剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
for the first time since his arrest.
我们的摄影机就在现场
–请再说句话... –你是否满意...
The system worked for once. - Sir.
– 这个制度难得有一次管用 – 先生!
Now, in other news, in Mid-City...
They have to retry him. Fucking fucker hired someone to kill me.
他们必须重审 那个溷蛋僱人来杀我
It's outrageous.
这太离谱了
I haven't forgotten.
我没有忘记
Unbelievable.
真是不敢相信
Way of the world.
这个世界
So it goes.
就是这样
All right, Dad.
好了 爸
I think you're set with sugar, fat, and sodium.
看来你已经准备好 糖 脂肪和钠
Three major food groups.
三大主要食物群
You taking your microwave?
要拿微波炉吗?
Wasn't planning to.
没这个打算
You don't know how long you'll be out of the house.
你不知道要在外面住多久
Not that long.
没那麽久
I am so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
It's not over yet.
事情还没有结束
Jesus, what happened to you?
天啊 妳怎麽了?
Oh, it's just work.
哦 工作的关係
I, uh, I need to talk to your dad.
我 我必须和妳爸谈谈
See the news?
看到新闻了吗?
Justice denied.
这不是正义
You had a couple cocktails?
妳喝了鸡尾酒?
Michelle drove. She's waiting in the car.
蜜雪儿开车载我来的 她在车上等
We have to nail this guy, Harry.
我们必须逮到他 哈里
Yeah, we do.
对 我们会的
But we do it my way this time.
但这一次要按照我的方式
Your way.
–你的方式?
Yeah. Your way didn't work.
对 妳的方式没成功
No.
对
No, it didn't.
对 是没成功
Courts, justice system.
法♥院♥ 司法制度
Due process.
正当程序
Fucker's free as a bird.
坏人像小鸟一样自♥由♥
Okay.
好
Your way.
你的方式
Mr. Vance. It's late.
凡斯先生? 很晚了
You should be in bed.
你应该上♥床♥休息了
I'll tell the nurse. Mr. Vance.
我去叫护士 凡斯先生?
Mr. Vance?
凡斯先生?
Oh, my God.
天啊
This season on Bosch: Legacy.
本季待续...
I wonder if I had stood up to my father all those years ago.
我忍♥不住会想 如果多年前 我挺身反抗我的父亲
The path not taken.
走另一条路
Tell me, Mr. Bosch, were you close to your father?
告诉我 你和你♥爸♥亲近吗?
I never knew my father.
我没机会认识我爸
Are you sleeping?
妳睡得好吗?
Not great.
不是很好
And work?
工作呢?
Work keeps my mind off other things.
工作让我不会胡思乱想
Like what?
乱想什麽?
Carl Rogers, you've been served.
卡尔·罗杰斯 你收到传票了
I went out early to run some errands. I got home.
我一早出去办事 等我回到家
He was in the bedroom waiting for me.
他在卧室等我
You think he's gonna do it again?
妳觉得他会再犯吗?
Let it go. Now it's somebody else's job.
放手吧 那是别人的工作了
I know, but--
我知道 可是--
Look, they got their job and we got ours. Feel me?
他们有他们的工作 我们有我们的工作 明白吗?
I worry about you out on the mean streets of East Hollywood.
我担心妳穿梭在邪恶的街道上
They can be.
有时是很邪恶
Rogers had some really unsavory actors in the mix.
在这个计画中 罗杰斯有一些相当难缠的合作对像
Bratva royalty. Not to be trifled with.
俄♥国♥黑帮 不容小觑
Our Stoli friend wants to meet.
我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友想见个面
They ain't dealing with no bank.
他们谈的事和银行无关
This sounded urgent and Rogers sounded concerned.
这听起来很急迫 罗杰斯的口气很担心
We'll get you your money.
我们会把你的钱给你
Hey!
嘿!
What I really want, what I think about all the time,
我真正想要的 我满脑子只想
is to hunt him down and end him.
追捕他 然后杀了他
I told you about that rape call we got a couple weeks ago.
我告诉过你 几週前 我们接过的强♥暴♥桉?
Yeah, and?
对 然后呢?
I just can't let it go.
我一直挥之不去
At the end of the day, you have to decide
妳必须决定
what kind of a cop you wanna be.
妳想成为怎样的警♥察♥
An heir has a board seat, controlling interest of the company.
继承人在公♥司♥有控制权
There is no heir. - What if this detective digs one up?
– 没有什麽继承人 – 如果他挖出一个呢?
My people are on Bosch.
我的手下会盯着博斯
Something ain't kosher in Denmark.
情况很糟糕
This is just the beginning.
这只是刚开始而已
Billions of dollars on the line.
数十亿美金悬在那边
People will do anything to get their hands on it.
人们会不计任何代价来得到它
Hands up! Now!
双手举高! 快!
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表