剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
...他们会让我感到安全、平静。
...they would make me feel safe, calm.
我和他们也有同样的感觉。
I feel the same way here with them.
好。
Nice.
我应该让你回去工作,克拉克曼先生。
I should let you get back to work, Mr. Clarkman.
索耶。没事的。
Sawyer. It's fine.
晚安,克拉克曼先生。
Goodnight, Mr. Clarkman.
晚安。
Goodnight.
猎人。猎人。
Hunter. Hunter.
猎人,猎人,醒醒。
Hunter, Hunter, wake up.
醒醒,没关係。哦,没关係。
Wake up, it's okay. Oh, it's okay.
不 不 不。不要吵醒她。-没关係。
No, no, no. Don't wake her up. - It's okay.
不要吵醒她,医生说。
Don't wake her up the doctor said.
好吧,他疯了。
Well, he's nuts.
看看她。她在地狱裡。
Look at her. She's in hell.
没关係,宝贝。
It's okay, baby.
宝贝,这隻是一个梦。
Baby, it's just a dream.
这隻是一个梦。
It's just a dream.
他说会停止。
He said it would stop.
一旦她感到安全。
Once she feels safe.
如果她感到安全。
If she feels safe.
我抓住你了。我抓住你了。
I got you. I got you.
没关係。这隻是一个梦。-妈咪。
It's okay. It's just a dream. - Mommy.
“我抓到你了。”
'I got you.'
“我得到了你。” - 是的。
'I got you.' - Yep.
“妈妈来了。”
'Mommy's coming.'
我得到了你,是的。
I got you, yeah.
现在没事了。没关係,宝贝。
It's okay now. It's okay, baby.
“我真的认为我们应该找个地方送她”
'I really think that we should find somewhere to send her'
“她可以和其他孩子在一起的地方”
'where she can be around other kids'
“谁经历过同样的事情。”
'who've been through the same thing.'
她患有创伤后应激障碍。
She has PTSD.
我们没有説明她所需的培训。
We don't have the training that we need to help her.
家庭对她来说是最好的。
Family is what s best for her.
操♥我♥,伙计。
Fuck me, man.
你这麽说,但是是什麽让你每天晚上都出去?
You say that but what keeps you out every night?
工作,工作,工作。
Work, work, work.
我-我无法想像如此迫切需要完成什麽。
I-I can't imagine what so desperately needs to get done.
你想指责我什麽?继续。
You wanna accuse me of something? Go ahead.
你为什麽这麽防备?
Why are you so defensive?
我尽一切努力让这个地方继续运转
I do what it takes to keep this place going
而且你一丝不欣赏它。
and you don t appreciate an ounce of it.
我和你一样关心这个地方。
I care about this place as much as you do.
谁让撒切尔把他的田地卖♥♥给你的?
Who got Thatcher to sell you his fields?
好了,现在你要把功劳记在功劳上
Alright, so now you're gonna take credit
为了我父亲开始的谈判?
for a negotiation my father started?
因为我完成了它。
Because I finished it.
“我把派对扔了。”
'I threw the parties.'
“我把你带到了政客面前”
'I got you in front of politicians'
“我让他们无聊的屁♥股♥妻子选举你。
'and I got their boring ass wives to elect you.'
这就是关于你的,苏。
That's all about you, Sue.
这都是关于你想要的,苏。
It's all about what you want, Sue.
好的,你可以继续。.
Okay, you can continue..
...把头伸到牛的屁♥股♥上
...to stick your head up a cow's ass
并认为这就是业务的全部
and think that's all that business is
但是这个地方大小相同是有原因的
but there is a reason why this place was the same size
当你出生时,就像你父亲去世时一样。
when you were born as when your father died.
我父亲赤手空拳建造了这个地方。
My father built this place with his bare hands.
你的家庭是一群水蛭
Your family is a cluster of leeches
从死人的财富中吸血。
sucking blood out of a dead man's fortune.
我没有听到你抱怨
I didn't hear you complain
当这笔财富説明您升级时。
when that fortune helped you upgrade.
我们是怎麽到这裡来的?你和我?
How did we get here? You and I?
她喜欢。
She likes it.
你做得很好。
You're doing really well.
有时。。
Sometimes..
...当我觉得自己正在失去控制时
...when I'm feeling I'm losing control
我真的非常非常害怕。
I get really, really scared.
你有过这种感觉吗?
Do you ever feel like that?
或。
Maybe.
这些女士説明我冷静下来。
These ladies help me calm down.
你喜欢他们奶牛吗?
How you like them cows?
哼?- 他们很酷。
Huh? - They're cool.
你知道,没有我们,他们无法生存。
You know, they can't survive without us.
我们帮助他们过上更好的生活,他们也为我们做同样的事情。
We help them live better lives and they do the same for us.
你喜欢他们吗?
You like them?
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
“所以,你想来就来吧。”
'So, you come here whenever you want.'
好。谢谢。
Okay. Thank you.
喂它们时你是否张开了手?
Did you keep your hand open when you fed them?
你的手被牛吞下了吗?
Did your, did your hand get swallowed by the cow?
给你。
There you go.
所以,你怎麽看,嗯?
So, what do you think, huh?
没有什麽比一头又大又肥的牛了。
Nothing like a big, fat cow.
嘿,看看是谁。
Hey, look who it is.
“过来。” - 妈妈。
'Come on over.' - Mom.
你是来帮忙的吗?
Did you come here to help?
亨特,这裡不是年轻女士的地方。
Hunter, this isn't a place for a young lady.
卢克应该在这裡学习这个。
Luke should be here learning this.
你知道吗?好吧,你和我进城去吧。
'You know what? Well, you and I go into town.'
我们去给你买♥♥一件漂亮的衣服。
Let's go get you a nice dress.
这很愚蠢。-嘿!
That's stupid. - Hey!
不要这样和妈说话,好吗?
Don't talk to your mom like that, okay?
猎人。。。我们走吧。
Hunter...let's go.
好。后来,亲爱的。
Alright. Later, honey.
好。好。
Okay. Fine.
唐拉斐尔?
Don Rafael?
放下它。
Put that down.
我给你两周的工资和在雷丁的工作。
I m giving you two weeks pay and a job in Redding.
你出去了。
You're out.
我会告诉我的妻子。- 她想留下来。
I'll tell my wife. - She wants to stay.
就这样吧?
Just like that, huh?
你把你的屁♥股♥从我的财产上弄下来。
You get your ass off my property.
你以为你可以扔给我一些钱
You think you can just throw some money at me
让我走开,嗯?
and make me go away, huh?
你知道吗?我说完了。
You know what? I'm done.
血腥的,你告诉我如何过我的生活。
Bloody you're telling me how to live my life.
这就够了,好吗?
That's enough, alright?
把钱放在口袋裡,给你一份工作
Putting money in your pocket and giving you a job
所以你可以把你的狗屎放在一起。
so you can get your shit together.
否则,我会打电♥话♥给员警。
Otherwise, I'll call the cops.
你知道这是怎麽结束的。
You know how that ends.
无论哪种方式,你都出局了。
Either way, you are out.
他有远大的梦想。
He had big dreams.
我们是朋友。
We were friends.
“有一天,他带着一些墨西哥流浪乐队出现了”
'One day he showed up with some mariachis'
和爱的宣言。
and a declaration of love.
成功了。
It worked.
他说,他来到这裡...给我的。
He said, he came here...for me.
为了伟大的美国梦。- 嗯嗯。
For the great American dream. - Mm-hmm.
他认为事情会有所不同
He thought things would be different
我们结婚一个月后越过边境。
across the border a month after we got married.
和。。
And..
...慢慢地变成了一个给我寄钱的陌生人。
...slowly became a stranger sending me money.
生活会抛给你曲线球。
Life throws you curveballs.
我们都有不同的反应。
And we all react differently.
当我来到这裡时..
By the time I came here..
...他不是同一个人。
...he's not the same man.
一些最痛苦的时刻教得最多。
Some of the most painful moments teaches the most.
嗯。
Mmm.
人是会变的。
People change.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表