剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
我必须自己处理整个聚会。
I had to handle the whole party by myself.
我爸爸现在不需要全职厨师。
My dad doesn't need a full time cook right now.
“自从离婚后,他一直在外面吃饭。
'Since the divorce, he's just been eating out all the time.'
是时候让他再次让那个女人进屋了。
It's time he has the woman in the house again.
“他喜欢的任何东西...我能做到。
'Anything he likes...I can make.'
“给它一个星期。”
'Give it a week.'
如果他讨厌我的厨艺,你就把我们送走。
If he hates my cooking, you send us away.
卡蜜拉...无法在食宿上生存。
Camila...can't survive on room and board.
“所以你确定..”
'So you make sure..'
你为她找到一些东西。-妈妈!
You find something for her. - Mama!
我们只是什么都没有。
We just don't have anything.
你的女僕?
Your maid?
塞西莉亚?-嗯?
Cecilia? - Hmm?
她也是家裡的朋友吗,像卡蜜拉一样?
Is she a friend of the family, too, like Camila?
她知道你喜欢什么吗?
Does she knows what you like?
你喜欢谁?-妈妈!
Who you like? - Mama!
克裡斯 我永远不会-- - 她为你掩护了吗?
Chris I would never-- - Has she covered for you?
为什么你和哈西为了什么而假装?
Why you and Hassie pretend for the sake of what?
你父亲!
Your father!
“她支援你保持沉默吗?”
'Has she supported your choice to stay quiet?'
我知道卡米拉有。
I know Camila has.
我看看我能做什么。
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢!
Gracias!
[戴安娜在电♥话♥裡]“亨特早先打来的。”
[Diana on phone] 'Hunter called earlier.'
我期望不会更少。对她有好处。
I'd expect nothing less. Good for her.
我做出了决定。
I made my decision.
[戴安娜在电♥话♥裡]“是我想的那个人吗?”
[Diana on phone] 'Is it who I think it is?'
“你打算什么时候透露?”
'When are you planning on disclosing this?'
我知道你宁愿等到我死了
I know you'd rather wait till I'm dead
所以你可以自己做。
so you could do it yourself.
“我确实喜欢惊喜。”
'I do love a good surprise.'
我要回去了,快点做是可怜的。
I'm headed back, it's a mercy to do it quick.
“我最好在那裡。” - 没必要。
'It's better I'd be there.' - No need.
不!
No!
不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no.
哈西。-谢天谢地!
Hassie. - Thank God!
你在哪裡?你没事吧?
Where are you? Are you okay?
我在克裡斯家,他在帮助我们。
I'm at Chris's, he's helping us out.
我——对不起,我不知道。
I-I'm so sorry, I had no idea.
妈什么也没说。
Your mom didn't say anything.
我刚刚发现。
I just found out.
你对一切都有藉口。
You have an excuse for everything.
不是那样的。
It's not like that.
好吧,支援我这么多。
Well, so much for having my back.
“我可以解决这个问题,卡米。” - 如何?
'I can fix this, Cami.' - How?
回家吧,我会把你的工作拿回来的。
Come home, I will get you your job back.
给予不是你的工作。
It's not your job to give.
我在努力。
I'm trying.
是的,好吧,也许你应该
Yeah, well, maybe you should've
在关键时刻一直在我们身边。
been there for us when it mattered.
“天啊,为什么是我妈妈?”
'God, why my mom?'
妈给我画了一幅非常清晰的画面。
Your mom painted a pretty clear picture of me.
但为什么是她?
But why her?
她是情绪化的,非理性的,我们都是。
She's emotional, irrational, we all are.
你现在在为她辩护?
You're defending her now?
我只是说在特定情况下
I'm just saying that under the given circumstances
我——我能理解她为什么会表现出来,但是..
I-I can understand why she would act out, but..
我们可以-- -告诉她真♥相♥?
We can-- - Tell her the truth?
这是正确的答桉吗?
Is that the right answer?
天啊,你应该看到她的眼神。
God, you should've seen the look in her eyes.
“她他妈的恨我,哈西。
'She fucking hates me, Hassie.'
我不是说我们告诉...大家。
I'm not saying we tell...everybody.
呃,我只是..
Uh, I'm just..
“我甚至没有要求你去找员警。
'I'm not even asking you to go to the cops.'
但也许如果你只告诉她?
But maybe if you only tell her?
好吧,你要告诉她吗?
Well, are you gonna tell her?
回家就好了。
Just come home.
清♥真♥寺!
Cami!
所以我是对的。
So I was right.
我还以为她不一样呢,妈!
I thought she was different, ma!
“所以,我四处打听,然后......”
'So, I asked around and..'
似乎你是唯一能説明我的人。
It seems like you're the only one who can help me.
听着,我知道你还有更多问题,但是..
Look, I know you have more questions, but..
我没有你想要的答桉。
I don't have the answer that you want.
呃,我知道,我知道,但是...看,如果你能
Uh, I know, I know, but...look, if you could just
把我介绍给克拉克曼先生。
introduce me to Mr. Clarkman.
看,这就是我要的,好吗?
Look, that's all I'm asking for, okay?
拜託,我走了很长一段路。
I came a long way, please.
好吧,那么也许你应该开始了。
Well, then maybe you should get going.
是的,但是看,如果他知道任何可能..
Yeah, but look, if there's any possibility that he knows..
关于我母亲的任何事情,我都有权知道。
Anything about my mother, I have the right to know that.
看,到..
Look, um..
我知道你想找一些
I understand that you want to find some
小径尽头的宝藏,我明白了。
treasure at the end of the trail, I get it.
但是你的母亲走了。
But your mother is gone.
你父亲是..
Your father was..
他很麻烦。
He was trouble.
而那个人就算知道些什么。
And that man up there even if he knew something.
你可以指望这是事实。
You can count on that being the truth.
你知道的。。
You know..
你需要吸取教训
You need to learn the lessons that
妈和我从来没有做过?
your mother and I never did?
在为时已晚之前离开这裡。
Get away from here before it's too late.
嗯?
Hmm?
“我不知道我为什么要问你。”
'I don't know why I'm asking you.'
“你总是知道该怎么做。”
'You always just know what to do.'
她真的很生气。
She's really angry.
他们都是。
They both are.
但为什么要把它发洩在我身上呢?他们为什么不让我帮忙?
But why take it out on me? Why won't they let me help?
是我的错。
It's my fault.
我只是觉得..
I just feel like..
我所做的一切都只会让事情变得更糟。
Everything that I do just makes things worse.
我不知道整个故事,但我知道你的
I don't know the whole story, but I know your
心在正确的地方。
heart is in the right place.
而且,你认为我应该怎么做?
And, what do you think I should do?
米维达,我想你必须意识到这一切
Mi vida, I think you have to realize that all this
可能不受您的控制。
might be out of your control.
我简直不敢相信我妈妈。
I just can't believe that my mom.
我的意思是,首先是梅尔,现在是这个。
I mean, first Mael and now this.
T-他们,他们是一家人。
T-they, they were family.
你是一家人,就像他们根本不在乎一样。
You're a family, it's like they don't even care.
是的,我的生活。
Yes, mi vida.
“我们已经变得像家人一样了,但是......”
'We have become like family, but..'
家庭不仅仅是血缘,更是信任。
Family isn't just blood, it is trust.
现在这已经不复存在了。
And that's now gone.
“你父母一直在推搡”
'Your parents have been shoving'
“事情陷入黑暗太久了。”
'things into the dark for so long.'
光芒注定要迸发出来。
The light was bound to burst in.
如果我也去呢?
What if I went too?
是的。
Yes.
拿着奖学金和所有的支票
Take that scholarship and all the checks
然后跑得越远越好。
and just run as far away as you can.
如果我和你一起去呢?
What if I went with you?
我的意思是,当你遇到拉法时,你才17岁。
I mean, you were 17, when you met Rafa and..
“你千里迢迢来到这裡。”
'You came all the way here.'
那是一个不同的时代。
It was a different time.
“另外,我们俩都是从一个安全的地方来的。
'Plus, we came both from a safe place.'
我知道你爱他。
I know you love him.
“可是你们都还年轻。”
'But you're both young.'
你的父母永远不会支援这一点。
Your parents will never support this.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表