剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
Probably. Most likely.
方方面面侦探肯定都会考虑到的
I'm sure the detectives are all over that.
你觉得他会继续作案吗
You think he's gonna do it again?
我不知道 你别操心了
I don't know. Look, let it go.
我们已经做了我们该做的 接下来的事情有别人负责
We did our job, now it's somebody else's job.
我就是忍♥不住想这个案子
I just... I keep thinking about it.
别再想了 这案子已经和你无关了
So stop. It's not your problem anymore.
我把我的号♥码给了她
I, um, gave her my number.
我去 你干嘛要这样
Fuck. What did you do that for?
她可能需要找人倾诉
In case she needed somebody to talk to.
她有可以倾诉的人 就是柯曼警探
She has somebody to talk to. Detective Coleman.
- 对不起 我想着... - 我的老天爷 博斯 你听我说
- I'm sorry. I just thought... - Jesus Christ, bosch. Look.
要是她真给你打电♥话♥ 你别把自己卷进去
If she calls, do not engage.
你就让她去找柯曼
Tell her she needs to call detective Coleman.
你就说你不能和她谈话 因为就是不行
That you can't talk to her. Because you can't.
你这样搞不好会破坏查案的
You could screw up the whole investigation.
别操心了 听见了吗
Let it go. Hear me?
这才是生活 是吧 伙计
Ain't this the life, boy?
我去再拿一瓶啤酒
I'm gonna go get another beer.
你真乖
You're a good boy.
喂
Hello?
你给我留了言
You left me a message.
是的 请稍等一下好吗
Oh, right. Could you hold on one second please?
你是奥莉维亚麦克唐纳吧
Olivia MacDonald?
你找我有事
You wanted to talk to me?
是的 我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
我想知道你是否愿意和我当面交谈
I was wondering if you'd be willing to speak with me in person.
关于什么事呢
- What is this about?
多米尼克桑塔内罗
- Dominick santanello.
你想谈尼克的什么事
What about Nick?
- 你是他的朋友 - 是家人
You were a friend of his? - Family.
尼克知道自己是被收养的 对吗
So Nick knew he was adopted, right?
对
Yes.
他知道他的亲生父母是谁吗
Did he know anything about his background, his birth parents?
- 他知道他生母的名字 - 维比亚娜
Nick knew his birth mother's name. Vibiana.
对 他对他生母的了解 比我对我生母的了解还多
- Vibiana. Which is more than I knew about mine.
我想了解更多关于尼克的信息
I'd like to learn more about Nick.
你愿意和我见面吗
Would you be willing to meet with me?
你想什么时候见面
Um, when do you want to meet?
那你在哪里
Tell me where you are.
我不在 有事请留言
I'm not here. Leave a message.
嘿 是我 我现在要出城工作
- Hey, it's me. I'm going out of town for work.
明天回来 爱你 再见
Back tomorrow. Love you. Bye.
101 北
101 north
我们正盯着目标
We've got eyes on the target.
他正在往北行驶
He's on the move heading north.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表