剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
好莱坞6A79号♥
Hollywood units and 6 Adam 79,
牛津大道北段929号♥刚刚发生一起袭击
attack just occurred at 929 north Oxford Avenue.
没有关于嫌疑人的描述 请6A79号♥开启警灯与警报器前去处理
No suspect description. 6 a 79 handle code 3.
事故编号♥ 11-34
Incident number 11- 34.
6A79号♥收到 正从圣莫尼卡与高地交叉路口响应代码3
6 Adam 79, Roger. Responding code 3 from Santa Monica and highland.
这种情况就是我当警♥察♥的原因
This is why...
万斯宅邸
Vance mansion
- 博斯先生 - 我在
- Mr. Bosch? - I'm here.
请等候接听万斯先生的电♥话♥
Standby for Mr. Vance.
博斯先生
Mr. Bosch?
万斯先生 我有一些信息给你
Mr. Vance, I have some information for you.
别在电♥话♥里说 可能有人在监听
Not on the phone. Someone may be listening.
- 你知道瓦尔哈拉在哪里吗 - 在伯班克
Do you know where Valhalla is? Burbank.
一小时后我会在那儿和你见面 别迟到
I will meet you there in one hour. Don't be late.
我一早就出去办事了
I went out early to run some errands.
等我回到家
I got home,
他在卧室等着我
he was in the bedroom waiting for me.
他拿着一把刀
He had a knife.
他叫我不要...尖叫
He told me not to... to scream.
没关系 慢慢说
It's okay. Just... take your time.
我告诉他我来月经了
I told him had my period.
他知道我在撒谎
He knew I was lying.
他长什么样子 你能描述一下吗
What'd he look like? Can you describe him?
他戴着面具
He was wearing a mask.
是黑人 白人 亚裔还是拉丁裔 你能判断吗
Black, white, Asian, latino? Could you tell us?
是白人 我看到了他的手
White. I could see his hands.
能描述一下面具吗
What about the mask?
是那种墨西哥摔跤面具
It was one of those Mexican wrestling masks.
盖住了他的整个脑袋和脸
Covered his whole head and face.
- 颜色呢 - 红色的 有红有黑 也许
- Color? - Red. Red and black, maybe.
他高还是矮
Was he tall, short?
身高一般
Average.
体重呢 重吗 瘦吗
What about weight? Heavy? Thin?
抱歉我不记得了...体重一般
Sorry, uh, average?
你还能想起什么细节吗
Anything else that you can recall?
任何小细节都可能有助破案
Any little detail could be helpful.
他有严重的口臭
His breath was terrible,
我闻到了他身上的烟味
and he smelled of cigarettes.
你这是要去哪里 需要保证车子没被监听
So where you going you need a clean ride?
这是机密 你这玩意真的可靠吗
Confidential. You really trust that gizmo?
这东西是最先进的 是顶级的 每一分钱都花得值
Man, this shit's state of the art, top of the line. Worth every penny.
这家伙能侦测到一切数字和模拟传输
This bad boy'll pick up digital and analog transmissions.
我习惯了以老派方式甩掉尾巴
I'm used to losing a tail the old-fashioned way.
正向和倒车180度漂移调头
Bootleg turns and reverse 180s.
你真是老派
Old school.
我是高级派 快检查完了吗
Grad school. You almost done?
车子没问题
Car's clean.
嘿 罗杰斯正在行动
Hey, uh, Rogers is on the move.
如果他是去华尔街就通知我
Let me know he heads downtown to wall street.
- 再见 - 再见
Later.
- 警探怎么还没来 - 西区正在堵车
- Where the hell is the detective? - Westside traffic.
完成对周边的检查了吗
Finish your canvass?
当时只有一个人在家
Only one person home at the time.
是二楼的一位年长女士 她没有看到或听到任何声音
Um, an older lady on the second floor, and she didn't see or hear anything.
警探到达之前 我会一直陪着受害人
I'm gonna stay with the Vic till the detective arrives. 'Case she remembers something else.
你去寻找罪犯可能是从哪里进屋的 保留能找到的一切证据
You look for a point of entry, secure any evidence till the crims arrive.
万斯先生
Mr. Vance.
这里很宁静 对不对
Peaceful, isn't it?
我父亲葬在这里 博斯先生
My father's buried here, Mr. Bosch.
我也会葬在这里
I'll be buried here, too.
很快就会的
Soon, very soon.
看到那个牌匾了吗
See that plaque?
那是纪念我父亲的
That's in honor of my father.
歌♥颂他是一个有远见的人 是先驱
Nelson Vance visionary air pioneer earliest advocate of U.S. air power sings his praises. A visionary. Pioneer.
他赚的钱十辈子都花不完
He made more money than he could spend in ten lifetimes.
最终这些都不重要
None of that matters in the end.
你终究还是要像其他人一样长眠地下
You end up in the ground like everybody else.
你并不相信这种说法
- You don't believe that.
你这么觉得
- Don't I?
遗产重要 它代表了你是怎么度过人生的
Legacy matters. How you live your life,
给后代留下了什么
what you leave behind.
所以你才雇了我 你想找到你的继承人
Why you hired me. Find your heir.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Do you have something to tell me, Mr. Bosch?
你有过一个儿子
You had a son.
他的眼睛和他妈妈一模一样
He has his mother's eyes.
他叫多米尼克桑塔内罗
The wall of faces Dominick santanello his name was Dominick santanello.
你刚说我“有过”一个儿子
Speaking in the past tense.
他是一名军医 死于越南
He was a medic. Died in Vietnam.
1972年12月9日死的 离他20岁生日都没多久了
Just short of his 20th birthday. December 9th, 1972.
我的遗产终究是无人继承了
So much for my legacy.
你对他还有什么了解
What else you know about him?
他驻扎在岘港
He was stationed in da nang.
是在西宁省阵亡的
He was killed in action in tay ninh province.
还有吗
And?
抱歉 我只知道这些
I'm sorry. That's all I know.
你找到了我的儿子 我为此感激你
You found my son. I thank you for that.
我想知道
I wonder.
如果多年前我跟我父亲抗争了...
If I had stood up to my father all those years ago.
那是一条未行之路
The path not taken.
告诉我 博斯先生 你和你父亲亲近吗
Tell me, Mr. Bosch, were you close to your father?
我从来就不了解我的父亲
I never knew my father.
- 原来你是这个意思 - 什么
So that's what you meant. Sorry?
你不是说过你“知道那种感觉”吗
When you said you knew what it felt like.
对
Right.
博斯先生 谢谢你为我做的这些事
Thank you, Mr. Bosch, for your effort.
不客气
You're welcome.
我想对他有更多了解
I'd like to know more about him.
- 什么 - 你能找到的一切关于我儿子的信息都告诉我
Sir? Whatever you can find out about my son.
就当迁就我吧
Humor me.
罪犯从哪里进屋的很清楚
Point of entry's clear.
他切开了窗纱 从窗户进去的
Cut the screen, came in through the window.
是的
Yup.
- 受害者不是说他拿了一把刀吗 - 我们没找到刀
- Victim said he had a knife. - No knife was recovered.
- 你们对周边进行了彻底搜查吗 - 我做了彻底搜查
You searched the perimeter thoroughly? I did, yes.
另外 卧室的废纸篓里有一张用过的纸巾
There's also a used tissue in the wastebasket in the bedroom.
受害者需要被送往医院做性侵取证体♥检♥
The victim needs to be taken to Santa Monica hospital for her sart exam.
我要带她过去
I'll bring her out.
- 我是不是多嘴了 - 没错
- Stay in my Lane? - Exactly.
- 有什么新情况 - 罗杰斯正前往市中心
- What you got? - Rogers is headed downtown.
好的 保持联♥系♥
Okay, keep in touch.
- 喂 - 你看见他了吗
- Yeah. - You see him?
我看到了他的车 没见到他的人
I see his car. Not him.
仓库或工厂 待出租
你的钱在我这里 你的初始投资每一分钱都还在
I have your money. Your original investment. Every penny.
你向我们保证过我们的钱会翻倍
You assured us double our money.
那时我没料到会发生去年的那些不幸事件
That was before the unfortunate events of the last year.
这是你的问题 不是我们的问题
Your problem, not ours.
我们给你投资了一千万
We invest with you ten million.
我们需要一点时间才能凑齐另外一千万
It's gonna take us a little time to get another ten together.
是另外三千万
Another thirty.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand.
你现在欠我们四千万
Is now forty. Original ten, plus.
- 原来的投资加三千万 - 三千万利息
- Interest. - This wasn't a loan.
那笔钱不是贷款 是初始投资
This was a buy- in.
一千万加利息等于四千万
Ten. Plus interest. Is forty.
你怎么称呼那笔钱是你自己的事
Call it what you want.
你的投资组合很多样
You have diverse portfolio.
参与了各种各样的项目
All different kinds of irons in fire.
你得明白
You have to understand.
我在里面坐牢时 我的生意全都受到了打击
My businesses all took a hit when I was inside.
我们不会和你讨价还价 明白
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表