剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
皮奇家族是怎么消失的
How did the Peach family disappear?
有谣言说
Oh, there've been rumors
30年代起...
since the '30s.
超自然什么的
Weird, occult stuff.
他在监狱里杀死并吃了一个人
He killed and ate a guy in the precinct.
-不关我们的事了 -你知道吗 警官
- Not our problem, now. - You know what, officer?
我要为你做些特别安排
I'm gonna make a special project out of you.
你不用担心你姐姐 佐伊
You don't have to worry about your sister Zoe.
她不会有事的
She'll be all right.
爱丽丝 你不用再担心了
Alice, you don't have to worry anymore.
-我痊愈了 -你对我姐姐做了什么
- I'm cured. - What happened to my sister?
让我给你看看
Let me show you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
爱丽丝 我是基金会的戴夫
Alice? This is Dave from Collections.
我们接管了你的贷款偿还
We've taken over your loan payments.
对于你的信用积分
And let me give you some advice
让我给你点建议 亲爱的
on your credit score, honey.
我已经看过好多遍了
I've seen this over and over again.
相信我 你不会想继续躲...
And trust me, you don't wanna keep dodging--
什么 该死
Oh. What? Fuck.
怎么回事
Ohh. What is happening?
-这... -爱丽丝
- This is- - Alice.
我们都看到了 对吗
We both saw that, right?
对吗
Right?
-好 然后我们忘记了时间 -不
- Okay. And then we lost time. - No.
然后...
And then--
不 他先把你催眠 然后...
No, he put you to sleep first and then...
就只有我和他
it was just me and him.
然后怎么样了
And--and--and then what?
不是"如果"的问题 而是"何时"的问题
It's not a matter of if, but it's a matter of when.
我得走了
I have to go.
我得离开加勒特 我们得离开加勒特
I have to leave Garrett. We have to leave Garrett.
我们得离开这里 我们得尽快
We have to get out of here. We have to get out of here
-离开这里 -不不不 等等
- as soon as possible. - No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
-要尽快... -等等 等等
- Yeah, as far away as poss- - Wait, wait. Stop.
你对约瑟夫·皮奇很重要
You are important to Joseph Peach.
你不觉得我们可以利用这一点吗
Don't you see how we can use that?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我知道 你当然会害怕
I know. Of course you are.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice, Alice.
你把他引出来了
You've drawn him out.
你不是说你想做好事吗
Now you said you wanted to do some good, right?
是吗
Right?
那我们就做点好事吧
So let's do some good, okay?
这就对了
There you go.
你可以坚强了吗
You gonna be strong now?
我们离开这个公园
Let's get out of this park.
走
Okay.
零异频道 屠♥杀♥区
第三集
该死
Shit!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
出去
Get out!
我感觉我需要看看你的情况
I felt I needed to see how you were.
你...
So...
感觉有何不同吗
any different?
我感觉自己病了
I feel sick.
对
Yeah.
你还是很虚弱
You're still weak.
你在变化
You're changing.
接受它
Embrace it.
你会比以前强大很多
You'll be a lot stronger than before.
现在我对你负责了
I'm responsible for you now.
我是你的看管人 我绝对不会伤害你
I'm your watchdog. I would never hurt you.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
放松就行 好好洗澡
Just relax. Blow your bubbles.
如果吃点东西 你会感觉好很多
You'll feel better if you eat something.
你们两个在这里干什么
What are you two doing here?
这是公园 你呢
It's a public park. How about you?
我在调查
I'm looking into things.
昨天你都不相信我
Yesterday you didn't believe me.
那是昨天
That was yesterday.
什么变了
What changed?
听着 你们离公园远点
Look, just stay out of the park.
好吗
Okay?
真是谢谢你的建议
Gee, thanks for the advice.
想聊聊的话可以给我打电♥话♥
Gimme a call if you wanna talk.
爱丽丝 我需要跟你聊聊
Alice. Hey, uh, I need to talk to you.
你没去上班 我也给你打电♥话♥了
Look, you missed work and I tried calling,
但你一直不接电♥话♥
but you haven't answered your phone.
听我说...
And--look, really--
工作的重点就是你得去上班
The thing about a job is you kinda have to, um, show up.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
佐伊
Zoe?
佐伊
Zoe?
佐伊
Zoe?
佐伊
Zoe?
回顾昨天没用 因为
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was
当时的我不一样
a different person then.
-什么 -你记得妈妈以前
- What? - Remember when Mom used to
喜欢给我们念《爱丽丝梦游仙境》吗
read us "Alice in Wonderland?"
我很喜欢
I loved it.
但你不喜欢
But you didn't.
-佐伊 -这很奇怪
- Zoe- - Which is weird.
因为你就是爱丽丝
'Cause you're Alice.
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
你担心自己
Were you afraid you were gonna
会掉进兔子洞吗
fall down the rabbit hole?
你喜欢爱丽丝 是吗
I think you like Alice, don't you?
我不行看她被炒
Oh, well, I don't want her to get fired.
但我是喜欢她 是作为...
But I like her. I mean, I like her as--
同事的那种喜欢 我是说
in a professional way, I mean--
她很聪明
She's smart.
很有干劲 所以
And she's driven, so--
还有
And, uh--
开始我不确定
At first, I wasn't sure.
但是 我觉得她有点
But--uh, I thought she was a little...
脆弱
fragile.
但是 我觉得那是
But--but, um, I think that's
她魅力的一部分
part of her charm.
我...她...
I--um, she--she just kinda--
会慢慢让你心动
she kinda sneaks up on you.
怎么
What?
话说
So...
你这里怎么有这么多动物标本
what's with the taxidermy?
它们是很好的安静陪伴
Mm. They make good silent companions.
你吸了多少
How much did you take?
我没事
I'm fine.
好得不得了
Absurdly fine.
你能起来一下吗
Hey, could you just sit up for me?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你疼吗 你没事吧
Are you hurt? Are you okay?
我没事 只是需要休息
I'm cool, I just need to rest.
不 你为什么把床单
No--why do you have the sheets
-拉得这么高 -走开
- up this far. - Go away.
-不 佐伊 -走开
- No, Zoe! - Go away.
不 让我看看 让我看看
No, I--let me see, come on! Let me see!
没有你想的那么糟糕
It's not as bad as you think.
我们从深呼吸开始
Let us begin by breathing deeply.
吸气
Breathe in...
呼吸
and out.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表