剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
嗯?
Hm?
是的?- 你一定是汽车呻♥吟♥先生。
Yeah? - You must be Mr. Car-moan.
业门。
Karmon.
哈讚很好。
Hazan is fine.
哈讚是。索耶克拉克曼。
Hazan it is. Sawyer Clarkman.
我该怎麽説明你?
How can I help you?
这些,呃,革命前?
These, uh, pre-revolution?
嗯,这就是你来这裡的原因吗?
Hm, is that what brought you out here?
有一天,我还是个在伊朗跑来跑去的男孩
One day, I was a boy running around in Iran
“在我的十几个阿姨和叔叔中......”
'amongst my dozen aunts and uncles..'
...第二天..
...and the next day..
...我在这个国家。
...I'm here in this country..
...独自。
...alone.
成为伊朗人的艰难时期。- 嗯。
Tough time to be Iranian. - Hm.
这些天有一点似曾相识。
Having a little Deja Vuagain these days.
嗯。
Hm.
我是来找你儿子的。
I'm here about your son.
昨天来看我。
Came to see me yesterday.
他的母亲曾经为我工作。
His mother used to work for me.
来自乌里韦?
Dalla Uribe?
他想更多地瞭解她
And he wanted to know more about her
而他的,呃...生父。
and his, uh...biological father.
嗯。
Hm.
明白了。
I see.
我确实知道一些事情。
And I do know some things.
关于他的父亲-- -他是个坏人。
About his father-- - He was a bad man.
这是事实。
That is true.
宝拉确保我知道。
Paula made sure I knew.
她从来不想让孩子见到这个亲生父亲。
She never wanted the kid to meet this biological father.
好吧,塞萨尔现在出现的可能性很小。
Well, there's little chance of César showing up now.
她的意思是你。
She meant you.
没有他的允许,我不会给你看狗屎。
I'm not going to show you shit without his permission.
为什麽它对你很重要?我的意思是,为什麽是现在?
Why is it important to you? I mean, why now?
我父亲最近分心了
My father has been distracted lately
我需要确保他思路清晰。
and I need to make sure that he's thinking clearly.
这是关于霍洛威的交易?
This about the Holloway deal?
你告诉我,戴安娜。
You tell me, Diana.
你工作了这麽多年的索耶·克拉克曼
The Sawyer Clarkman you've worked for all these years
“他看起来像是那种会放弃的人”
'he seem like a kind of man that would pass up'
“这样的扩张机会”
'an expansion opportunity like this'
并让像米勒这样的吸盘铁路他的计划?
and let a cocksucker like Miller railroad his plans?
你是女人,我相信你知道那是什麽感觉。
You're a woman, I'm sure you know what it feels.
什麽?
What?
就像你可能已经放弃了,因为你有一对奶♥子♥。
Like you may've gotten passed up 'cause you had a pair of tits.
这就是我创办自己的公♥司♥的原因,亲爱的。
That's why I started my own firm, dear.
我不是来援引 25 日的。
I'm not here to invoke the 25th.
我只需要知道他是否信任我。
I just need to know if he trusts me.
真的信任我,在我做我需要做的事情之前
Really trusts me, before I do what I need to do
为了保护他建造的东西。
in order to protect what he's built.
对不起,亨特。
I'm sorry, Hunter.
你在浪费时间。说真的,回家吧。
You're wasting your time. Seriously, go home.
你感到惊讶吗?
Are you surprised?
需要确认。
Needed confirmation.
你答应了她世界
You promised her the world
“你怀孕了,然后把她送走了?”
'and you get pregnant and then you ship her off?'
事情不是那样发生的。
It didn't happen like that.
哦,是的。就像,我会相信你说的话。
Oh, yeah. Like, I'm going to trust what you say.
我甚至不知道她怀孕了。
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
你想要什麽?嗯?
What do you want? Hm?
诺亚再也不会和你说话了。回家和家人团聚。
Noah's never gonna talk to you again. Go home to your family.
每个人都应该知道他们来自哪裡。
Everybody deserves to know where they came from.
你要告诉他,你刚刚把他妈妈扔掉了?
You're going to tell him that you just threw his mother away?
不要这样改写。
Don't rephrase it like that.
嗯。
Hm.
这对你有什麽好处?嗯?
What's that going to do for you? Hm?
这对他有什麽好处?
What's that gonna do for him?
狗屎。
Shit.
诺亚!诺亚!-嘿!
Noah! Noah! - Hey!
嘿,我的财产!
Hey, get off my property!
嘿 嘿。我警告你。离开我的财产。
Hey, hey. I'm warning you. Get off my property.
爸爸,爸爸,等等。
Dad, dad, wait.
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇,哇!怎麽了?-我不知道。
Whoa, whoa! What's wrong? - I don't know.
你做了什麽?-无。
What did you do? - Nothing.
要我去叫救护车吗?
Do you want me to go call an ambulance?
打电♥话♥给希拉。留在我身边。
Call Sheila. Stay with me.
留在我身边。留在我身边。
Stay with me. Stay with me.
布鲁克斯大学,是吧?你必须是一个骄傲的妈妈。
Brooks University, huh? You must be a proud mama.
我是。
I am.
这很有趣,因为哈西和你的露西有代数
It's funny, 'cause Hassie had Algebra with your Lucy
我清楚地记得她说她是多麽愚蠢的狗屎。
and I clearly remember her saying what a dumb shit she was.
戴安娜,你已经知道我要去哪裡了。
Diana, you already know where I'm going with this.
来吧,我做了一点挖掘。
Come on, I did a little digging.
这是唯一的证据。
And this is the only proof.
“没有此驱动器上的资讯”
'Without the information on this drive'
“没有人会知道令人印象深刻的菲纳金”
'no one will ever know the impressive finagling'
“你做了你女儿的SAT成绩”
'you did of your daughter's SAT score'
和大学成绩单。
and college transcripts.
无需情绪化。
No need to get emotional.
戴安娜,我可以保守秘密。你知道的。
Diana, I can keep a secret. You know that.
我只需要密♥码♥。
I just need the password.
你是你父亲的女儿。
You are your father's daughter.
“你不需要密♥码♥。”
'You don't need the password.'
我得说,米勒,这真是太好了。
I gotta say, Miller, that was damn good.
我对厨师的讚美。- 你喜欢吗?
My compliments to the chef. - You like it?
那个羽衣甘蓝红薯哈希简直要死。
That kale sweet potato hash was just to die for.
那个孟买♥♥卷饼..你放了什麽?
That Bombay burrito.. What'd you put in there?
只是新鲜的当地
Just fresh, local
你在大豆等餐馆里得到的废话都没有。
none of that crap you get in restaurants like soy.
大豆不好?
Soy's bad?
使男性乳♥房♥♥发育,女性不育。
Makes men grow breast and women infertile.
查一查。
Look it up.
你为克拉克曼做这种东西?
You make this kinda stuff for Clarkman?
他从来不想尝试任何新事物。
He never really want to try anything new.
另一轮?-是的。
Another round? - Yeah.
完善。
Perfect.
我会回来的。
I'll be back.
你从哪裡弄来的她?
Where'd you get her?
有点倒在我的腿上。
Kinda fell into my lap.
她很有趣。很多精神。
She's interesting. Lot of spirit.
如果我们要和霍洛威一起结束
If we're about wrapped up with Holloway
让我们谈谈克拉克曼
let's talk about Clarkman
以及我们如何在这方面进行合作。
and how we can collaborate on that.
埃裡克?
Eric?
是的,这是一个更棘手的问题。
Yeah, it's a trickier one.
嗯。
Hm.
它就在我和霍洛威之间。
It's right between me and Holloway.
呃,如果我能全部接受,增加我的供应
Uh, if I can take it all, up my supply
“我可以把我的酒放在每个艾伯森的酒裡。
'I could put my wine in every Albertson's.'
这是美国人的梦想。
It's the American fuckin' dream.
我不明白为什麽人们想要
I don't understand why people want
用酒奖励,我想赚钱,嗯?
awards with wine, I wanna make money, eh?
人们为什麽想要奖项?谢谢。
Why do people want awards? Thank you.
你能买♥♥一辆有奖的法拉利吗?不。
Can you buy a Ferrari with awards? No.
为了生活。- 为了生活。
To life. - To life.
为了钱。- 为了钱。
To money. - To money.
“我不能在那所房♥子里再过一晚了。
'I can't spend another night in that house.'
你来了吗?
Are you coming?
我的父母,他们,呃,他们找到了工作。所以。。
My parents, they, uh, they found jobs. So..
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that good?
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表