剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
有时你们都会改变和..
Sometimes you both change and..
...你成为谁..
...who you become..
...不再适合了。
...doesn't fit anymore.
你也是这种感觉吗?
Is that how you feel too?
是,嗯。
It's, um..
...现在我和苏不同了。
...different between me and Sue now.
我不知道这是好是坏。
I don't know if that's any better or worse.
我们一直是一对奇怪的夫妇。
We've always been an odd couple.
一定有什麽东西把你们聚集在一起。
There must have been something that brought you together.
是的,骄傲。
Yeah, pride.
不,我追她。
No, I chased her.
哦,我追她了。
Oh, I chased her.
她的父母不赞成。
And her parents didn't approve.
这让我更想要她。
that made me want her more.
回想起来,这一切都是那麽明显。
It's all so obvious in retrospect.
我讨厌他责怪我来这裡
I hated that he blamed me for coming here
“但我也告诉自己,我来这裡是因为他。
'but I also told myself I was here because of him.'
还有苏和我。
And Sue and I..
...开始并脱离轨道。
...get started and go off the rails.
我们谁都不想退缩。
Neither one of us ever wants to back down.
另外,你还有孩子。
Plus you have the kids.
另外,我们还有孩子。
Plus we have the kids.
是的。
Yeah.
开始听起来像这种音乐。
Starting to sound like this music.
有点忧鬱。
A little melancholy.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
好的,来吧。严重。好。这次我会得到的。
Okay, come on. Serious. Okay. I'll get it this time.
好。-百分之百。
Okay. - Hundred percent.
你准备好了吗?-是的。
Are you ready for this? - Yeah, yeah.
好吧,看脚。
Okay, watch the feet.
不是我的臀部,好吗?
Not my hips, okay?
我不在看。-你是。
I'm not watching. - You are.
我不是在看你的臀部。-好。
I'm not watching your hips. - Okay.
好。是的,我明白了。-好。
Okay. Yeah, I got it. - Okay.
一,二..-和。。
One, two.. - And..
还有一,二,三..
And one, two, three..
五、六-七。
Five, six.. - Seven.
你很僵硬。- 我不僵硬。
You're stiff. - I am not stiff.
我现在很鬆散。- 你太僵硬了。
I am pretty loose right now. - You're so stiff.
哦,不,来吧。
Oh, no. Come on.
圣烟!不是另一个。
Holy smokes! Not another one.
如果我需要笑,我想记住这一刻。
I want to remember this moment if I ever need to laugh.
是的,非常感谢。
Yeah, thank you very much.
一二三。-一二三。
One, two, three. - One, two, three.
五、六、七。- 五、六、七。
Five, six, seven. - Five, six, seven.
你太可怕了。
You're horrible.
拜託。
Oh, come on.
人们可能会得到错误的印象。
People could get the wrong impression.
那会是什麽印象?
What impression would that be?
我该走了。-是的。
I should go. - Yeah.
你应该。
You should.
我怀疑了几个月。
I had suspected it for months.
我还是不敢相信。
I still couldn't believe it.
在一切之后,我为你放弃了。
After everything I gave up for you.
在所有的人中
Of all people
你为什麽什麽都不说?
why wouldn't you say anything?
我太生气了。
I was too angry.
我只是想获得某种控制。
I was just trying to get some kind of control.
我从没想过你会离开。
I never thought you'd leave.
伤透了我的心。
Broke my heart.
检查员刚刚离开。
The inspector just left.
我向他展示了筒仓的新泵。
I showed him the new pump for the silo.
他很高兴。
He's happy.
签了一切。
Signed off on everything.
老闆?
Boss?
呃。。。好。好。
Uh...good. Okay.
我一直给她打电♥话♥。
I keep calling her.
她不会接的。
She won't pick up.
所以,我打电♥话♥给她的母亲和..
So, I called her mother and..
...她说,呃。
...and she said that, uh..
...她和孩子们一起去了某个地方。
...she's gone somewhere with the kids.
从没想过我会这麽说,但我想念那些地毯老鼠。
Never thought I'd say this, but I miss those rug rats.
嗯。
Mmm.
我知道你的意思。
I know what you mean.
好。对你好。
Good. Be good for you.
给它一些时间,杰夫。
Give it some time, jefe.
她会来的。
She'll come around.
你的好朋友拉斐尔。
Your good friend Rafael.
我生命中没有足够的那些。
Don't have enough of those in my life.
我们共同打造了这一生活
We built this life together
但我们从来都不是朋友。
but we were never friends.
只。。。业务合作伙伴。
Just...business partners.
感觉就像魔鬼从我的背上下来了。
Feels like the devil's off my back.
“妈妈说我可以有。”
'Mom said I could have it.'
敲门如果。猎人,住手。- “妈妈!”
Knock if. Hunter, stop it. - 'Mom!'
哦,我的上帝!
Oh my god!
我一直在想我的孩子。
I keep wondering about my kids.
你很快就会看到它们。
You'll see them soon.
希望如此。
I hope so.
卢克,他会把它放在下巴上。他会明白的。
Luke, he'll take it on the chin. He'll get it.
猎人。天啊。
Hunter. Oh, boy.
这并不容易。
It won't be easy.
我们必须适应。
We'll have to adapt.
这是什麽音乐?
What is this music?
它不是诺特尼奥
It s not Norteño
或。。。他们是华斯特科。
or... Son Huasteco.
你知道墨西哥音乐吗?-当然。
You know Mexican music? - Yeah, sure.
我在这裡长大,记得吗?
I grew up here, remember?
捡了几样东西。
Picked up a few things.
嗯。 - 这是什麽风格?
Mm. - What style is this?
它来自特万特佩克。
It s from Tehuantepec.
毫米。 - 在瓦哈卡州西部。
Mm. - In the west of Oaxaca.
特万特佩克。- 嗯嗯。
Tehuantepec. - Mm-hmm.
是什麽吸引你听这种音乐?
What attracts you to this music?
愚蠢的家庭东西。没什麽。
Stupid family stuff. It's nothing.
愚蠢的家庭东西。
Stupid family stuff.
告诉我。
Tell me.
我的阿姨,克劳迪娅·卡萨鲁比亚斯。-嗯哼。
My aunt, Claudia Cassarubias. - Uh-huh.
我小时候总是仰慕她。
I always looked up to her when I was little.
她按照自己的方式做事。
She did things her way.
家庭对她嫁给的男人♥大♥吵大摆
Family had a big falling over the man she married
胡安卡洛斯·卡萨鲁比亚斯。
Juancarlos Cassarubias.
她搬下来和他在一起。
She moved down to be with him.
当然,除了我之外,每个人都切断了她的联繫。
And everyone cut her off except me, of course.
嗯。
Mmm.
我们一直在秘密写作。
We kept writing in secret.
即使她对胡安卡洛斯很满意。
Even though she was happy with Juancarlos..
...她的一部分..
...a part of her..
...没有家人,总是感到孤独。
...always felt lonely without her family.
她是送我这首音乐的人。
She s the one who sent me this music.
有时我躺在床上。
Sometimes I lay down in bed..
...听。。
...listen..
...想知道我在这裡的感觉是不是..
...wondering if how I feel here is..
...她离开时的感受。
...how she felt when she left.
我爱妳。
I love you.
慢点开。
Slow down.
我没这麽说。。。
I haven't said that..
...除了我的孩子之外的任何人
...to anyone but my kids
很长一段时间。
for a long time.
没有。
No.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表