剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
嗯,姐姐之前说过的话
Um, my sister said something earlier
我知道她——她在惹我
and I know that she-she was messing with me
但我只是,我不能..
but I just, I can't..
...摇晃这种感觉。
...shake this feeling.
她说了什麽?
What did she say?
那。。。他们来了。。
That...they're coming..
...为了你的儿子。
...for your son.
真的很关心他,不是吗?
Really care for him, don't you?
母亲知道这些事情。
A mother knows these things.
如果我知道,妈也知道。
And if I know, your mom knows, too.
另外,你们俩都不那麽好
Plus, neither one of you are as good
就像你想的那样保守秘密。
as keeping secrets as you think.
他妈的-- -不,啊啊!
Fuck-- - No. Ah-ah!
对不起。我只是。。
I'm sorry. I just..
梅尔呢?
What about Mael?
如果他们是冲着他来的呢?
What if they're coming for him?
我们有相机
We have cameras
遍佈酒店的边缘。
all over the edge of the property.
有栅栏
There are fences
以确保汽车不会驶入现场。
to make sure the cars don't drive into the field.
你是对的。
You're right.
偏徙者..
La Migra..
他们像小偷一样出现在半夜
They show up like thieves in the middle of the night
用他们的假认股权证
with their fake warrants
让人措手不及。
catch people unaware.
但多亏了你父亲..
But thanks to your father..
...我们始终牢记这一点。
...we're always aware.
所以,没有人会来这裡
So, no one is gonna come here
今晚毫无徵兆?
tonight without warning?
不。
No.
我不敢相信她会撒谎。
I can't believe that she would lie about that.
我太害怕了。
I was so scared.
像我们一样在这裡是可怕的。
Being here like we are is scary.
但为了我们的孩子
But for our kids
我们都做可怕的事情
we all do things that are scary
或危险或愚蠢。
or dangerous or stupid.
我不知道你是怎麽做到的。
I don't know how you do it.
我们在这裡更幸运。
We're luckier here.
很多地方没有那麽小心。
Many places aren't as careful.
霍洛威的地方。
The Holloway's place.
路上的那个杏仁农场。
That almond farm down the road.
“甚至道尔顿”
'Even Dalton'
他们总是对ICE感到惊讶。
they're always surprised by ICE.
总是争先恐后地寻找新工人。
Always scrambling for new workers.
我听过一些故事。
I've heard some stories.
如果。。。她没有说谎?
What if...she wasn't lying?
哈西,你要去哪裡?
Hassie, where are you going?
哈西。
Hassie.
“怎麽了,有吗?” - 钥匙在哪裡?
'What's up, Has?' - Where are the keys?
是的,发生了什麽?- 来,坐下。
Yeah, what's going on? - Come, Sit down.
钥匙在哪裡?
Where are the keys?
仇恨。仇恨。仇恨。
Hass. Hass. Hass.
仇恨。仇恨。
Hass. Hass.
哈斯,你不能开车。
Hass, you cannot drive.
哈斯,你怎麽了?
Hass, what has got into you?
你知道ICE狗屎吗?
Do you know about the ICE shit?
告诉我你不知道!
Tell me that you didn't know!
关于什麽哈斯。
About what Hass.
你在谈论什麽。
What are you talking about.
告诉她交接的事情。
Tell her about the handovers.
哈斯,所以世界给了
Hass, so this way the world gave
我们没有做出这些安排
we didn't make these arrangements
他们会一举拿下他们。
they would come and take them all in one fell swoop.
好?我们只是在保护我们的人♥民♥。
Okay? We are just protecting our people.
你正在摆脱人类
You are getting rid of human beings
所以你觉得你可以控制它。
so you feel like you have control over it.
你知道他们正在拿吗,梅尔。
Did you know they are taking, Mael.
你在说什麽,哈西?
What are you talking about, Hassie?
卢克,她在说什麽?
Luke, what is she talking about?
放手。- 我试图保护她。
Let go. - I'm trying to protect her.
你需要冷静下来。你在吓死我了。
You need to calm down. You're scaring me.
哈西。- 哈西,开门。
Hassie. - Hassie, open the door.
哈西,让我开车。
Hassie, let me drive.
下车。-冷静。
Get out of the truck. - Calm down.
哈斯,下他妈的卡车。
Hass, get out of the fuckin' truck.
拜託,好的。我会解决这个问题。
Please, okay. I'll fix this.
我会和爸爸谈谈。请开门。
I'll talk to dad. Just please open the door.
“做点什麽。”
'Do something.'
哈西,你喝醉了。
Hassie, you're drunk.
“哈西,你不能这样开车,拜託了。”
'Hassie, you can't drive like this, please.'
停车。让我进去。
Stop the car. Let me get in.
哈斯,拜託,好吗?
Hass, please, okay?
看,你喝醉了。
Look, you are drunk.
仇恨。。
Hass..
“控制,这是德尔塔307。”
'Control, this is Delta 307.'
“我们离开州大约两分钟。
'We're about two minutes out of the state.'
哈斯,我们可以解决它,好吗?
Hass, we can fix it, okay?
我们会把他从看守所带回来。
We'll get him back from the detention center.
我会把它做好的,我保证。
We'll make it right, I promise.
我他妈恨你。我恨你。
I fucking hate you. I hate you.
索耶,醒醒。
Sawyer, wake up.
醒来。加油。
Wake up. Come on.
在当地新闻中,一场悲惨的事故
In local news, a tragic accident
昨天在佩塔卢马镇作为移♥民♥
in the town of Petaluma yesterday as an Immigration
和海关执法机构车辆
and Customs Enforcement Agency vehicle
“撞上了一辆皮卡车。”
'collided with a pickup truck.'
“卢克·詹姆斯·克拉克曼当场死亡。
'Luke James Clarkman died at the scene.'
“他是索耶和苏珊娜·克拉克曼的儿子”
'He was the son of Sawyer and Susanna Clarkman'
在加州一些最大的乳製品供应商中。
among some of the largest dairy suppliers in California.
“警方仍在调查”
'Police are still investigating'
“事故情况。”
'the circumstances of the accident.'
卢克·克拉克曼的服务将于本週四举♥行♥
Services for Luke Clarkman will be held this Thursday
我们的思想和祈祷与家人同在。
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表