剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
这已经不是什麽秘密了。
That's no secret.
有传言说霍洛威有一个他正在做的新专桉。
Rumor is Holloway had a new project he was working on.
一些本来可以拯救他的东西,但它停滞不前。
Something that would have saved him, but it got stalled up.
这是一个新的。
That's a new one.
米勒有没有安排
Did Miller make arrangements
坦克霍洛威的交易?
to tank Holloway's deal?
把价格降下来,这样我们就可以突然进入了吗?
Drop the price down, so we could swoop in?
一举。
Swoop.
我看到你在那裡做了什麽。
I see what you did there.
再见?
See you around?
克拉拉怎麽样?
How's Clara?
你以为我不打算先检查你是否有妻子吗?
Did you think I wasn't gonna check if you had a wife first?
哦,还有汤姆,你的儿子。
Oh, and Tom, your son.
“他们刚刚发现自己怀孕了?”
'They just found out that they're pregnant?'
“露西刚毕业?”
'Lucy just graduated?'
“毁了这段幸福的时光真是太可惜了”
'It would be a shame to ruin this happy time'
你的孩子生活在溷乱的离婚中,嗯?
and your kids life with a messy divorce, hmm?
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
我还有很多问题。
I've got more questions.
史蒂夫。
Steve.
你说你喜欢它髒。
You said you liked it dirty.
为了他妈的缘故。
For fuck sake.
妈妈。
Mom.
妈妈,你没事吧?
Mom, you okay?
嗯,这是一个愚蠢的问题。
Well, that's kind of a stupid question.
你需要什麽吗?
Do you need something?
不。只是上去和爸爸说话。
No. Just going up to talk to dad.
好吧,你至少可以等到仪式结束后吗?
Okay, can you at least wait until after the ceremony?
唤醒。
The wake.
是的。那。
Yeah. That.
你告诉工人是真的吗
Is it true that you told the workers
他们无法出席或表达敬意。
they couldn't attend or pay their respects.
今天是给家人和朋友的。
Today is for family and friends.
不是员工。- 对他来说,他们是一家人。
Not employees. - To him, they were family.
那是你永远不明白的。
That's what you never understood.
周围有没有?
Is there anyway around it?
合法?不。
Legally? No.
这就是我付给你的
This is what I pay you for
告诉我事情是不可能的
to tell me that things aren't possible
当我可以自己做的时候。
when I can do them myself.
我们已经在这裡待了几个小时。
We've been at this for hours.
“我不知道你想让我说什麽?”
'I'm not sure what you want me to say?'
“我只是一名会计师。” - 有什麽有用的东西吗?
'I am only an accountant.' - How about something helpful?
有大量的资产。- 嗯嗯等等。
There is tons of assets. - Mm-hmm. Wait.
你陶醉于能够管理的东西。
Something that you have reveled in being to able to manage.
“那就去吧。”
'And partake it.'
这可能是休会的好时机。
This might be a good time for a recess.
“给我一些时间。” - 我没有时间。
'Give me some time.' - I do not have the time.
“决定你想要什麽。” - 我想要什麽?
'To decide what you want.' - What I want?
我想要什麽。
What I want.
我他妈想要什麽。
What I fucking want.
我想要的是我的儿子。
What I want is for my son.
不要在这所房♥子后面的盒子里
Not be in a box behind this house
等待被降低到一个洞里。
waiting to be lowered into a hole.
这就是我他妈想要的!
Thatis what I fucking want!
但是我们都不能拥有我们想要的东西,不是吗?
But we all can't have what we want, can we?
我会满足于一些想法。
I'll settle for some ideas.
关于我们一直在做的事情
On what we've been working on
“关于我过去三个月的遗产。
'in regards to my estate for the last three months.'
滚开他妈的离开这裡。你们俩。
Get the fuck out of here. The both of you.
什麽?
What?
我需要打电♥话♥给殡仪馆
I need to call the funeral home
凯彻神父在问我们想要什麽讚美诗。
and Father Keicher was asking what hymns we would like.
随心所欲地挑选。
Pick whatever you want.
我们的一些朋友打电♥话♥提供説明。
Some of our friends called offering help.
你的朋友,不是我的。我不在乎。
Your friends, not mine. I don't care.
我只是真的想要你的意见。
I just really wanted your input.
你会做任何你该死的想做的事。
That you're gonna do whatever you goddamn want.
你总是这样做。
You always do.
所以去做吧。
So do it.
他妈的!
Fuck!
“嘿,哈斯,我只是想说”
'Hey, Hass, I just wanted to say'
“我知道这很俗气,但就这样吧。”
'I know it's cheesy, but here it goes.'
“你不烂。生日快乐。
'You don't suck. Happy Birthday.'
哼?
Huh?
嗯。
Hmm.
“你怎麽样?”
'How are you?'
跟我来吧。
Come to the wake with me.
哈西,你的母亲。
Hassie, your mother.
“操♥我♥妈。”
'Fuck my mother.'
哈西,求求你了——
Hassie, please--
不,不要。
No. Don't.
不要说我太情绪化了,我..
Don't say that I'm too emotional, and I..
“我不能做决定或任何废话。
'I can't take decisions or any of that bullshit.'
她也很伤心。
She's grieving too..
我只希望你能和我一起醒来。
I just wish you could come to the wake with me.
如果我们去..
If we go..
它会成就你和我的一切。
It'll make everything about you and me.
这是关于路加的。
And this is about Luke.
这是关于路加的。
This is about Luke.
你正在和他告别。
And you're saying goodbye to him.
“所以..”
'So..'
我会在这裡。
I'll be here.
我不知道该怎麽办。
I don't know what to do.
但最近有人告诉我要专注于我所知道的
But someone recently told me to focus on what I do know
然后从那裡拿走它。
and then take it from there.
你知道什麽?
What do you know?
我爱妳。
That I love you.
即使在我做了什麽之后?
Even after what I did?
不。这是个意外。
No. It was an accident.
是我造成的。
That I caused.
这是个意外。
It was an accident.
好?
Okay?
“所以你看,嗯..”
'So look, um..'
和卢克说再见。
Say goodbye to Luke..
和你哥哥说再见,然后,嗯。
Say goodbye to your brother, and then, um..
...几天后..
...in a few days..
...我们可以弄清楚下一步是什麽,好吗?
...we can figure out what's next, okay?
仇恨?
Hass?
我也爱你。
I love you too.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我不会说西班牙文。
I don't speak Spanish.
你在找工作吗?
You're looking for a job?
如果这意味着我可以与某人交谈,我可以提供説明吗?
I can help if it can mean I can talk to someone?
看看那边的其他人在哪裡。
See where the other ones are over there.
你选了一个糟糕的日子。
You picked a shitty day to come.
呃。。
Uh..
主人的孩子去世了,我们正在举♥行♥葬礼。
The owner's kid passed away and we're having a funeral.
好吧,我下次再来。
Well I come back another time.
不,不,不,你在这裡。
No, no, no. You're here.
保持运动'
Keep movin'
不,等等,我只需要和某人谈谈
No, wait, I just need to talk to someone
谁可能在 01 年在这裡工作。
who might have worked here back in '01.
很多人来来去去。
Lot of people come and go.
01年是在我和我妈妈之前。
'01 was before me and my mom.
“我爸爸在身边,所以......”
'My dad was around, so..'
如果有人知道,那就是他。
If anyone knows, it would be him.
啊,说到魔鬼。
Ah, speak of the devil.
“听着,坚持这些傢伙。”
'Listen, stick with these guys.'
守夜后会和你说话。
Will talk to you after the vigil.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表