剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
“这是奎因特工和移♥民♥局。
'This is Agent Quinn with the immigration.'
“你能打开大门吗?”
'Can you please open the gate?'
在。。
Um..
你能,你能下周回来吗?
Could you, could you come back next week?
“对不起,夫人,月底了。”
'I'm sorry, ma'am, end of the month.'
“你知道这些事情是怎麽回事。”
'You know how these things go.'
我-我的丈夫通常处理这类事情
My-my husband usually handles these sort of things
他现在不在这裡。
and he is not here right now.
“夫人,我有逮捕令。”
'Ma'am, I have a warrant.'
“我现在只是客气。”
'I'm just being polite right now.'
週末过得怎麽样?
How was the weekend?
你要去哪裡?
Where are you off to?
我从来不觉得自己属于这裡。
I never felt like I belonged here.
不像他那样。
Not like he did.
所以,你要逃跑,然后呢?
So, you're gonna run away, and then what?
“你会在那裡发现什麽,嗯?”
'What you gonna find out there, hm?'
真实的东西。
Something real.
好吧,我迫不及待地想看看结果如何。
Well, I can't wait to see how that turns out.
几周后见。
I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
亨特,你怎麽了..
Hunter, what happened to you..
...太可怕了。
...was terrible.
你还是个孩子。
You were a kid.
这对我来说会有所不同。
It'll be different for me.
事情会有所不同。
Things are gonna be different.
在这裡,我要改变一些事情。
Here, I'm going to change things.
如果有人能修复这个地方,那就是你。
If anybody can fix this place, it's you.
告诉他,对不起。
Tell him, I'm sorry.
告诉他们。
Tell them.
仇恨。
Hass.
这是个意外。
It was an accident.
我害怕梦想家法桉永远不会通过
I was scared the Dreamer Act was never going to pass
而且我会被困住
and that I'd be stuck
等着他们来找我。
waiting for them to come for me.
卢克提议道。
Luke offered.
我们去了萨克拉门托,没有让任何人知道
We went to Sacramento without letting anyone know
除了少数几个
except for a select few
谁能为我们担♥保♥
who could vouch for us
用于检查。
for inspections.
他照顾好了一切。
He took care of everything.
卢克真是太可惜了。
Such a shame about Luke.
无法想像。
Can't imagine.
但是这个,哇。
But this, wow.
那麽,你怎麽看?
So, what do you think?
我现在要打电♥话♥给我的律师史蒂夫。
I'm gonna call my lawyer Steve now.
♪ 哦
♪ Oh oh oh
♪ 哦
♪ Oh oh oh
我只是必须..
I just gotta be..
我必须去一个可以为我们谋生的地方。
I gotta be somewhere where I can earn a living for us.
我做不到这个城市,好吗?
I can't do the city, alright?
我们会弄清楚的。
We'll figure it out.
♪ 先生,你能听到我的名字吗
♪ Mister can you hear my name
♪ 工作钟声响起? ♪
♪ Ringing from the mission bells? ♪
♪ 从鲜血和火焰中呼唤
♪ Calling from the blood and flames ♪
♪ “因为恋人总是亲吻和讲述 ♪
♪ 'Cause lovers always kiss and tell ♪
♪ 不要闭上眼睛
♪ Don't close your eyes
♪ 今晚
♪ Tonight
♪ 许愿井裡多了一具尸体
♪ One more body down the wishing well ♪
♪ 给你所有的梦想
♪ Giving you all your dreams
♪ 许愿井裡多了一具尸体
♪ One more body down the wishing well ♪
♪ 黑暗会让你自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Darkness is gonna set you free ♪
♪ 许愿井裡多了一具尸体
♪ One more body down the wishing well ♪
♪ 给你所有的梦想
♪ Giving you all your dreams
♪ 许愿井裡多了一具尸体
♪ One more body down the wishing well ♪
♪ 黑暗会让你自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Darkness is gonna set you free ♪
莫拉莱斯先生?-是的?
Mr. Morales? - Yes?
我这裡有伊斯梅尔·莫拉莱斯的司法逮捕令。
I have a judicial warrant here for Ismael Morales.
他在场吗?
Is he on the premises?
呃。。
Uh..
我不知道他在哪裡。
I don't know where he is.
你知道,当我们拿到搜查令时
You know, when we get a warrant
并且不要执行该认股权证
and don't execute that warrant
我是要回答这个问题的人,你知道吗?
I'm the one who's gonna answer for it, you know that?
嗯,呃。对不起,但是,嗯——
Well, uh. I'm sorry, but, um--
我们可以进来吗?
Can we come in, please?
是的。-谢谢。
Yeah, yeah. - Thank you.
莫拉莱斯先生,你的文件在哪裡?
Where are your papers, Mr. Morales?
你知道的。。
You know..
我-我应该打电♥话♥给克拉克曼先生。
I-I should call Mr. Clarkman.
他-他是主人。
He-he's the owner.
“他会解决的。”
'He'll settle this.'
一切都会好起来的。不用担心。
Everything's going to be fine. Don't worry.
嗯。 - 好吗?
Hm. - Okay?
夫人,你呢?
How about you, ma'am?
你的工作底稿在哪裡?
Where are your work papers?
呃。。
Uh..
听起来她也没有。
Sounds like she doesn't have any either.
袖口。
Cuff 'em.
女士?-嘿!
Ma'am? - Hey!
离她远点,你在做什麽?
Get away from her, what you're doing?
我们走吧。-坚持。
Let's go. - Hold on.
嘿!-出发。
Hey! - Move out.
不 不。。-外!我们走吧。外!
No, no.. - Out! Let's go. Out!
移♥动♥!
Move!
我说动,你这个该死的婊♥子♥!
I said move, you fucking bitch!
你不敢这样碰她。啊!
Don't you dare touch her like that. Ah!
这是一个愚蠢的举动,笨蛋。
It was a stupid move, blockhead.
不!
No!
别管他,你这个该死的婊♥子♥。
Leave him alone, you fucking son-of-a-bitch.
梅尔!
Mael!
你怎麽敢碰我的父母?
How dare you touch my parents?
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
梅尔!
Mael!
梅尔!- 你是这裡的罪犯!
Mael! - You're the criminal here!
停!
Stop!
他妈的。。你♥他♥妈♥的不碰我的家人。
Fucking.. You don't fucking touch my family.
操♥你♥妈♥。滚开他妈的,你♥他♥妈♥的狗屎!
Fuck you. Get the fuck off him, you fucking piece of shit!
梅尔!梅尔!-下车!
Mael! Mael! - Get off!
把你的手放在背后。
Get your hands behind your back.
马!马!他妈的。。
Ma! Ma! Fuck..
把你♥他♥妈♥的手从我身上拿开。
Get your fucking hands off me.
放手!
Let go!
老闆,你没事吧?
Boss, you alright?
好。
Alright.
操你,你操!
Fuck you, you fuck!
放开我的父母。啊!
Let go of my parents. Ah!
老闆,我们得到了他们。-退后。
Boss, we got 'em. - Back off.
声音!
Son!
你♥他♥妈♥的打军官?
You fucking strike an officer?
梅尔!-啊!
Mael! - Ah!
老闆,离开他。
Boss, leave him.
停!
Stop!
停!你会停下来吗?
Stop! Will you stop?
离开他,老闆,离开他。
Leave him, boss, leave him.
离他远点。
Move away from him.
哈西,哈西,没有。
Hassie, Hassie, no.
现在就离他远点!
Move away from him, now!
你不会向我开枪的,亲爱的。
You're not gonna shoot me, sweetheart.
我是政♥府♥特工。
I'm a government agent.
哈西,放下,放下。
Hassie, put, put it down.
女士,请把枪放下。
Ma'am, please put the gun down.
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表