剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
他们会来找我们的。
They'll come and find us.
“所以看在我们所有的份上。”
'So for all our sakes.'
离我儿子远点。
Stay away from my son.
我说真的。
I mean it.
现在出去。
Now get out.
外。
Out.
“克拉克曼太太?”
'Mrs. Clarkman?'
“克拉克曼太太,我来帮你吧。”
'Mrs. Clarkman, let me help you.'
哦,哇,是的,谢谢。
Oh, wow, yeah, thank you.
很重。
It's heavy.
嗯......你知道,你能带上它吗
Um...you know, can you bring it
在这裡,就把它放在厨房♥裡?
here and just put it on the kitchen?
桌子。
Table.
你知道吗,还有一个,地板上的那个大。
You know what, and there's one more, that big one on the floor.
你能把它带进来吗-- -哦,我没有。
Can you just bring it in-- - Oh, I don't..
嗯..- 厨房♥?
Um.. - The kitchen?
谢谢。-没关係。
Thank you. - Never mind.
是的,那个很棒。
Yeah, that one great.
我的,呃...我的哀悼。
My, uh...my condolences.
克拉克曼夫人。
Mrs. Clarkman.
谢谢。
Thank you.
所以你儿子没有住在房♥子里?
So your son didn't live in the house?
你不在这裡工作,是吗?
You don't work here, do you?
呃。。
Uh..
不!
No!
你知道卢克吗?他希望得到工人的尊重。
You know Luke? He wanted the respect of the workers.
你知道,没有特殊待遇。
You know, no special treatment.
另外,你知道,他正在成为一个男人。
Plus, you know, he was becoming a man.
所以。。。当然和爸爸妈妈住在一起。
So...sure living with mom and dad.
只是有点失去这种吸引力。
Just kind of loses this appeal.
是的。
Yeah.
我需要弄清楚你自己的东西。
I get the need to figure out your own stuff.
所以!
So!
你在这裡干什么?
What are you doing here?
我希望我能和克拉克曼先生谈谈。
I was hoping I could talk to Mr. Clarkman.
嗯,我的父母在这裡工作。
M-m-my parents worked here.
我只是希望他能记住他们。
And I was just hoping he might remember them.
噢,亲爱的,这些年来我们有很多工人。
Aw, honey, we've had so many workers over the years.
我知道这不会改变任何事情,但是,嗯。
I know it's not gonna change anything, but, um..
不,你知道吗,你不必解释。
No, you know what, you don't have to explain.
我知道未知会给你带来沉重的负担。
I know how the unknown can weigh heavy on you.
你知道他们的名字吗?
Do you know their name?
塞萨尔和保拉。
César and Paula.
姓乌里韦。
Family name was Uribe.
嗯。。。呃。。
Hmm...uh..
不敲钟。
Doesn't ring a bell.
“经理拉斐尔说”
'The manager Rafael, said'
他们在这裡工作了几年。
that they worked here for a few years.
听着,克拉克曼女士,我只是..
Look, Ms. Clarkman, I just..
“我只想知道为什么塞萨尔”
'I just want to know why César'
离开了O-或者为什么我妈妈没有。
left o-or why my mom didn't.
嘿,孩子,你知道吗,嗯。
Hey, kid, you know what, um..
好吧,我真的不想成为告诉你这些的人。
Alright, I don't really wanna be the one to tell you this.
塞萨尔不是一个好人。
César was not a good man.
我听说他很麻烦。
I heard he was trouble.
是的,他喝酒,他经常打妈。
Yeah, he drank and he hit your mom a lot.
B-但是,宝拉。
B-but, Paula..
宝拉在农场周围毫无用处。
Paula was pretty useless around the farm.
我的意思是,她推动了他的问题。
I mean, she drove his issues.
她真的很苛刻。
She was really demanding.
然后当我们把他踢出去时。
And then when we kicked him out.
她开始偷我们的东西。
She started stealing from us.
嗯,不,那是不可能的。
Well, no, that, that can't be true.
是的,我的意思是,你可以理解为什么我们
Yeah, I mean, you can understand why we
不可能有她这样的人在这裡。
couldn't have someone like her here.
是的,我-我,明白。
Yeah, I-I, understand.
好吧,但看我只是..我只有
Alright, but look I just.. I just have
还有几个问题,如果我能和克拉克曼先生谈谈——
a couple more questions, and if I can talk to Mr. Clarkman--
你知道吗?我能给你一些建议吗?
You know what? Can I give you some advice?
是的。
Yeah.
有时只是把过去留在过去。
Sometimes just leave the past in the past.
♪ 回来宝贝
♪ Come back baby
这隻会让你痛苦。
It's only going to cause you pain.
♪ 留在我的脑海裡
♪ Stay in my head
哦,我哇-- -我需要你走。
Oh, I wo-- - I need you to go.
♪ 我不想把你从我身边丢掉
♪ I don't want to loose you from me ♪
♪ 但你却在远离我
♪ But you re drifting from me instead ♪
♪ 回来宝贝
♪ Come back baby
♪ 走出我的梦
♪ Out of my dreams
那个男孩是谁?
Who was that boy?
♪ 云不给
♪ Clouds don t give
哈西的朋友。
A friend of Hassie's.
♪ 给我的安慰
♪ Comfort to me
♪ 触摸我,看看这意味着什么
♪ Touch me and see what it means ♪
嘿!
Hey!
等一下。
Wait a second.
呃,克拉克曼先生。
Uh, Mr. Clarkman.
我曾经是。。我在找你。
I was.. I was looking for you.
好吧,你找到了我。
Well, you found me.
我该怎么説明你?
How can I help you?
没事,先生。
It's alright, sir.
我想我得到了我来的目的。
I think I got what I came for.
♪ 回到我身边
♪ Come back to me
♪ 留在我的生命中
♪ Stay in my life
♪ 我不想再找你了
♪ I don t want to search for you anymore ♪
♪ 我不想看黑夜 ♪
♪ I don t want to look through the night ♪
♪ 回到我身边
♪ Come back to me
♪ 待一会儿
♪ Stay for a while
♪ 云不给我 安慰 ♪
♪ Clouds don t give comfort to me ♪
“嘿,你已经到了梅尔,应该是一秒——”
'Hey, you've reached Mael, should be a sec--'
♪ 在你的笑容裡
♪ Inside your smile ♪
“嘿,你已经到了卡米,卡米回答不对——”
'Hey, you've reached Cami, Cami can't answer, right--'
“嘿,这是卢克。”
'Hey, this is Luke.'
“明明是我不会说话的,所以!”
'Clearly, I can't talk, so!'
“所以,做这件事,之后。”
'So, do the thing, after the.'
那小子是怎么回事?
What's the deal with that kid?
他跟你说了什么?
What did he tell you?
不是问题。
Not the issue.
你不要骗我。
Don't you lie to me.
我没有骗你。
I didn't lie to you.
那个男孩不是哈西的朋友。
That boy is not Hassie's friend.
你在隐瞒什么。
You're hiding something.
他妈的可耻!他妈的!
Fucking shame! Fucking!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
哇!
Whoa!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这都是胡说八道。
This is all bullshit.
你在胡说八道。
You're bullshit.
好吧,你在说什么?
Okay, what are you talking about?
你以为我不明白什么
You think that I don't understand what
在这裡继续。
goes on around here.
你在谈论什么?- 你必须冷静下来。
What are you talking about? - You gotta calm down.
操♥你♥妈♥。- 对不起。
Fuck you. - Excuse you.
你觉得我太年轻太天真?
You think that I'm too young and naive?
瞭解ICE的交易吗?
To know about the ICE deals?
背刺,谎言?
The backstabbing, the lies?
你知道所有卑鄙的狗屎
You know all the underhanded shit
你让你的另一个女儿为你做?
that you have your other daughter do for you?
现在你不明白发生了什么。
Now you don't understand what's going on.
你,踢了人,谁把屁♥股♥干掉了。
You, kicked people, who worked their asses off.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表