剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
走出我们的房♥子,就像他们他妈的狗屎一样。
Out of our house like they were fucking pieces of shit.
好吧,这就够了,该死的。
Alright, that's enough, God damn it.
这是一种权衡。
It is a trade off.
这样我们才能説明更多的人。
So that we can help more people.
你太年轻了,无法理解。
You're too young to understand.
你从来没有关心过我们中的任何一个人。
You never cared about any of us.
不是娜塔莉亚,不是卡蜜拉。
Not Natalia, not Camila.
不是我。
Not me.
不是梅尔。
Not Mael.
不是卢克。
Not Luke.
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
不,爸爸只是生气,因为卢克不在这裡
No, dad's just pissed because Luke's not here
照顾他宝贵的农场。
to take care of his precious fucking farm.
而且你太沉迷于你的狗屎了。
And you're so caught up in your shit.
你没有意识到这都是你的错。
You don't realize that this is all your fault.
什么?
What?
你们知道我和梅尔。
You guys knew about me and Mael.
哦,很好,至少我们不否认——
Oh, good at least we're not denying--
它永远不会奏效。
It was never going to work.
所以你把他驱逐出境。
So you deport him.
然后你继续摆脱我爱的每个人。
And then you proceed to get rid of everyone that I love.
包括卡米拉和纳塔利娅。
Including Camila and-and Natalia, too.
你为什么这么担心卡蜜拉?
Why're you so worried about Camila?
她把她的卡车开到一棵树上,杀死了我们的儿子。
She drove her truck into a tree and killed our son.
我杀了你儿子。
I killed your son.
“是我。”
'It was me.'
我-我杀了卢克。
I-I killed Luke.
为什么这么说呢?
Why would you say that?
我喝醉了。
I was drunk.
“我试图拯救我爱的男人”
'I was trying to save the man that I loved'
“从我的生命中被撕裂”
'from getting ripped from my life'
所以我上了那辆车,卢克跟着我上了车。
so I got in that car, and Luke got in after me.
卡蜜拉在保护我,妈妈!
And Camila was protecting me, mom!
她是清醒的。
She was sober.
她足够聪明,当场为我承担责任。
She was smart enough to take the blame for me on the spot.
真的,我应该这么说,我们都杀了卢克。
Really, I should say that, we all killed Luke.
这整个家庭。
This whole family.
把他撞到地上。
Ran him into the ground.
哈西!
Hassie!
哦,你可以拥有他。
Oh, you can have him.
亲爱的!
Honey!
“这很舒服。”
'This is cozy.'
你知道,我从来没有见过你这样,妈。
You know, I've never seen you like this, ma.
我们没有时间等待一些讲义。
We don't have time to wait around for some handout.
有钱人。
The rich ones.
不!
No!
不不!
No, no, no, no, no!
成为卢克克拉克曼的遗孀?
Being the widow of Luke Clarkman?
一定是值得的。
Must be worth something.
哦,主啊。现在怎么办?
Oh, Lord. What now?
我想我们已经受够了一天的吼叫。
I think we've had enough yelling for one day.
你不是吗,爸爸?-嗯。
Don't you, dad? - Hmm.
每个家庭都有自己的秘密。
Every family has its secrets.
是的,他们这样做。
Yes, they do.
我只是没有想到你和我有它们。
I just didn't think you and I had them.
我什至不再接受这些了。
I don't even take those anymore.
你什么时候开始化疗的?
When did you start chemo?
我没有。
I didn't.
我不会让一些人,呃。
I'm not gonna let some, uh..
庸医!
Quack!
给我装满毒药。
Fill me full of poison.
没有,先生。
No, sir.
井。。
Well..
我们都去。
We all go.
“我会有尊严地去的。”
'I'll go with dignity.'
嘿,我们快完成了。
Hey, we're almost done.
你在这裡干什么?
What are you doing here?
我爱妳。
I love you.
我也爱你。
I love you, too.
嗯,我——我知道事情真的很複杂。
Um, I-I understand that things are really complicated.
A-a-你没有任何答桉。
A-a-and you don't have any answer.
嘿嘿,你吓死我了。
H-h-hey, y-you're scaring me.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
我明天就要走了。
I'm leaving tomorrow.
和。。
And..
你可以跟我一起去,也可以留下来。
You can come with me or you can stay.
♪ 哦,我的兄弟
♪ Oh my brother
♪ 你已经失宠了
♪ You've fallen from grace
♪ 你拿了
♪ You took
“我进来了。”
'I'm coming in.'
♪ 她的爱
♪ Her love
♪ 并躲起来
♪ And hid
至少可以等到佐洛夫特开始行动。
Could've at least waited for the Zoloft to kick in.
♪ 现在你容易独自行走
♪ Now you're prone to walk alone ♪
我们已经达成了谅解。
We've had an understanding.
我们首先照顾孩子。
We look out for the kids first.
“我们一直都有。”
'We always have.'
♪ 你可以回家了
♪ You can come home.
我们不会互相隐瞒。
We don't keep things from each other.
我们做对家庭最好的事情。
We do what's best for our family.
你玩过那个。
You played at that.
♪ 哦,我的妹妹
♪ Oh my sister
你经常为自己着想。
You look out for yourself as often as not.
♪ 你丢失了你的歌♥曲
♪ You've lost your song
我们的儿子走了。
Our son is gone.
♪ 你用了他的痛苦
♪ You used his pain
最小的女儿也可以。
The youngest daughter may as well be.
还有我们收留的那个。
And the one we took in.
仍然破碎,多亏了我们。
Still broken, thanks to us.
♪ 现在你唱歌♥
♪ Now you sing
我剩下的时间不多了。
I don't have much time left.
♪ All
♪ 都
这一次..
For once..
♪ 独自 ♪
♪ Alone ♪
让我们告诉对方全部真♥相♥。
Let's just tell each other the whole truth.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表