觉...
After he disappeared, I realized...
如释重负
I was relieved.
每个人的精力是有限的
A person can only give so much.
耗光之后 你会发现自己一无所有
And then they got nothing left to go around.
嘿
Hey!
你还清醒吗
You in there?
知道自己在哪吗
You know where you are?
认识我吗
You know who I am?
你可能会感觉有点晕
You're gonna be a little bit groggy.
躺着别动
Stay still.
幸亏住的姑娘们有点小癖好 所以...
Luckily, our girls have a nasty habit, so...
你不至于太痛苦
you're feeling a little less pain.
-你去哪了 -这房♥子里面
- Where were you? - There is something else
还有其他东西
in this house.
什么
What?
我看见了
I saw something.
不是他们
Not one of them.
比他们还要可怕
It's something worse.
我... 我觉得 它...
I mean, I... I think maybe it's, uh...
他们崇拜的就是那玩意儿
what they pray to.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
那里有扇门 和别的门不一样
There was a door. Not like any other doors.
是一扇红门
It was a red door.
我能感觉到那门周围的气流都在颤抖
And I could feel the air around it just trembling,
就像... 就像锅炉房♥一样
like... like... like a boiler room.
我本以为那个可能是下楼的路
I thought it might be a way downstairs,
但当我靠近它时
but when I got close,
它就像是推开了我
it, like, repelled me.
走吧 我们必须离开这里
Come on, we have to get out of here.
我们必须想办法离开这里 走吧
We have to find a way out of here, let's go.
-来啊 -不
- Come on. - No.
说得轻巧
That's easy for you to say.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表