剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
每隔一段时间,爸爸就会给他一些人。
Every once in a while, dad gives him some people.
让他们开心。让我们挑选。
Keeps 'em happy. Lets us pick.
哦,你太努力了。
Oh, you're trying too hard.
你真的以为爸爸会让你留下来吗
Did you really think daddy was going to let you keep
你的那个男孩玩具。
that boy toy of yours.
哎呀。
Oops.
希望你们一起度过了最后一天。
Hope you enjoyed your last day together.
他不会。- 他们是一家人
He wouldn't. - They're family
你会知道的,对吧?
You'd know, right?
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
猎人。- 哈西·呼吸。
Hunter. - Hassie...breath.
她只是嫉妒,不管她说什麽
She's just jealous, whatever she said
她只是为了惹你生气而这麽说。
she just said it to piss you off.
是的。。。你是对的。
Yeah...you're right.
你知道她玩的心理游戏。
You know the mind game she plays.
忘了她吧。
Forget her.
是的。好吧,我发挥了自己的作用。
Yeah. Well, I played my part.
真正的派对。
The real party.
我必须完成工作。给我发简讯。
I have to finish work. Text me.
“嗯。”
'Mm-hmm.'
这是关于什麽的?-猎人。
What was that about? - Hunter.
准备好离开了吗?-嗯?什麽?
Ready to leave? - Hmm? What?
你是?
Are you?
哈西离开了。
Hassie left.
亲爱的,米勒和我——
Honey, Miller and I--
我有消息。-哦。
I have news. - Oh.
看来这位年轻女士已经冒险进入成年期。
It appears that the young lady has ventured off into adulthood.
谢谢。
Thank you.
跑。
Ran away.
谢谢大家的到来。这对家庭意义重大。
Thank you all for coming. It means a lot to the family.
呃,我们中很少有人必须在几个小时内起床。
Uh, few of us have to get up in a few hours.
所以,派对结束了。
So, party is over.
好。-好。
Okay. - Okay.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
真的很感激。
Really appreciate it.
一会见。
See you soon.
你确定现在还不算太早?
You sure it's not too early?
它会得到照顾。
It'll be taken care of.
“我什麽时候应该告诉他去?”
'When should I tell him to be there?'
两个小时。
Two hours.
“你确定吗。” - 嗯嗯。
'Are you sure.' - Mmm-hmm.
“你保证他会在那裡?”
'You guarantee he'll be there?'
我已经安排好了。他会在这裡。
I've arranged it. He'll be here.
“他没有证件,对吗?”
'He's undocumented, correct?'
没有档桉。这是正确的。
No papers. That is correct.
“好的。我要派两名军官。
'Okay. I'm sending two officers.'
奎因呢?- “是的。”
And Quinn? - 'Yeah.'
对他放轻鬆。
Go easy on him.
他是个好孩子。
He's a good kid.
错误的地点,错误的时间。
Wrong place, wrong time.
“如果他没有档,对我来说都是一样的。
'If he's got no papers, it's all the same to me.'
我理解。谢谢。
I understand. Thank you.
那麽,谁在给你发短♥信♥?
So, who is texting you?
你似乎很急切。-闭嘴。
You seemed pretty eager. - Shut up.
今晚玩得开心。-谢谢。
Have fun tonight. - Thank you.
“晚安,哈西。”
'Good night, Hassie.'
再见。安全驾驶。- “玩得开心。”
Bye. Drive safe. - 'Have fun.'
你们准备好了吗?
Are you guys ready?
是的。- 哦,这样的先生们。
Yeah. - Oh, such a gentlemen.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
我用我的卡车把你们送回去。
I'll drive you guys back in my truck.
就在车道上。-谢谢。
It's just down the driveway. - Thank you.
怎麽了?- 怎麽了,伙计?
What's up? - What's up, buddy?
你已经知道太多了。
You know too much already.
你来还是什麽?
Are you coming or what?
你知道吗?这对你们更好
You know what? It's better for you guys
在不破坏老闆的情况下发洩一下。
to blow off some steam without their boss ruining things.
好。
Okay.
如果我们没有完成,没有人会去参加任何派对。
If we don't finish, no one's going to any after-party.
好的好的。
Okay, okay.
再见。
Bye.
你好。-嘿。
Hi. - Hey.
好吧,梅尔给我发简讯,让我检查一下没有问题。
Okay, Mael texted me to check nothing's wrong.
一切都好吗?
Is everything, okay?
希望这不是一点龙舌兰酒。
Hopefully it's nothing a little tequila.
就一个!因为今天是你的生日。
Just one! Because it's your birthday.
生日快乐。
Happy birthday.
你知道我有多坏。-是的,我明白。
You know how bad I am. - Yes, I know.
我不能那样做。- 是的,你可以。
I can't do that. - Yes, you can.
你们在窃窃私语什麽?
What you guys are whispering about?
她想知道
She would like to know
如果你想来吃点甜点。
if you'd like to come in for some dessert.
呃,我——我的意思是,我很想,但已经晚了。
Uh, I-I mean, I would love to, but it's late.
你没有吃任何蛋糕。
You didn't eat any cake.
我看见你了。-妈妈。
I saw you. - Mom.
她的视力很好。
She's got a good eyesight.
她不会停止问。
She's not gonna stop asking.
她可能会再问一次
She's probably gonna ask again
因为她喜欢让我难堪。
because she likes to embarrass me.
是三叉戟!
It's tres leches!
我真的不能拒绝。
I really can't say no to that.
答桉是肯定的!我要吃了你!
Claro que si! Voy a comerte!
什麽?
What?
不,你说你要吃掉她。
No, you said you're gonna eat her.
不要笑。
Don't laugh.
嘿,顺便说一下,她没有。
Hey, by the way she doesn't..
...想想,你知道,我们是..
...think that, you know, we're..
什麽?不,我只是在问。
What? No. - I'm just asking.
好吧,我只是问问。
Okay, I'm just asking.
进去。-对不起。
Get inside. - I'm sorry.
希望你们一起度过了最后一天。
Hope you enjoyed your last day together.
梅尔...
Mael...
在你问之前
Before you ask
我已经安排好让他们回来了。
I already arranged to keep them back.
她总有一天会感谢我们的。
She'll thank us one day.
我怀疑。
I doubt it.
她太年轻了,不知道更好。
She's too young to know any better.
是的,这是我们从中学到最多痛苦的事情。
Yeah, it's the painful things that we learn the most from.
你确定他没有回来?
And you're sure that he didn't come back here?
没关係。-谢谢。
Never mind. - Thank you.
“我以为你已经控制住了。”
'I thought you had it under control.'
这是热量和酒。
It's the heat and a boozer.
“没什麽。”
'It's nothing.'
不好意思。我只是该死。
Sorry. I just give a damn.
嗯。
Mmm.
这并不重要。
Not that it matters.
你没有什麽可担心的。
You'll have nothing to worry about.
这不是关于那个的。
It's not about that.
卢克,他会照顾商业实体
Luke, he'll take care of the business entities
和日复一日。
and day to day.
亨特将成为他的支援。
Hunter will be a support for him.
就像她对我一样。
Just as she as been for me.
哈西将上大学。
And Hassie will go to college.
她会弄清楚自己的。
She'll figure herself out.
我们什麽时候告诉他们?
When are we gonna tell them?
晚安。-晚安。
Goodnight. - Goodnight.
[模煳的欢快音乐]
[indistinct upbeat music]
也许我们放慢脚步。等男人。
Maybe we slow down. Wait for the men.
你不怕移♥民♥吗?
Aren't you afraid of immigration?
生活充满了可怕的事情。
Life is full of scary things.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表