剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
- 你的速度真快 - 因为很简单啊
That was fast.
巴苏医生特意写出来了
Well, that was easy. Dr. Basu flagged it.
“审核之后与希普曼见了一面”
Followed up with a meeting with Shipman a couple days after the audit,
“因为他开药毫无节制 批了他一通”
calling him on the carpet for his profligate prescribing ways.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
把希普曼开过处方的患者名单打印出来
Print me out a list of his patients that he was writing prescriptions for.
他们中许多人都是流浪汉 没有固定地址
A lot of them are homeless. No fixed address.
希普曼医生是你在那个诊所的医生吗
Dr. Shipman your doctor at the clinic?
医生不是固定一人
It varies.
我主要找巴苏医生看病 直到出那事为止
Dr. Basu was my main doctor. Till, you know.
希普曼医生给你开过什么药
What has Dr. Shipman been prescribing for you?
没开过药
Nothing.
没开过药 你确定
Nothing? You sure?
我需要的药自己在平价药店都买♥♥得到
Nothing I can't get myself at the CVS.
这上面写着他一直在给你开催产素
I gotta tell you, it says right here, he's been prescribing you oxy.
我倒是想啊
I wish.
谢谢
Thanks.
波伊德斯 真没想到你会来啊
Poydras. As I live and breathe.
你们太喜爱大城市的灯光了 对不对
You guys just can't get enough of them big city lights, huh?
你的新搭档是谁
Who's your new partner?
我叫穆索
Name's Musso.
- 真的假的 - 万斯雇你找的人是谁
You're kidding. Who'd Vance really hire you to find?
休想用什么寻找失散已久的 南加州大学好兄弟那套鬼话糊弄我们
And don't give us the long-lost USC frat mate crap.
这位仁兄很风趣 弗兰克斯怎么了
This one's a real charmer. What happened to Franks?
意外去世了 动脉瘤
Dropped dead. Aneurysm.
我为他感到难过
Sorry to hear that.
请回答刚才的问题
Answer the question.
他在南加州大学使一个女孩怀孕了
He got a girl pregnant at USC.
是一个墨西哥人 他父亲就威胁他 不分手就剥夺他的继承权
The girl was Mexican. His father threatened to disinherit him.
所以他就抛弃了她是吧
So he ditched her.
他一生都为此感到内疚
Said he felt guilty about it all his life.
那他行动得也太晚了点
A little late.
他跟我说他想弥补过错 想在死之前把事情纠正过来
Told me he wanted to balance the books, set things right before he died.
你找到继承人了吗
And did you find an heir?
我们说好了要做交易的 你们问一个问题 我再问一个问题
Oh, this is where we trade. You ask a question, I ask a question.
行 你问吧
Okay, ask your question.
万斯的死因是什么
Cause of death?
工作人员发现他时 他已经死了 头倒在办公桌上 看着像是自然死亡
He was found slumped over at his desk and it looked like a natural.
但因为他是惠特尼万斯 是亿万富翁
But because he's Whitney fucking Vance, billionaire,
验尸官就觉得可以借机利用媒体出风头 于是下令进行尸检
Coroner sees a chance to milk the media, orders an autopsy.
结果发现轻微的瘀血性出血 因此将死因判定为尚未确定
Lo and behold, finds a faint petechial hemorrhaging, rules it undetermined.
于是我们就又去了万斯的宅邸 拍了几张照片 重新搜查了一遍
So we go back out there, take a few pictures, toss the pad a second time.
检查沙发抱枕之后 我们在一个枕头上发现了已经干了的唾液
Check the couch pillows, find what looks like dried saliva on one.
与万斯的DNA匹配
We get a DNA match to Vance.
我们猜测是有人用这个抱枕捂了他的脸
Figure somebody took the pillow, came around behind him, and held it over his face.
估计没过一会儿他就死了
Wouldn't take much.
轮到我们问了 你找到继承人了吗
Our turn. You find an heir?
那个女孩把孩子生下来了 孩子之后被人收养了
Girl had the baby, put it up for adoption.
经过追踪 我找到了那个孩子是谁
I traced the adoption, identified the child.
然后发现他在1972年 距离他20岁生日还差一个月时
Thing is, he went down in a helicopter in Vietnam
在越南乘坐直升机坠亡了
a month shy of his 20th birthday, 1972.
你告诉万斯了吗
You tell Vance?
你连续问了两个问题 不要贪心
That's two in a row. Don't get greedy.
是 我告诉他了 轮到我问了
Yes, I did. My turn.
他去世那天谁可以进入他的办公室
Who had access to his office the day he died?
主要是安保人员
Security people, mostly.
大卫斯隆 还有谁
David Sloan. Who else?
一名厨师 一名护士 他的秘书
A chef. A nurse. His secretary.
艾达波特
Ida Porter.
是她发现他死了
- She was the one who found him.
我们正在调查所有这些人
- We're checking them all.
或许你们也可以调查一下公♥司♥的人
Have you taken a look at the corporate angle?
我们正在调查每个人
We're looking at everybody.
菲利普科温 如果没有继承人 他就是受益最多的人
Philip Corwin. He's the one that stands to gain the most if there's no heir.
我说了 每个人都是嫌疑人 直到嫌疑被排除为止
Like I said, everybody's a suspect until they're not.
- 你们说他秘书那天进过办公室 - 他叫她进去帮他写信
You said his secretary was there. He called her in to write letters for him.
他的定制文具 豪华笔 全都摆好了 就等着写信
His custom stationery, fancy pen, all laid out and waiting.
豪华笔
What do you mean, his fancy pen?
带金银丝细工的奢华黄金钢笔
Flashy gold fountain pen. Filigreed.
有现场拍的照片给我看吗
You got a picture of it in there from the scene?
你们不是说验尸之后又去他宅邸拍过照吗
You said you went back after the autopsy, took some more pictures.
那些照片在后面
They're in the back.
所有资料都是按时间顺序排列的
Everything's chronological.
钢笔不在了
The pen's not there.
你说得对
You're right.
去哪儿了
Where'd it go?
谁知道呢 我们又没有拿走钢笔
Who knows? We didn't take it.
博斯
Bosch.
你今天上午忙不忙
How's your morning looking?
如果是你找我有事 那我有空 怎么了
For you, my morning's wide open. Why?
半小时后到艾达波特家找我
Meet me at Ida Porter's house in half an hour.
我们要继续执行计划吗
Shall we proceed with the plan?
来吧
Let's do it.
没想到这么快又见到你了
Mr. Bosch, I wasn't expecting to see you so soon.
- 我们是不是来得不是时候 - 没有 请进
Is now not a good time? Not at all. Please come in.
这是艾达波特 这是哈妮钱德勒
Ida Porter. Honey Chandler.
幸会
Pleased to meet you.
钱德勒女士代理万斯的一位直系后人
Ms. Chandler represents a direct descendant of Whitney Vance.
因此是合法继承人
The rightful heir.
我真高兴
I'm so glad.
我一直担心遗产会落到公♥司♥手里
I was worried sick that the estate would pass to the corporation.
放心 那种事不会发生
Oh, rest assured, that is not going to happen.
遗嘱就是证明
The proof is in the pudding.
你带了誓词吗
Did you bring the affidavit?
你签名之前可能得先看一下内容
You might wanna take a moment and read it before you sign.
内容看着没问题 签名不需要公♥证♥人见证吗
It all looks in order. Don't we need a notary?
没关系 我是法律从业人员 博斯先生是第二见证人
Oh, it's fine. I'm an officer of the court and Mr. Bosch is the second witness.
我有一支笔可以给你签名
And... I have a pen.
你还留着他的笔呢
You still have his pen.
是的
I do indeed.
终有一天它会回到合法所有者手上的
You see it's returned to its rightful owner.
就是他的继承人
His heir.
你什么时候会提交新遗嘱
When will you file the new will?
你是想问你什么时候能拿到钱吧
Oh, you mean, when will you get your money?
我完全不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant at all.
我只是好奇什么时候 我可能得找律师代理我的权益
I'm just curious when I might need a lawyer to represent my interests.
可能你现在就该找了 但不是你以为的那种律师
Probably use a lawyer right now, but not the kind you're thinking of.
- 什么意思 - 我们不会提交那份遗嘱
What are you talking about? We're not filing the will.
为什么
Why on earth not?
它不是惠特尼万斯写的 是你写的
Whitney Vance didn't write it. You did.
这说法太荒谬了
That's preposterous.
我见过他的手抖 他已经数年没写过东西了
I saw his hand tremor. He hasn't written anything in years.
他都是让你帮他写
He had you write for him.
你学会了模仿他的笔迹
You learned to imitate his handwriting.
这真是个异想天开的故事
That's a grand story.
就像哥特小说里写的东西 但纯粹是胡说八道
Like something out of a gothic novel. But it's nonsense.
在你所谓“发现”万斯死在办公桌边的那一刻
Great-granddaddy's gold pen was in my mailbox...
他的金笔就已经在我的邮箱里躺着了
the moment you supposedly discovered Whitney Vance's body at his desk.
我看过死亡现场的照片
Death scene photos,
当时他的办公桌上摆了一支一模一样的笔
they show an identical pen on his desk.
请你马上离开
I want you to leave now.
有件事得告诉你
Ida, there's something you need to know.
那一千万美元你一毛钱也得不到
You're never gonna see a dime of that ten million.
这是法律规定
It's the law.
谋杀犯不能继承受害者的遗产
A murderer cannot inherit from her victim's estate.
- 我不是谋杀犯 - 那你是什么 艾达
I'm not a murderer. Then what are you, Ida?
你用枕头闷死了万斯
You smothered that man with a pillow.
警♥察♥已经知情了 他们正在赶来的路上
The police know. They're on their way here now.
如果你告诉我们真♥相♥ 或许我们还能帮你
So you can tell us what happened and maybe we can help you out.
如果我帮你代理
If I'm representing you,
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表