剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
♪ 我要进监狱了
♪ I'm going to prison
♪ 哦,我今晚不会回来,我要进监狱♪了
♪ Oh I won't be back tonight I'm going to prison ♪
♪ 我一辈子都被封锁了,不要试图找到我 ♪
♪ I was blockin'’ all my life don'’t try to find me ♪
♪ 我就像堆叠♪中的一根针
♪ I'’m like a needle in the stack ♪
♪ 我要进监狱了
♪ I'm going to prison
♪ 我再也回不来了
♪ And I'm never coming back
♪ 是 是 是
♪ Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
♪ 我要进监狱了
♪ I'm going to prison
♪ 哦,我今晚不会回来,我要进监狱♪了
♪ Oh I won't be back tonight I'm going to prison ♪
♪ 我一辈子都被封锁了,不要试图找到我 ♪
♪ I was blockin'’ all my life don't try to find me ♪
♪ 我就像堆叠♪中的一根针
♪ I'’m like a needle in the stack ♪
♪ 我要进监狱了
♪ I'm going to prison
♪ 我要进监狱了
♪ I'm going to prison
♪ 我要进监狱了
♪ I'm going to prison
♪ 我再也回不来了
♪ And I'm never coming back
♪ 是
♪ Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
♪ 是
♪ Yeah yeah yeah yeah ♪
所以,这傢伙做错了什麽?
So, this guy do anything wrong?
他在这裡。-我理解。
He's here. - I understand.
但除此之外,他是否犯罪
But other than that, is he committing crimes
还是他一直在这裡?
or is he's been here back home?
你不明白重点。
You're not getting the point.
员警,敞开心扉。
Police, open up.
那麽,我们为什麽要带这麽多代理商呢?
So, why did we bring so many agents?
我们不知道这些局势会变得多麽暴♥力♥。
We have no idea how violent these situations can become.
恕我直言,老闆,他是一个没有先验的农民。
Will all due respect, boss, he's a farmer with no priors.
你一直在读那些自♥由♥的废话吗?
You've been reading that libtard bullshit?
不,我只是在问——
No, I'm only asking about--
看,你刚买♥♥了房♥子,对吧?
Look, you just bought a house, right?
是的。
Yeah.
所以,什麽,没关係,他们闯入
So, what, it's okay they break in
只是因为他们没有先验?
just cause they had no priors?
他们闯入只是因为他们打扫厨房♥就好了?
It's fine they break in just 'cause they clean the kitchen?
他们为什麽要打扫我的厨房♥?
Why are they cleaning my kitchen?
这是一个比喻。
It's a metaphor.
如果他们打扫我的厨房♥,我可能会让他们留下来。
I might let 'em stay if they're cleaning my kitchen.
你不明白。你为什麽注册?
You're not getting it. Why did you sign up?
保护我的国家。-是的?
To protect my country. - Yeah?
阻止人们违法。
Stop people from breaking the law.
是的,他违法了。
Yeah, he's breaking the law.
对,这就是我们要得到他的原因。
Right, that's why we're gonna get him.
是的。
Yeah.
我可以帮你吗?
Can I help you?
我们是追捕罪犯的员警。
We're police in pursuit of a criminal.
你能打开大门吗,请问,去找主人?
Could you open the gate, please, go get the owner?
我是主人。
I am the owner.
我可以从这里说话就好了。
And I can talk just fine from here.
你的工人在哪裡?
Where're your workers?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许炸玉米饼卡车出现了。
Maybe the taco truck showed up.
这是吉列尔莫·卡巴哈尔。你认识他?
This is Guillermo Carbajal. You know him?
他杀人了?
He kill someone?
卡巴哈尔被发现非法居住在美国
Carbajal was found illegally residing in the US
并被驱逐回墨西哥。
and was deported back to Mexico.
我们有报导称他已经重新进入
We have reports that he has re-entered
而且他在这里,在这个财产上被看到过。
and that he's been seen here, on this property.
现在,我——我有逮捕令了。
Now, I-I've got a warrant.
废话少说,打开他妈的大门。
Cut the bullshit, open the fucking gate.
不,狗屎。你有搜查令吗?
No, shit. You have a warrant?
你为什麽不减少废话?
Why don't you cut the bullshit?
对不起。
Excuse me.
“ICE”搜查令?
An "ICE" warrant?
来吧,当你有真正的逮捕令时回来
Come on, come back when you have a real warrant
由真正的法官签名。
signed by a real judge.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是在和谁说话,嗯?
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, huh?
愚蠢的他妈的乡巴比利
The dumb fucking hill-billy
谁会让我的律师赚很多钱。
who's going to make my lawyer a lot of money.
老闆!-不是现在。
Boss! - Not now.
老闆!相机。- 是的,老闆。相机。
Boss! The camera. - Yeah, boss. The camera.
没那麽坦率。向陪审团成员挥手致意。
Not so candid. Wave "Hi" to the jury members.
你让我的工人犯罪
And you have my workers commit any crime
我会自己报♥警♥。
I will call the police myself.
真正的员警。
The real police.
在那之前,你们都没有,包括你自己
Until then, none of you, including you
不会踏上我的财产。
aren't going to step a foot on to my property.
回到麵包车裡!
Back in the van!
何塞,出来吧。
Jose, come on out.
好。
Okay.
来吧,很清楚。
Come on out, it's clear.
“没关係,很安全。”
'It's okay, it's safe.'
马里奥,来吧。
Mario, come on.
“没关係。”
'It's okay.'
他们走了。
They're gone.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你们没事吧?
You guys okay?
你没事吧?
You okay?
我们回去工作,好吗?
Let's go back to work, okay?
是的?好。
Yeah? Okay.
谢谢你们,伙计们。
Thank you, guys.
你女儿昨晚没睡在这裡。
Your daughter didn't sleep here last night.
如果你在乎。
If you care.
井。。
Well..
她的钥匙还在这裡。
Her keys are still here.
所以,她不能走得太远。
So, she can't be far.
嘿,你要去吗..
Hey, are you gonna go to the..
好。
Okay.
哦,该死的。
Oh, damn.
“早上好,道尔顿先生!”
'Good morning, Mr. Dalton!'
我得跑,我今天早上跑晚了。
I gotta run, I'm running late this morning.
哦。我已经为你准备好了一切。
Oh. I have everything ready for you.
三重浓缩咖啡、奶油和三种糖
A triple espresso, cream and three sugars
然后我们有一些鸡蛋香肠和早餐墨西哥捲饼。
and then we have some egg sausage and breakfast burrito.
我的比星巴克的好。
Mine is better than Starbucks'.
我把一些餐巾纸放在那裡。
I put some napkins in there.
你到底是怎麽做到的——
How in the world did you--
克裡斯说,这就是你通常在城裡捡到的。
Chris says that's what you usually pick up in town.
谢谢。
Thank you.
午餐有什麽特别的吗?
Anything special for lunch?
哦,不用担心午餐。
Oh, don't worry about lunch.
我在閒聊这个旧金山类型。
I'm schmoozing this San Francisco-type.
他妈的素食主义者。-哦。
Fuckin' vegan. - Oh.
我可以做素食主义者。
I can do vegan.
你为什麽不把他带到这裡来?
Why don't you bring him here?
然后你可以马上抽雪茄。
Then you can smoke a cigar right after.
我开始认为我的儿子对女人有很好的直觉。
I'm startin' to think my son has a good instinct about women.
就像他老人家一样。
Just like his old man.
我一直担心你会去找。
I always worried you'd go looking.
“你发现的会是..”
'And that what you find would be..'
...难。
...difficult.
在我的一生中,你一直瞒着她的故事。
All my life, you kept her story from me.
我几乎不记得她了。
I barely remember her.
我只剩下这个盒子里的东西了。
And all I have left is what's in this box.
我试图保护你。
I was trying to protect you.
所以你知道我会发现什麽吗?
So you knew what I'd find?
我只知道这不会很好。
I only knew that it wouldn't be good.
你必须坚强。向前看,而不是向后看。
You have to be strong. Look ahead, not back.
我们过去想要的..
What we want in the past..
...它实际上不再存在了。
...it doesn't actually exist anymore.
不是我们希望的那样。
Not the way we wish it did.
不,爸爸。哈西呢?
No, pa. What about Hassie?
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表