剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表
请不要再有图片了。
No more pictures, please.
没有更多的图片。- 再来一个。
No more pictures. - Just one more.
只为你。
Only for you.
哦。
Oh.
再说一遍。
Say it again.
嗯。
Mm. - Hmm.
说啊。
Say it.
我爱妳。
I love you.
再。
Again.
我爱妳。我爱妳。
I love you. I love you.
“看起来好多了。”
'It's looking better.'
也祝你早上好。
Good morning to you too.
我仍然不敢相信一头公牛鬆动了。
I still can t believe a bull got loose.
哦,拉夫和我修好了那个栅栏。
Oh, Raf and I fixed that fence.
那头牛无处可去。
That bull is going nowhere.
我很高兴你没事。
I'm just glad you're okay.
没有骨折。-不。
No broken bones. - Nope.
你不应该住在这裡。
You shouldn't have stayed here.
放鬆。
Relax.
邻居们要说话了。
Neighbors are gonna talk.
让他们说话。我不在乎。
Let them talk. And I don't care.
是的,我不会让所有这些好食物浪费掉。
Yeah, I'm not gonna let all this good food go to waste.
它看起来不错。
It looks good.
嗯。
Mmm.
可能一直都是这样。
Could be like this all the time.
你想要这个吗?
Do you want this?
当然,我想要这个。
Of course, I want this.
但你说我们要慢慢来。
But you said we were gonna take it slow.
我们是。我们有。
We are. We have.
我从来没有这种感觉。
I just never felt like this.
但是塞萨尔呢?
But what about Cesar?
如果他回来了怎麽办?
What if he comes back?
井。。。他早就不在了。
Well...he's long gone.
是的。
Yeah.
什麽?
What?
我也爱你。
I love you too.
再说一遍。
Say it again.
我也爱你。- 再说一遍。
I love you too. - Say it again.
我也爱你。
I love you too.
一、爱。你。太。
I. Love. You. Too.
我们这次留下来吗?
Are we staying this time?
我讨厌那家酒店。
I hated that hotel.
卢克,看他在这裡。
Luke, look he's here.
爸爸。-爸爸。
Daddy. - Daddy.
你在这裡。我想你♥爸♥爸
You're here. I missed you daddy
嘿,真是个惊喜。
Hey, what a surprise.
快来跟你老人家打个招呼。
Come say hi to your old man.
嘻嘻。你好吗?
Hiya. How are you doing?
呃,好。-是的?
Uh, good. - Yeah?
这是怎麽回事?-早餐。
What's going on? - Breakfast.
嗯,嘿,孩子们,你能帮我一个忙,然后上楼吗?
Um, hey, kids, can you do me a favor and head upstairs?
爸爸妈妈需要聊一会儿。
Mommy and daddy need to have a little chat.
谢谢。- 和妹玩得很开心。
Thank you. - Play nice with your sister.
好吧,看苏..
Alright, look Sue..
...现在重新开始为时已晚。
...it's too late to start over.
叫我去。
Tell me to go.
我带孩子去。
I'll take the kids.
好。你可以走了。
Okay. You can go.
他们留下来。
They stay.
我不需要你的爱。
I don't need your love.
也不是你的。
Nor you mine.
所以,我会忽略你的小轻率
So, I'll overlook your little indiscretion
因为我们的孩子需要一个家庭
because our kids need a family
我自己做不到。
and I can't do it myself.
亨特需要很多支援。
Hunter needs a lot of support.
路加需要一个母亲和一个父亲
Luke needs a mother and a father
谁会给他们安全感
who will give them security
以及他们在这个野蛮世界中生存所需的一切。
and everything they need to survive in this savage world.
而她...今天消失了。
And she...disappears today.
好的,我们可以解决这个问题。
Okay, we can work this out.
我们共同监护,我们分配财务——
We do shared custody, we split the finances--
或者我只是把你告上法庭
Or I just take you to court
因为你是作弊的刺。
for the cheating prick that you are.
我在INS面前游♥行♥你的小妓♥女♥。
And I parade your little whore right in front of INS.
所有这些都在出♥售♥。
All of this goes up for sale.
我什麽都拿走。
I take everything.
亨特去精神病房♥
Hunter goes to a psych ward
你再也见不到你的孩子了。
and you never see your kids again.
“医生说我大约三个月了。
'Doc says I'm about three' months.
你甚至要告诉我吗?
Were you even gonna tell me?
我现在告诉过你。
I told you now.
你打算留下孩子吗?
Were you planning on keeping the child?
你选择。
You choose.
不是现在。只。。。待在外面。
Not now. Just...stay out.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, honey.
不知道是你。
Didn't know it was you.
坐吧。
Have a seat.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
在。。
Um..
我不想回酒店!
I don t wanna go back to the hotel!
我们在那裡呆了这麽久。
We were there so long.
我们想念你。- 我也想你了,宝贝。
We missed you. - I missed you too, baby.
别离开我。-噢,宝贝。
Don't leave me. - Oh, baby.
没关係。
It's okay.
没关係。
It's okay.
你会是爸爸坚强的女孩,好吗?
You'd be daddy strong girl, okay?
我父亲常说
My father used to say
家庭需要牺牲。
family requires sacrifice.
他是对的。
He was right.
就像你说的。
It's like you said.
痛苦的时刻教会了我们最多。
The painful moments teach us the most.
我希望这个..
I hope that this..
...对我们俩来说都是这样。
...is that for both of us.
我听说南边有这个人。
I heard of this guy down south.
不要再告诉我了。
Don't tell me anymore.
我知道的越少越好。-嗯。
Less I know, the better. - Mmm.
你确定这是对的,杰夫?
You sure this is the right thing, jefe?
这还不是故事的结局。
That's not the end of the story.
故事就到此结束了。
That is where the story ended.
我们同意不再撒谎,你和我。
We agreed no more lies, you and me.
是的。。。因为你做了什麽。
Yes...because of what you did.
够了,苏,够了!
Enough, Sue, enough!
会有多糟糕?
How bad could it be?
告诉我。
Tell me.
老闆还在这裡吗?
Is the boss still here?
呃,没有。他在法庭上。
Uh, no. He's in court.
啊,该死的。
Ah, damn it.
也许,他会让路易斯回来。祝你今天开心。
Maybe, he'll get Luis back. Have a good day.
有什麽我可以帮你的吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
这隻是来自办公室的一堆邮件。
It's just a stack of mail from the office.
他已经好几天没进来了。
He hasn't come in for a few days now.
想确保这些对听证会都不重要。
Wanted to make sure that none of it mattered for the hearing.
我可以接受。
I can take that.
这是一件小事。
It was such a small thing.
字迹,感觉不像是生意。
The handwriting, it didn't feel like business.
然后我的胃坑沉了下去。
And then the pit of my stomach sank.
她说她想给你写100次
She said she wanted to write you a 100 times
但从来没有...因为我。
but never had...because of me.
她说,她什麽都不想要
She said, she didn't want anything
除了你知道
except for you to know
剧集 | Casa Grande(2022) | 导航列表