剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢。
Thank you.
不。。
No..
不。
No.
对不起,对不起,对不起,对不起,对不起。
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
你好。
Hi.
你看起来很棒。- 让我们快点结束吧。
You look great. - Let's get this over, quick.
是的,请。
Yes, please.
“好了,笑容灿烂。”
'Alright, big smile.'
“她来了。”
'There she is.'
哦,你打枪了吗?
Oh, have you gotten the shot yet?
她长得和她妈妈一模一样。
She looks just like her mother.
嗷!尝试要点,克裡斯。
Aw! Points for trying, Chris.
“去吧,换个阵营。”
'Go ahead and switch sides.'
“拜託,转过身来面对他。”
'Please, turn and face him.'
是的,你们彼此喜欢?
Yes, you like each other?
并确保你从这边得到她。
And make sure you get her from this side.
“这是她不那麽男性化的一面。
'It's her much less masculine side.'
谢谢。
Thank you.
手下留情
Hand down.
是的,就像那样。
Yeah, like that.
是的,这很好。你喜欢这个?
Yeah, that's good. You like this?
这看起来好看吗?这对你有用吗?
Does this look good? Does this work for you?
这样好吗?
Is this good?
我们明白了吗?是的?
Do we got it? Yeah?
“你喜欢它。” - 亲爱的.
'You like it.' - Darling..
你为什麽不去穿上一些呢?
Why don't you go put some of this on?
它会让你看起来不那麽孩子气。
It'll make you look less boyish.
你好,女士们。
Hello, ladies.
好吧,看看这个英俊的年轻人。
Well, look at this handsome young man.
妈一直在谈论你骑马的技能。
Your mother's been talking up your skills on a horse.
伊芙琳真的很爱
Evelyn would really love
如果你来农场説明她。
if you came by the farm and helped her.
好吧,我很想
Well, I would love to
但是这些天我找不到太多的休息日,所以..
but I can't find too many days off work these days, so..
很快。- 抱歉打断。
Soon. - Apologies for interrupting.
伊芙琳,你看起来一如既往的美丽。
Evelyn, you look beautiful as always.
我需要把你介绍给一些人。
I need to introduce you to some people.
答桉是肯定的。很高兴,女士们。
Of course. Pleasure, ladies.
你可能想在这些日子里给自己找一个妻子
You might wanna get yourself a wife one of these days
在您接手时为您提供説明。
to help you when you take over.
“谢谢大家的等待!”
'Thank you everyone for waiting!'
“十♥八♥年♥前”
'Eighteen years ago'
这个世界变得更加光明。
'this world became a brighter place.'
感谢我们的女儿哈西的出生。
Thanks to our daughter, Hassie, being born.
并且有很多属性
And there are many attributes
我可以给她。
that I could give her.
她的美丽。她优雅的性情。
Her beauty. Her graceful disposition.
大家好,谢谢大家。
Hey, thank you everybody.
怎麽了?谢谢妈。
What's up? Thank you, mom.
爱你。那是我妈妈,大家。
Love you. That's my mom, everybody.
“如果你们只知道多少时间”
'If you people only knew how much time'
她花在了这个派对上。
'she spent on this party.'
只是喜欢它。这是光荣的。
Just love it. It's glorious.
太棒了,妈妈。- 欢迎大家来到节目。
Bravo, mom. - Welcome to the show everyone.
如您所见,哈西同样震惊
As you can see, Hassie was quite as shocked
对系统和我们的生活。
to the system and our lives.
我记得哈西开始和克裡斯约会的时候
I remember when Hassie started dating Chris
米勒·道尔顿先生递给我第一支雪茄
Mr. Miller Dalton handed me my first cigar
“我们见面的那天。”
'the very day we met.'
米勒,你在哪儿?他在那儿。
Miller, where are you at? There he is.
其实,伙计们,热烈的掌声怎麽样
Actually, guys, how about a big round of applause
“为了米勒和他漂亮的房♥子?”
'for Miller and his beautiful house?'
你们,好吧,给我们一点时间?
You guys, well, just give us one moment?
请耐心等待。
Bear with us.
你到底以为自己在做什麽?
What in the hell do you think you're doing?
走向社会。
Coming out to society.
不,你是想把它粘在妈身上。
No, you're trying to stick it to your mother.
不要。这对她很重要。
Don't. This is important to her.
看。。
Look..
我和你一样不想在这裡。
I don't wanna be here any more than you do.
你知道首次亮相的球是干什麽用的,对吧?
You do know what debutante balls are for, right?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
展示自己很容易他妈的
Presenting yourself is readily fuckable
希望获得梦寐以求的姓氏。
in hopes of gaining a coveted last name.
这让你感到骄傲吗?
Does that make you proud?
你同意了。
You agreed to it.
我厌倦了这个旧世界的废话。
I'm sick of this old world bullshit.
我可以改变主意。
I can change my mind.
我现在是成年人了。-嗯。
I'm an adult now. - Mmm.
你想成为成年人吗?
You wanna be an adult?
像一个人一样行事。
Act like one.
你有没有想过必须发生的事情?
Have you thought about what had to happen
为了这个夜晚为你聚在一起,嗯?
for this night to come together for you, hmm?
道尔顿的人工作了好几天。
Dalton's people were working for days.
我们的员工不得不来养家煳口
Our staff had to come and support their families
整天工作的人。
who work all day long.
提前四个小时醒来
Woke up four hours earlier
有时间在这裡
to have the time to make it over here
以设置您的派对。
to set up your party.
所以,你想保持少年叛逆
So, you wanna remain the teenage rebel
让这个家庭难堪?
and embarrass this family?
好。你知道吗?我们可以接受。
Fine. You know what? We can take it.
但是你不要不尊重那些为你打屁♥股♥的人。
But don't you disrespect people who busted their asses for you.
你比这更好。
You're better than this.
我爱妳。
I love you.
快点。每个人都等得够久了。
Hurry up. Everybody's waiting long enough.
“谢谢你的等待。”
'Thank you for waiting.'
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
这是我的荣幸
it is my honor
向您介绍
to introduce to you
哈西·克拉克曼小姐。
Miss Hassie Clarkman.
“非常感谢您的到来!”
'Thank you so much for coming!'
“顺便爱你的衣服。” - “谢谢。”
'Love your dress by the way.' - 'Thank you.'
祝你们晚安。谢谢。
Have a good night, you guys. Thank you.
没有我想像的那麽糟糕。
Didn't suck as bad as I thought it would.
真是个忘恩负义的婊♥子♥。
Such an ungrateful bitch.
滚开。
Fuck off.
当你上大学时
When you go off to college
我们终于可以在这裡拥有一些和平了。
we can finally have some peace around here.
你的问题是什麽?
What's your problem?
我18岁了,得到了一个他妈的纸杯蛋糕。
I turned 18, got a fucking cupcake.
这比大多数女孩梦寐以求的要多。
This is more than most girls would ever dream of.
然而,你仍然认为它在你之下。
And yet, you still think it's beneath you.
你以为我没有看穿你的行为
You think I didn't see through your act
在你拉的那个特技之后?
after that stunt you pulled?
爸爸只好骂你。
Daddy had to scold you.
所以,他妈的可以预见。
So, fucking predictable.
老实说,我只是觉得它很有趣
Honestly, I just find it hilarious
你认为你可以给我家庭建议。
that you think you can give me family advice.
我对这个家庭的瞭解比你多。
I know more about this family than you ever will.
所以,你还是很生气,是吧?
So, you're still pissed, huh?
看,我后悔发生了什麽,
Look, I regret what happened,
但这并没有改变事实
but it doesn't change the fact
你永远不会再成为任何东西
that you'll never be anything more
比爸爸伤心的流浪狗。
than dad's sad stray dog.
爸爸和这个流浪者有很多共同之处。
Dad shares a lot with this stray.
他永远不会信任你的事情。
Things he'd never trust you with.
他知道你处理不了。
He knows you can't handle it.
试试我。
Try me.
ICE有配额。- 每个人都知道这一点。
ICE has a quota. - Everyone knows that.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表