剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
去看他。
to see him.
但我知道如果你发现会发生什麽。
But I knew what would happen if you ever found out.
[哈讚]你的意思是很明显,托德。
[Hazan] What do you mean it s obvious, Todd.
这他妈的不明显。
It s not fucking obvious.
你告诉我你很清楚
You re telling me it s clear to you
美国移♥民♥服务如何
how US Immigration Services
“美国移♥民♥和海关执法局”
'US Immigration and Customs Enforcement'
和他妈的美国边境保护局是不同的东西?
and fucking US Border Protection are different things?
嘿!
Hey!
我叫你在外面等。-我理解
I told you to wait outside. - I understand
美国人认为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是什麽样子的。
what Americans think a terrorist looks like.
我想给叔叔看我的龙!
I wanna show uncle my dragon!
哦,你得小心龙。
Oh, you gotta be careful with dragons.
如果你叫醒他们
If you wake them up
他们把你扑进去,然后吃掉你。
they swoop you in and they eat you.
因为从我这里购买♥♥的人越来越少!
Because less people are buying from me!
而且我一直在失去工人。
And I keep losing workers.
“你知道吗,托德?”
'You know what, Todd?'
用波斯语查找此内容。
Look this up in Farsi.
再见!
Goodbye!
我不是故意打断的。
I didn't mean to interrupt.
只是想给你带来这些。
Just wanted to bring you these.
自己挑选。
Pick them myself.
对不起。你不需要听到这些。
I'm sorry. You didn't need to hear that.
我们应该担心吗?
Should we be worried?
不。
No. No.
咱们聊聊。
Let's just talk.
我该怎麽説明你?
How can I help you?
哦,我只是想谢谢你
Oh, I just wanted to thank you
照顾诺亚的学校。
for taking care of Noah's school.
他正在安顿下来。
He's settling in.
似乎正在结交新朋友。
Seems to be making new friends.
他在读书。
He's reading.
真棒。很高兴听到。
That's great. It's great to hear.
我很高兴你玩得开心。
I'm glad you're having fun.
在他这个年纪,我不喜欢上学,所以..
I didn't enjoy school at his age, so..
我可以问你一个问题吗?- 嗯嗯。
May I ask you a question? - Mm-hmm.
为什麽没有西班牙文?
Why no Spanish?
他是一个美国男孩。
He s an American boy.
我希望他融入其中。
I want him to fit in.
嗯。
Mmm.
嗷!
Aw!
啊!
Ah!
去拿吧。
Go get it.
呜呜!
Woo-ho!
我们现在要做什麽?
What are we gonna do now?
试着得到球。试着得到球。
Try to get the ball. Try to get the ball.
“如果你不抱我,我就要死了。”
'I'm gonna die if you don't hug me.'
是的,你好。
Yes, Hello.
我需要报告一些无证移♥民♥。
I need to report some undocumented immigrants.
宝拉·乌里韦,在卡门牧场。
Paula Uribe, on the Carmen ranch.
是的,我们用非法物质抓住了她。
Yes, we caught her with illegal substances.
是的。
Yes.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你在干什麽?这是怎麽回事?
What are you doing? What is going on?
这些是我的员工。- 呆下,先生。
These are my employees. - Stay down, sir.
不。 - 这是什麽?
No. - What is it?
这是不对的。
This is not right.
他们不是动物。- 冷静点,先生。
They are not animals. - Calm down, sir.
诺亚。
Noah.
诺亚。
Noah.
诺亚。
Noah.
诺亚。
Noah.
诺亚。
Noah.
诺亚。。
Noah..
是我。出来吧。
It's me. Come on out.
我妈妈在哪裡?
Where is my mom?
来吧,伙计。仅自己。
Come on, buddy. It's just me.
我们同意做对我们家庭最好的事情。
We had agreed to do what was best for our family.
我应该看看你是谁。
I should have seen who you were.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个空洞
You're an empty fucking black hole
“吞噬过去的一切”
'devouring everything in its past'
“得到它想要的。”
'to get what it wants.'
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表