剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
我们讨论过的一切我都会保密
everything we've discussed becomes confidential.
我们可以去找警♥察♥和地方检察官
We can go to the police and the district attorney
帮你谈出一个最好的条件
and get you the best deal possible.
你们全猜错了
You have it all wrong.
错得可怕
It was a horrible, horrible mistake.
他本来是要死的
He was supposed to die, you see.
他一夜之间病倒了
He had taken ill overnight.
面色很差
He looked awful.
他跟我说他就快死了 他需要写一份新遗嘱
He told me that he was dying and he needed to write a new will.
他口述内容 然后由我模仿他的笔迹写出来
He dictated the terms and I wrote it in his hand.
然后他把那支笔给了我 叫我把所有东西都寄给你博斯先生
Then he gave me the pen and told me to send everything to you, Mr. Bosch.
只是他的遗嘱里遗漏了一样东西
Only there was something missing.
一样非常重要的东西
Something important.
就是你
You.
他忘了写你
Forgot about you.
给他当秘书这些年
All these years.
我随叫随到
At his beck and call.
他把你的存在当作是理所当然的
He took you for granted.
问题就在这里 他没有把我当作理所当然 而是依赖我
That was the thing. He didn't. He relied on me.
所以你就修改了新遗嘱
So you amended the new will.
反正他把笔给了我
I had the pen.
我就做了正确的事
I did what was right,
让自己得到应得的待遇
what was deserved.
我把那份遗嘱重写了一遍 使它变得公平
I rewrote the will to make it fair.
相对于他的遗产总额 我给自己分配的只是九牛一毛
It was so little compared to all there was.
你说他本来是要死的是什么意思
You said he was supposed to die.
他病倒后一直在鬼门关打转
He'd been at death's door.
但后来他振作起来了
But then he rallied.
出乎我意料地把我叫进去
Called me in unexpectedly.
他叫我联♥系♥你 把遗嘱拿回来
Told me to contact you to retrieve the will.
说自己现在状态好些了 就想撤回遗嘱
Now that he was better, he wanted to withdraw it
然后请律师正式地重订遗嘱
and have a lawyer redo it formally.
那样一来他就会发现你动了手脚
And he'd see what you'd done.
你修改了遗嘱
How you had altered the will.
那样我就完蛋了
That would be the end.
我不能让这种事发生
I couldn't let that happen.
那一刻我内心有什么东西破碎了
Something broke inside me.
我拿起抱枕
I picked up a pillow
走到他身后...
and came up behind him.
第二支金笔
The second gold pen.
是从哪里来的
Where'd it come from?
他说那才是原版
He said that was the original
说让我寄给你的那支笔是仿造的
and that what he'd had me send you was a duplicate.
原版现在在哪里
Where is it now?
在我的保险箱里
In my safe deposit box.
你现在想怎么办 艾达
How do you wanna play it, Anna?
请叫他们进来
Please invite them in.
好了 注意台阶
All right, watch your step here.
我们帮他们破了一桩案子 怎么他们还不太高兴的样子
They actually seem pissed off we cleared their fucking case for them.
忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
Ungrateful bastards.
坐进去
Push yourself down.
看来他们之后会解释说 还不知道她是嫌疑人之前
They won't look so good when they have to explain that the suspect turned herself in
她就自首了
before they even knew she was the suspect.
戴维斯夫人 现在方便和你谈一下吗
Mrs. Davis, is, uh... Is now a good time?
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只是想表达一下我的敬意
I just wanna pay my respects.
请别关门
No, please.
我只是想告诉你我很抱歉 发生那件事...
I just wanna tell you how sorry I am. What happened--
你承诺过不会让妮可受到伤害
You promised Nicole wouldn't get hurt.
承诺过会保护她的
You promised to protect her.
最重要的是 我想防止有人 因为觊觎万斯先生的遗产弄虚作假
Most of all, I wanna prevent false claims on Mr. Vance's fortune.
我们如果不加小心
If we're not careful,
就可能会遇到霍华德休斯那种情况
we might have a Howard Hughes-type situation on our hands.
我明白
I understand.
感谢你抽出时间和我见面
I appreciate you taking the time.
不好意思 我有个地方要跑 30分钟后要去见一个线人
Sorry I'm on the run. Supposed to meet a C.I. in Baldwin Hills in about 30.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我来是为了完成有关詹姆斯夏普的刑事调查
I'm just trying to close out the criminal inquiry on James Sharp.
我把我知道的已经全都上交了
I turned in everything I had.
那些我都看过 但我也看了科斯格罗夫的报告
I reviewed it all, but I also have Cosgrove's report.
他称夏普是“一号♥嫌疑人”
He refers to James Sharp as suspect number one
妮可戴维斯是“二号♥嫌疑人”
and Nicole Davis as suspect number two.
你也是这么看的吗
That the way you see it?
我想知道你关于妮可戴维斯的真正看法
I wanna know what you really think about Nicole Davis.
你能替我保密吗
Between us?
你说呢
You tell me.
我跟科斯格罗夫说了 妮可戴维斯是被夏普胁迫的
I told Cosgrove Nicole Davis was coerced by Sharp.
她帮他不是出于自愿
That she was an unwilling participant.
这话是她妈妈告诉你的 也许你被这一家人耍了
Her mother told you that. Maybe you got played by the family.
你听她俩的电♥话♥录音 妮可的语气像是在演戏吗
Well, you heard the recording. Does it sound like she's playing?
那她为什么要帮夏普
Then why'd she go along with it?
她想活命 想回到她的孩子身边
To stay alive and to get back to her kid.
安保情报组当时考虑的应当是 她是受害者而非嫌犯
SIS should've taken into account there was a victim in the car, not a suspect.
那你为什么不在文件里这么说
Then why didn't you say that in your documents?
我几乎就是这么说的 但我不能说得太明显
I all but did. I couldn't slant it too far.
遇到这种案子 人人都会进入自保模式
Thing like this, everyone goes into protect mode.
你不也是因此来这里的吗
Isn't that why you're here?
设法弄清楚怎么撰写报告最能保护自己
Trying to figure out how best to write your report.
我的目的是为了尽量保持客观
I'm trying to remain as objective as possible.
因为将来我可能得在法庭上就这份报告宣誓
I might have to stand by this in court someday.
所以你只能写事实 对吗
So just the facts, then, right?
我是麦迪琳博斯
This is Madeline Bosch.
你好 你给我留了语♥音♥留言
Hi there, you left me a message.
我有吗
Did I?
是关于东好莱坞的一份检查通知的
About an inspection notice in East Hollywood.
没错
Oh, right.
- 那通知有问题吗 - 我们在附近做调查
Is there a problem with the notice? We're just canvassing the neighborhood.
那附近白天发生了几起性侵案 你听说过吗
There's been a series of daytime sexual assaults. You may have heard.
没听说过 那挺糟糕的
No, I hadn't heard that. That's terrible.
你经常在那附近吗 你贵姓
Are you in the area often, mister...
我叫库尔特多克韦勒
Dockweiler. Kurt Dockweiler.
好的 如果你看到任何异常情况
Okay, well, if you see anything out of the ordinary,
请随时给我回电
please do not hesitate to give me a call back at this number.
没问题 我会尽我所能帮忙
Absolutely. I'll do anything I can to help.
那是一个很有力的物证 博斯警员
That's a solid find, Officer Bosch.
我是走运而已 在对的时间碰到了对的垃圾桶
Ah, I got lucky. Right time, right trash can.
也许他们能从面具上找到一些指纹或DNA
Maybe they pull some prints or DNA off the mask.
查案有一个关键 不能总是依赖物证
Well, here's the thing. Can't always rely on physical evidence.
嗯 那些案子是通过DNA联♥系♥起来的 但嫌疑人不在DNA整合索引系统里
Yeah, I mean, the cases, they're linked by DNA, but the suspect's not in CODIS.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
如果是你 你会寻找什么
So what would you look for?
这是连环作案 你得识别出犯罪模式
It's a serial. You have to identify the patterns.
受害者都住在同一个地区 对吗
Victims all live in the same area, right?
是的 泰国区 都是白天入室作案
Yep, Thai Town. Daytime home invasion.
他是怎么进屋的
How's he gain entry?
割纱窗 从窗户里进的
He cuts the screen. He goes in through the window.
受害者之间互相认识吗 有没有相似的日间活动
Victims know one another? Have similar daytime activities?
我不知道
I don't know.
罪犯有没有可能 是通过其它什么办法盯上受害者的
Any other way this guy could have gotten his eye on 'em?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果警探真有在认真调查
Well, if the detectives are doing their job,
就应该着眼这些问题把几起案子关联起来
those are the things that they'll look at to connect the cases.
我们如果不加小心
If we're not careful,
就可能会遇到霍华德休斯那种情况
we might have a Howard Hughes-type situation on our hands.
他很小心
He's careful.
搞合理的否认
Plausible deniability.
在我们了解更多情况之前 我会一直守卫继承人
Until we know more, I'm gonna post up on the heirs.
我会告诉维比亚娜你在帮她盯着
I'll let Vibiana know you're gonna be keeping an eye out.
罗斯律师事务所
哈里博斯找你 二号♥线
Harry Bosch on line two.
谢谢你 马修
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表