剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
妈不是特别告诉你吗
Did your mother not specifically tell you
确保准时?
to make sure to be on time?
不好意思。- 美城。
Sorry. - Mijo.
你不再是个孩子了。
You're not a kid anymore.
现在是一个真实的世界。
It's a real world now.
爸爸,我有没有迟到过动物?
Have I ever been late for the animals, dad?
是的。不,我没有。好?
Yeah. No, I haven't. Okay?
但这只是一个愚蠢的派对。
But this is just a stupid party.
当你同意一份工作时,任何工作..
When you agree to a job, any job..
...你尽力而为。
...you do your best.
嗯,我们在这裡代表克拉克曼人。
Mmm. We're here representing the Clarkmans.
如果工作人员达不到标准,他们看起来很糟糕。
If the staff is not up to par, they look bad.
是的。是的,先生,我明白了。
Yeah. Yes sir, I understand.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你闻起来像香水。
You smell like perfume.
不,可能是洗衣粉。
No, it's probably the laundry detergent.
加油。-洗衣粉。
Come on. - Laundry detergent.
哦。-哦不。
Oh. - Oh, no.
它被毁了。取消派对!
It s ruined. Cancel the party!
派对被取消了。
The party is canceled everybody.
看,我爱你,但你是最糟糕的。
Look, I love you, but you re the worst.
她只是在跟男人开玩笑。
She's just kidding guys.
它没有取消。
It's not cancelled.
你能试着隐藏你的无聊吗?
Would you please try and hide your boredom?
她现在正在穿衣服,夫人。
She's getting dressed right now, ma'am.
他妈的太棒了。
Fucking fantastic.
你们两个真的需要找到另一个藏身之处。
You two really need to find another hiding spot.
我18岁了,我应该可以和任何我想和的人在一起。
I'm 18, I should be able to be with whoever I want.
哈斯,如果有人找到你们——
Hass, if anyone were to find you guys--
我不在乎。
I don't care.
我爱他。我厌倦了掩盖狗屎。
I love him. I'm tired of covering shit up.
爱?
Love?
哈西...什麽时候开始的?
Hassie...since when?
不管你发生了什麽事
Whatever happened to you
我们只需要把它从我们的系统中取出来吗?
we just need to get it out of our system?
嗯,是的,现在不止于此。
Well, it's, it's more than that now.
我的意思是,一直都是。我们刚刚...避免它。
I mean, it always has been. We've just been...avoiding it.
你知道你的父母是谁,对吧?
You do know who your parents are, right?
克拉克曼乳业公爵夫人
Clarkman dairy duchess
宫廷移♥民♥,农场工人。
court migrants, farm worker.
天作之合。
A match made in heaven.
公爵夫人?- 嗯嗯。
Duchess? - Mm-hmm.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
哦。
Oh.
你看起来不错。-谢谢。
You look good. - Thank you.
不敢相信这是你在牧场的最后一个夏天。
Can't believe it's your last summer at the ranch.
我知道。
I know.
神。
God.
发生得太快了。
Happening so fast.
你有没有想过你们要做什麽?
Have you thought about what you guys are gonna do
比如,当你去州?
like, when you go off to state?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但。。。我们整个夏天都在弄清楚。
But...we have all summer to figure it out.
不用担心。
Not worried about it.
天啊,看看这泥土。
God, look at this dirt.
妈要杀了我。
Your mom's gonna kill me.
看,多脏。
Look, how dirty.
嘿。。
Hey..
...你是我最好的朋友。
...you're my best friend.
而我的离开不会改变任何事情。
And me leaving isn't gonna change anything.
我们将度过有史以来最好的夏天。
We're gonna have the best summer ever.
好吧,让我看看。
Okay, let me see.
生日快乐。
Happy birthday.
我爱妳。
I love you.
好吧,来吧,我们得走了。
Okay, come on, we gotta go.
所以。。- 所以我找到了办公室。
So.. - So I found the office.
一旦舞蹈开始,我就可以进去。
I can get in once the dancing starts.
如果这件事开始了。
If this thing ever starts.
而且我认为我发现了一个弱点。
And also I think I found a weak spot.
嗯,你知道游戏。
Well, you know the game.
你找到最薄弱的地方,然后敲打它。
You find the weakest point and you hammer it.
你一定是在开玩笑。
You've got to be kidding.
那麽,我错过了什麽?
So, what I missed?
呃,真的什麽都没有。
Uh, literally nothing.
哎呀,卢克,你去哪儿了?
Gee, Luke, where have you been?
恶人没有休息,好人不需要安息。
Ain't no rest for the wicked and the good don't need it.
对吧,爸爸?- 嗯嗯嗯
Right, dad? - Mmm. Mmm.
在妈妈看到你之前改变。
Change before your mother sees you.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你知道,我真的没想到它会这麽正式。
You know, I really didn't think it was going to be this formal.
哦,来吧,卢克。真?
Oh, come on, Luke. Really?
说真的,你最好改变。
Seriously, you better change.
哈西再次拉扯她的一个特技,然后..
Hassie's pulling one of her stunts again and..
...最亲爱的妈妈在她的心情之一。
...mommy dearest is in one of her moods.
好吧,一切听起来都差不多。
Well, everything sounds about right then.
确实如此,不是吗。
It does, doesn't it.
漂亮的衣服。- 哦,去你♥妈♥的♥。
Nice dress. - Oh, fuck you.
克裡斯。
Chris.
怎麽了?
What's up?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
是的,我们的大小差不多,对吧?
Yeah, we're about the same size, right?
是的。我抓住你了。
Yeah, yeah. I got you.
你在想什麽,嗯?
What are you thinking, huh?
哦,我能从这裡闻到你的味道。
Oh, I could smell you from here.
总。
Gross.
是的,我会在一秒钟内到达那裡。
Yeah, I'll be there in one second.
所以,他们把我逼疯了。
So, they drive me crazy yet.
呃,家庭可能具有挑战性。
Uh, family can be challenging.
是的,好吧,你知道,你不必处理我的。
Yeah, well, you know, you don't have to deal with mine.
我选择。
I choose to.
你是一个比我勇敢的女人。
You're a braver woman than I am.
你来了吗。- 谢谢,当然。
Are you coming. - Thanks, sure.
床上的西装。- 我很感激你,伙计。
Suits on the bed. - I appreciate you, man.
呃,哦,呃,哈西被修饰了
Uh, oh, uh, Hassie is getting touched up
在背景上。
by the backdrop.
我要去通知龙
I m gonna go inform the dragon
如果你能找到摄影师
and if you can find the photographer
把他带过来。
and bring him over.
複製。 - 太好了。
Copy. - Great.
你看起来不错。-谢谢。
You look good. - Thanks.
你今天过得怎麽样,克裡斯?
How's your day been, Chris?
“很好。很好。
'It's good. It's good.'
我,呃,我应该去找照片师。
I, uh, I should go find the photo guy.
你很好。-是的。
You good. - Yeah.
呃,我用你的淋浴很酷吗?
Uh, is it cool if I use your shower?
非常。凉。是的。
Very. Cool. Yeah.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿嘿,和姐姐玩得开心。
Hey, have fun with my sister.
好。
Okay.
她准备好了。- 关于该死的时间。
She's ready. - About damned time.
呃,她看起来很棒。
Uh, she looks great.
我会对此做出判断。
I'll be the judge of that.
呃,克裡斯正在找摄影师。
Uh, Chris is getting the photographer.
好的,太好了。好吧,那就回去工作吧。
Okay, great. Well, then go back to work.
你知道吗?
You know what?
人们真的很喜欢甜点
People really like the dessert
上面有一点芒果
with a little mango on it
所以提出更多这样的。
so bring more of those up.
女士,实际上没有更多了。
Ma'am, there's actually no more of those.
是的,这似乎是你母亲的问题。
Yeah, that seems like your mother's problem.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表