剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
"弗雷斯♥诺♥",作者:蒂姆-霍克贝里
Fresno" by Tim Hockberry]
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 哦,我今晚不会回来了
♪ Oh I won't be back tonight
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 我一辈子都被封锁了
♪ I was blockin' all my life
♪ 不要试图找到我
♪ Don't try to find me
♪ 我就像堆叠♪中的一根针
♪ I'm like a needle in the stack ♪
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 我再也回不来了
♪ And I'm never coming back
♪ 是 是 是
♪ Yeah yeah yeah yeah
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 哦,我今晚不会回来了
♪ Oh I won't be back tonight
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 我一辈子都被封锁了
♪ I was blockin' all my life
♪ 不要试图找到我
♪ Don't try to find me
♪ 我就像堆叠中的一根针
♪ I'm like a needle in the stack ♪
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 我要去弗雷斯♥诺♥
♪ I'm going to Fresno
♪ 我再也回不来了
♪ And I'm never coming back
♪ 是
♪ Yeah yeah yeah yeah
♪ 是
♪ Yeah yeah yeah yeah ♪
我不再问自己
I stopped asking myself
事情需要什麽
what it would take for things
很久以前就改变了。
to change a long time ago.
我的妈妈,我妈妈的妈妈
My mom, my mom's mom
他们整天工作太辛苦了
they spend their days working too hard
以确保我们感觉不到。
to make sure we don't feel it.
“911.你的紧急情况是什麽?”
'911. What s your emergency?'
他们没有意识到的是你无法避免它。
What they don't realize is you can't avoid it.
瞭解你在这个世界上的位置的瘟疫。
The plague of understanding your place in this world.
非常感谢
Thank you so much
为我们的小活动提前开放您的游泳池。
for opening your pool little early for our little event.
正如你所解释的,这是最好的事情
As you explained, it was the best thing
对于这对年轻夫妇。
for the young couple.
我希望克裡斯是英勇的护送者
I hope Chris is the gallant escort
你期待你的女儿。
you expect for your daughter.
嘿,卡米,你知道她在哪裡吗?
Hey, Cami, do you know where she is?
我,呃...不,她没有回答我的短♥信♥。
I, uh...no. - She's not answering my text.
克裡斯,我在工作。
Chris, I'm working.
卡米拉..
Camila..
...我的女儿在哪裡?
...where is my daughter?
实际上,我不知道。- 把她带到这裡。
I have no idea, actually. - Get her here.
好。
Okay.
框架。
Marco.
不要停!没有人知道我们在这裡。
Don't stop! No one knows we're here.
该死!
Oh, shit!
没有人吧?-哎呀。
No one, huh? - Oops.
该死。
Oh, shit.
我的坏。- 我认为我们在这裡遇到了麻烦。
My bad. - I think we're in trouble here.
我想我们是来被大喊大叫的。
I think we're coming to get yelled at.
我想她是来对我们大喊大叫的。
I think she's coming to yell at us.
哦不。
Oh, no.
我们走吧。我们得走了。
Let's go. We got to go.
“来,坐车。我开车送她。
'Here, take the car. I'll drive her.'
哈西,你的入口是30分钟前。
Hassie, your entrance was 30 minutes ago.
妈咸得要命。
Your mom is salty as hell.
我知道,对不起。
I know, I'm sorry.
我们只是得到了一点..小分心。
We just got a little.. Little distracted.
是的,就是这个词,分心。
Yeah, that's the word, distracted.
“什麽?”
'What?'
哈西,这下摆到处都是泥。
Hassie, there's mud all over this hem.
你知道,或者,我们都可以离开这裡
You know, or, we could all just get out of here
而不是去参加聚会。
and not go to party.
不,不,没事。
No, no. It's fine.
好。那只有几个小时,对吧?
Okay. That's only a couple of hours, right?
您可以参加谷仓的派对。
You can come to the after-party at the barn.
并完成我们开始的工作。
and finish what we started.
好。
Okay.
这太好了。这真是太棒了。
This is great. It's fantastic.
太神奇了。- 你嫉妒。
So amazing. - You're jealous.
你嫉妒。-总。
You're jealous. - Gross.
把钥匙给我。
Give me the keys.
笨蛋,我们走吧。
Stupido,let's go.
你有愤怒的问题。
You have anger issues.
再见。
Bye.
好吧,我无法修复它,朋友。
Alright, I can't fix it though, Amigo.
老闆,一切都好吗?
Everything okay, boss?
嗯......看,留下来
Um...look, stay behind
为我完成这个。
finish this off for me.
呃,今晚给我买♥♥几瓶,今晚的神妖。
Uh, buy a few bottles on me tonight for tonight's shindig.
我不知道你是什麽——
I don't know what's your--
我总是知道这个农场发生了什麽。
I always know what's happening on this farm.
我爸爸告诉我,土地是唯一的东西
My daddy told me that land is the only thing
值得为之奋斗..
worth fighting for..
...值得为之而死
...worth dying for
“因为这是唯一能持续下去的东西。
'cause it's the only thing that'll last.
不再那麽多了。
Not so much anymore.
不。
No.
我的表土是一场灾难。
My topsoil was a disaster.
通过屋顶头顶。
Overhead through the roof.
我认为这是一个好主意
I thought it was a good idea
利用土地建造度假村。
to use the land to build a resort.
为城市带来更多收入。
More revenue for the city.
该死的保护协会。
Goddamn conservation society.
只是停止它。
Just put a stop to that.
我想我出去了,先生们。
I think I'm out, gentlemen..
...为善。
...for good.
该死的树拥抱者。
Fucking tree huggers.
这次是什麽?濒临灭绝的蚂蚁?
What was it this time? Endangered ants?
在下周回来之前。
Before it comes back next week.
我很遗憾听到它,霍洛威。
I'm sorry to hear it, Holloway.
在这裡,试试我最新的计程车。
Here, try some of my newest cab.
它可能会帮助你暂时忘记你的烦恼。
It might help you forget your troubles for a minute.
对不起,我不应该把这一切卸给你们所有人。
Sorry, I should not have unloaded all this on you all.
今天是关于你的女孩。
Today is about your girl.
献给寿星。
To the birthday girl.
给我的宝贝女儿。
To my baby girl.
她不再是婴儿了。
She's not a baby anymore.
我要撞到头。
I'm gonna hit the head.
女孩走了。土地不见了。
Girl's gone. Land's gone.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
五百美元一瓶。
Five hundred dollars a bottle.
我不知道你是如何和自己相处的。
I don't know how you live with yourself.
对我来说,它们的味道都是一样的。
They all taste the same to me.
这些年呼吸牛屎
All these years of breathing in cow shit
只是为了毁掉你的味蕾。
just to ruin your taste buds.
所以,保护协会现在正在打硬球。
So, conservation society is playing hard ball now.
哦,霍洛威只是马虎了。
Oh, Holloway just got sloppy.
应该看到他来了。-嗯。
Should have seen him coming. - Mmm.
黄金地段。
Prime piece of property.
但这完全取决于你。
But it's right up to yours.
还有你的。
And yours.
那个表土..
That topsoil..
...对葡萄藤不好。
...can't be good for grapevines.
是的,好吧,你的牛屎不会修复它。
Yeah, well, your cow shits are ain't gonna fix it.
愿伴郎获胜。
May the best man win.
我的意思是这真的很可怕。
I mean that is really terrible.
看,谁终于决定露面了。
Look, who finally decided to show up.
我——我在睡觉,我的,我的——
I-I was sleeping, my, my--
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表