剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
哦,是的,我们在这裡长大。
Oh, yeah, we grew up here.
他是我最好的朋友之一。
He was one of my best friends.
嗯,你在这裡长大?
Well, you grew up here?
是的,我和我的家人在我很小的时候就来到了这裡。
Yeah, my family and I came here when I was little.
我对其他任何地方都没有真正的记忆。
I have no real memories of anywhere else.
那是什麽时候的事?
When was that?
嗯,我是...
Um, I was...
我就像 10 或 12 年前一样
I was like 10 or 12 years ago
现在。
now.
好。
Okay.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
和你聊天很愉快。
It was lovely chatting with you.
是的。你也是。
Yeah. You too.
我告诉你的那个孩子。
The kid I was telling you about.
如果这是一个糟糕的时机,我很抱歉。
I'm sorry if this is a bad time.
不,不,不,不,我们完成了。
No, no, no, no. We're done.
你叫什麽名字?- 我们完成了?
What's your name? - We're done?
诺亚,诺亚卡门。
Noah, Noah Karmon.
“拜託。” - 卡蒙?
'Please.' - Karmon?
我在跟你说话。-你从哪儿来?
I'm talking to you. - Where are you from?
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
我正在寻找一个-- -“爸爸”。
I'm looking for a-- - 'Papa.'
看,你大约 20 年前在这裡工作过吗?
Look, did you work here about 20 years ago?
是的。- 好的,好的,好的。
Yes, I did. - Okay, okay, okay.
这是你的计划,嗯?- 那麽你在找谁?
Is that your plan, huh? - So who are you looking for?
你想要什麽?你在干什麽--
What do you want? What are you doing--
我不想惹任何麻烦。
I don't wanna cause any trouble.
他会冷静下来的,别担心。
He'll cool off, don't worry.
这与你无关。
It had nothing to do with you.
就吐出来,你怎麽在这裡?
Just spit it out, why are you here?
呃,我不是天生的业力。我出生在乌里韦。
Uh, I wasn't born Karmon. I was born Uribe.
你。。
You..
你是宝拉·乌里韦的儿子?
You're Paula Uribe's son?
你认识我妈妈。
You knew my mother.
我已经快20年没有听过这个名字了。
I haven't heard that name in almost 20 years.
她怎麽样?
How is she?
我希望你能告诉我。
I was hoping you can tell me.
塞萨尔和她在这裡工作了一段时间。
César and her worked here for a while.
那是谁?
Who's that?
哦。她的丈夫。
Oh. Her husband.
她以前从未提起过他。
She never mentioned him before.
他是什麽样子的?
What was he like?
他工作了..
He worked..
在埃莫西约寄钱给她。
Sent money back to her in Hermosillo.
通常的故事。
Usual story.
塞萨尔说,她已经攒够了钱过马路。
César said that she had saved up enough money to cross.
我警告她不要
I warned her not to
成为他的样子。
being the way he was.
但她付了土狼的钱,呃。
But she paid the coyote and, uh..
她来到了这裡。
She made her way here.
剩下的就是历史了。
The rest is history.
你几岁了?
How old are you?
呃,18岁。
Uh, 18.
我出生了..
I was born..
我出生在我父亲的农场几个月后她来
I was born on my dad's farm a few months after she arrived
和嗯..好吧,他以前从来没有告诉我太多关于她的生活。
and um.. Well, he never told me much about her life before.
ICE来带走她的时候,我才小。
I was only little when ICE came and took her.
她总是说我们很快就会见面。
She always said that we'd see each other soon.
“然后就什麽都没有了。”
'And then there was nothing.'
啊,好吧。
Ah, well.
你知道,呃..
You know, uh..
这可能真的很危险。
It can be really dangerous..
...路口。
...crossing.
但她是个好女人。
But she was a good woman.
生机勃勃,党的生命。
Vibrant, life of the party..
只是从我记得的一点点
Just from the little that I remember
我的意思是,我有的照片,她,呃。
I mean, the pictures that I have, she, uh..
她看起来很不一样。
she seems so different.
是的,好吧..
Yeah, well..
生活有改变人的方式。
Life has a way of changing people.
[呼气]我真的很抱歉,儿子。
[exhales] I'm really sorry, son.
哦,呃,等等。嗯..
Oh, uh, wait. Um..
我,呃,我还有很多问题
I, uh, I have so many more questions
为什麽,呃,她为什麽要离开?
why, uh, why did she leave?
他告诉她不要回来,为什麽?
He told her not to come back, why?
美城,过去就像过去一样——
Mijo,the past is just as the past--
塞萨尔呢?
What about César?
我的意思是他们当时在一起,他可能是我的父亲。
I mean that they were together then, he might be my father.
他怎麽了?
And what happened to him?
在她离开之前,他就离开了这裡。
He was outta here before she even left.
从-从,我记得,她不是..
From-from, what I remember, she wasn't..
她没有和爸爸农场里的任何人在一起。
She wasn't with anyone on dad's farm.
“你还小,我相信你是妈妈”
'You were young, I'm sure you're mother'
“没跟你说很多事情,但是..”
'didn't tell you a lot of things, but..'
这就是你将要讲到这裡的所有故事,你知道的。
That's all the story your gonna get here, you know.
对不起,我帮不了你更多。
I'm sorry, I couldn't help you more.
嗯,嗯。
W-well, um..
等等,也许,嗯。
Wait, maybe, um..
也许是克拉克曼先生?也许他知道些什麽?
Maybe Mr. Clarkman? Maybe he knows something?
嘿,这就是我们正在谈论的我的母亲。
Hey this is my mother we're talking about.
小米。
Mijo.
他的儿子刚刚死了。
His son just died.
别管他了。
Leave him be.
哦。
Oh.
我们失去了我们的..
We lost our..
我们今天失去了我们的兄弟。
We lost our brother today.
嘿,对不起,爸爸。我呃
Hey, sorry about that, dad. I was uh
在浴室裡。
in the bathroom.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
我本来想问你同样的事情。
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
你说你会打电♥话♥。
You said you'd call.
是的,我是,呃。
Yeah, I was, uh..
...要。
...about to.
“你明天早上回家吗?”
'Are you coming home tomorrow morning?'
在。。
Um..
嘿,孩子,你在吗?
Hey kid, are you there?
是的,是的,是的,是的。呃,不,我们要..
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh, no, we're gonna..
我们只是要坚持一会儿。
We're just gonna stick around for a little bit.
哦,有一些病态的波浪,所以..
Oh, there is some sick waves, so..
可以吗?
Is that okay?
他们买♥♥家不会永远等待他们的货物,你知道的。
Them buyers won't wait for their goods forever, you know.
好吧,埃琳娜更擅长守住堡垒
Well, Elena's better at holding the fort down
比你给她的功劳。
than you give her credit.
听着,我会在你知道之前回来的。
Look, I'll be back before you know it.
安全驾驶,好吗?
Drive safe, okay?
是的,当然,爸爸。
Yeah, of course, dad.
呃,我以后再和你谈谈,好吗?
Uh, I'll talk to you later, okay?
我只想说谢谢。
I just want to say thank you.
谢谢你尊敬我的儿子。
Thank you for honoring my son.
他会喜欢的。
He would have loved it.
克拉克曼夫人?真是令人惊讶。
Mrs. Clarkman? What a surprise.
“请进。”
'Please, come in.'
哦,那没有必要。
Oh, that won't be necessary.
有什麽不对吗?
Is something wrong?
这些年来,你们俩对卢克都很好。
You both have been very kind to Luke over the years.
我要为此感谢你。
I want to thank you for that.
我一直忙于让一切变得完美
I've been busy in making everything perfect
和儿子说再见。
to say goodbye to my son.
但现在这种分心已经结束了。
But now that distraction is over.
现在我只有巨洞
Now all I have is the giant hole
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表