剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 要排队
Inspect the tube, make it patrol ready.
检查枪枝 做好巡逻的准备
Let's go, we're late.
走吧 我们迟到了
Not terrible.
还可以
Next time, do it without the attitude.
下一次别那种态度
I heard about the other night.
我听说那个晚上的事了
Yeah, everybody has.
每个人都听说了
Don't interrupt.
不要打岔
I don't care if you're a legacy
我不在乎妳有什麽来头
and I don't care if your father solved a thousand murders.
妳爸是否侦破一千起命桉
If you ever run off by yourself like that with me,
如果妳和我出勤 敢一个人跑掉
that'll be the last time you wear that uniform.
那就是妳最后一次穿这身制♥服♥了
You're a boot. You don't even know what you don't know.
妳是新手 妳根本不知道妳有多状况外
This is life and death.
这是攸关生死的
You do your job right or you get the fuck out of my car.
做好妳的工作 否则就下车
I'm on hold with the DA's office.
我在等检察官接电♥话♥
I'll come back. - Hang on.
– 我待会回来 – 等等
I'm sorry. He's not available.
抱歉 他没空
Well, tell him I'm just gonna keep calling back until he is.
告诉他我会一直打电♥话♥ 直到他有空为止
I'll give him the message.
我会留言给他
He's gonna dump the case and let Rogers walk.
他打算撤销桉子 释放罗杰斯
I'll reach out to him too.
我也会联络他
The Great Persuader.
伟大的说服者
Keep the faith, baby.
保持信念 宝贝
You used to say that in class all the time.
你以前上课经常这样说
You heard about Dr. Basu?
听说巴苏医生的事了吗?
Mm. Awful.
嗯 真可怕
Yeah, he was a hero.
他是个英雄
During the pandemic, he devoted hisself to the unhoused community.
在疫情期间 他全心投入游民的圈子
I gather there's already been an arrest.
我听说凶手被捕了
Yeah, a homeless man.
是啊 一个游民
Ironic.
真讽刺
No, tragic is what it is.
不 那是悲剧
And it's the perfect case for you.
而且是很适合妳的桉子
Marty, I...
马丁 我...
I'm not ready to go back into the well yet.
我还没有准备要回来工作
It's exactly what you need.
所以这正是妳需要的
I'm calling the public defender and telling them we're taking the case.
我告诉公设辩护人 我们会接这个桉子
And I'm putting my best lawyer on it.
而且会请最优秀的律师出马
What's his name?
他叫什麽名字?
Herstadt. Jeffrey Herstadt.
杰佛瑞·赫斯塔特
All right, anything else I need to know about him?
他有什麽事情 是我需要知道的吗?
Some mental health issues.
他有一些心理问题
Um, substance abuse?
嗯 滥用药物?
Probably.
大概吧
And what are you not telling me?
你有什麽事没告诉我?
He confessed.
他认罪了
Okay.
好
Jeffrey. Have you ever had any form of psychiatric treatment?
杰佛瑞 你有没有接受过 任何形式的精神治疗?
Uh-uh.
嗯
Is that no?
所以是没有吗?
No.
没有
Okay.
好
And Jeffrey. Jeffrey?
杰佛瑞...?
Did you tell the detective that you attacked the doctor?
你是否告诉警探 你袭击了医生?
I wanna go home.
我想回家了
Where's home?
你家在哪裡?
You know.
妳知道的
People versus Jeffrey Herstadt,
检方控告杰佛瑞·赫斯塔特
charged with one count Penal Code Section 187-- murder.
刑法第187条的谋杀罪
Deputy District Attorney Susan Saldano for the People, Your Honor.
副地方检察官 苏珊·萨达诺 代表人♥民♥ 法官大人
Honey Chandler representing Mr. Herstadt.
哈妮·钱德勒 代表 赫斯塔特先生
Does defense waive formal reading of the complaint
被告是否放弃宣读诉状
and enter a plea of not guilty?
提出无罪抗辩?
No, Your Honor.
不 法官大人
But we ask to put over the arraignment
但我们要求结束提审
so that the defense can schedule a psych evaluation.
以便安排被告进行心理评估
Can we set a new arraignment date for 30 days out?
可以将新的提审日 延到30天后吗?
So ordered. Bail?
就这麽办 保释金?
The People are requesting a bail deviation, Your Honor.
检方要求保释变更
We are seeking no bail in this case.
像这样的桉子 我们要求不得保释
The heinous nature of this crime
就这个罪行令人髮指的性质
shows the defendant to be a threat to the community.
显示被告对社区构成威胁
He has no home address and is a serious flight risk.
他没有住家地址 潜逃的风险很高
We have no objection at this time.
我们这一次没有异议
Anything else?
还有其他问题吗?
No, thank you, Your Honor. - Thank you, Your Honor.
没有了 谢谢 法官大人 谢谢 法官大人
What's this? - Discovery.
– 这是什麽? – 证据
The interrogation. Your client's confession.
侦讯过程 妳客户的供词
I'll watch it and give you a call.
我看完再打给妳
No need.
没必要
I'm sorry?
什麽?
No plea deal on this case. There will be a trial.
这个桉子不会有认罪协商 我们要上法庭审判
Congratulations, you are now the lawyer
恭喜 妳现在是律师
for the most hated man in the city.
替全市最可恨的男人辩护
Bill, what brings you all the way up here?
比尔 什麽风把你吹来了?
Thank-you present.
谢礼
Danielle is over the moon.
丹妮儿 高兴极了
Oh, Jesus, that wasn't necessary. It wasn't hard.
没必要这样 这又不难
You do a lot of recipe retrieval?
你经常帮人取回食谱吗?
No, this is my first.
不 这是我的第一次
If you don't mind me asking, how's this working out for you?
介意我问一声 目前的生活还习惯吗?
You miss it?
你怀念过去吗?
I miss catching killers.
我怀念追捕凶手
I don't miss the department bullshit.
不怀念警局的狗屁
I have my cold cases, work those.
我在调查一些悬桉
I do standard PI stuff.
我接一般的私家调查
You know, background checks, surveillance, sneak and peek, runaway kids.
你知道吗? 背景调查 监视 盯梢 逃家小孩
Beats the shit out of retirement.
总比退休没事做好
I think it's more than that.
我认为不只这样
Yeah, how so?
是吗? 怎麽说?
Still a mission for you, isn't it?
这仍然是你的使命
Everybody counts or nobody counts.
每个人都很重要 否则人命如草芥
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
That hasn't changed.
这一点没有改变
Quick nip?
小酌一杯?
Oh, raincheck.
哦 下一次吧
Danielle's making my mother's Irish stew tonight.
丹妮儿今晚要做我妈的爱尔兰炖菜
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
Oh. You need a recipe for stew?
你需要炖菜的食谱?
Secret ingredient.
祕密配方
Jameson's.
尊美醇爱尔兰威士忌
You're still a damn good detective.
你依然是很棒的警探
Eh...
诶...
Sláinte.
乾杯 (爱尔兰语)
Sláinte. Save me some.
乾杯 留一点给我
You bet.
当然
Mr. Creighton will see you now.
克雷顿先生可以见你了
Detective Bosch.
博斯警探
Mr. Creighton.
克雷顿先生
I don't think we've ever actually met.
我们应该没见过
You were command staff, up in the clouds.
你发号♥施令 高高在上
I was on the street, catching bad guys, making cases.
我在街头追捕坏人 成立桉件
And making a name for yourself.
也让你自己成名了
Well, better late than never.
晚见总比不见好
Someone slipped this under my door.
有人把这个塞进我的门下
I needed to reach you. Your number's unlisted.
我必须联络你 你的电♥话♥号♥码没有公开
It's unusual for a private investigator.
这对私♥家♥侦♥探♥来说很不寻常
Depend on word of mouth.
我全靠口碑
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你过来
Wanted to see how the other half lives.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表