剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
《博斯:传承》前情回顾...
Previously on Bosch: Legacy.
卡尔罗杰斯 传票已经送到你手上了
Carl Rogers, you've been served.
你真以为你杀人我会让你逍遥法外吗 你这个恶毒的混♥蛋♥
Did you really think I'd let you get away with murder, you malevolent fuck?
如果我们太快地提高产量 整个业务就会暴露
If we ramp up production too fast, we blow the whole operation. People are bound to notice.
- 给你一周的时间 - 我需要更多的时间
- You have one week. - I need more time.
别惹这帮人 他们可不好惹
Don't fuck around with these guys, Harry. - Not to be trifled with.
我也不好惹
- Neither am I.
你有过一个儿子 他叫多米尼克桑塔内罗
You had a son. His name was Dominick Santanello.
死于越南 离他20岁生日都没多久了
Died in Vietnam just short of his 20th birthday.
衬衫上的名字为什么是刘易斯
Name on the shirt. Lewis?
那是他的一个朋友 也是军医
That was a friend of his, a fellow medic.
- 你现在住在这里 - 执法部门给我的房♥子贴了封条
You living here? Time being. They red-tagged my house.
你拿得越多 我就越难掩饰
The more you take, the harder it is for me to hide it.
再接一个龙头肯定会引起他们注意
They're sure to notice a second tap.
他在卧室等着我
He was in the bedroom, waiting for me.
他拿着一把刀
He had a knife.
受害者需要被送往医院做性侵取证体♥检♥
The victim needs to be taken to Santa Monica Hospital for her SART exam.
我要带她过去
I'll bring her out.
- 我是不是多嘴了 - 没错
- Stay in my lane? - Exactly.
一旦出了任何岔子 我可以瞬间擦除整个行动
If anything starts to go sideways, I can erase this complete operation.
- 你能听见什么吗 - 啥都听不见
- Can you hear anything? - Not a damn thing.
把它扣在你手♥机♥上 然后点击录音
Stick it in your phone and hit record.
罗杰斯 韦克菲尔德 还有这两人 彭萨克和阿斯兰
Rogers, Wakefield, and these two, Pensak and Aslan.
安保像军用基地诺克斯堡一样严密
Security like Fort fucking Knox.
我得进那栋楼查一下才行
I need to get into that building.
举起双手
Keep your hands up.
别激动 伙计 你朝我开枪会后悔的
Easy, pal. You don't wanna shoot me.
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
我是三叉戟安防公♥司♥的人 在做实地测试
I'm with Trident Security. We're here doing a field test.
- 少糊弄人了 - 这里的安保水平才是糊弄人
- Bullshit. - You know what's bullshit? The level of security here, that's bullshit.
你是我今晚在这里碰到的第一个安保人员
You're the first officer I've come into contact with the whole night.
难怪阿斯兰先生想要搞安保测试
No wonder Mr. Aslan wants us to do a security test.
要是我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥那还得了
- What if I was a terrorist?
谁知道你是不是呢 举起双手
- How do I know you aren't one? Keep your hands up.
我现在伸手拿我的钱包
I'm reaching for my wallet.
约翰克瑞顿 三叉戟安防公♥司♥副总裁
John Creighton, VP Trident Security.
三叉戟安防公♥司♥副总裁 把枪收起来
VP. Trident Security. Put your fucking gun away.
把枪放在这里
Take this, put it here.
让我看看你的工作牌
Let me see your badge.
- 你拍我的工作牌干嘛 - 看情况
Now what are you gonna do with that? Well, that depends.
不要投诉我 我需要这份工作
Please don't report me. I need this job.
这样吧 你护送我去前门
Tell you what, you escort me to the front gate
并且给我说几个理由 说服我为什么我不能炒你鱿鱼 走吧
and you give me a couple of good reasons why I don't shitcan you here on the spot. Let's go.
- 我们都开始以为你在行动中失踪了 - 你们的信心太单薄了
Beginning to think you were MIA. Ye of little faith.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我们先赶快离开这里 我要去喝一杯
Let's get out of Dodge. I'm buyin'.
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来
♪ There's a fine, new day comin' round ♪
这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨
♪ It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ♪
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
♪ It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ♪
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
♪ It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
我一生都在等待这一刻
♪ Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ♪
我的时代...
♪ Oh, my, my, ♪
我的时代在变
♪ oh, my, my Times are changin' ♪
博斯:最终遗产
第一季第五集
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
偷来的汽油被灌进阿斯兰的油罐车
Stolen gas gets siphoned into Aslan's tankers.
“木箱”和“木桶”尾随一辆油罐车 到了棕榈谷的索科加油站
Crate and Barrel tailed one to a Sokol station in Palmdale.
免费汽油 无本万利
Free gas. Can't beat the profit margin.
罗杰斯欠俄♥罗♥斯♥人的钱
Well, Rogers is in hock to the Russians.
他现在压力巨大 因为得提供更多汽油
He's under serious pressure to deliver more gas.
- 他要怎么办到 - 加装第二个汽油龙头
How's he gonna do that? Install a second tap.
可他要是对产出的汽油动手脚 炼油厂不会注意到吗
But if he tinkers with the output, won't the refinery notice?
会立刻注意到 因为会触发各种警报
Immediately. Triggers all kinds of alarms
而且在管道不停输的情况下加接旁路极端危险
and hot-tapping into a live pipeline, it's off-the-charts dangerous.
那他会怎么办
So what's his move?
以日常维护的名义使一段管道关闭
He needs to get a section of the pipeline shut down for routine maintenance
这样他就可以加装第二个龙头 建立一条新的业务线
so he can install the second tap, start a new baseline.
我们得知道他会什么时候行动
We need to know when.
你对此有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
俄勒冈州
Oregon.
搭了便车
Hitchhiked.
司机让她和他性♥交♥ 她拒绝 就被赶下了车
The driver asked her to perform a sex act, she said no, got out.
太好了 谢谢 我们这就过去
Great, thanks. We're on our way.
希望你喜欢香肠
Hope you like sausage.
我好饿 我和宝宝都好饿
Starved. We both are.
- 怎么样 - 他们可以接收她
Any luck? They'll take her.
真是好消息啊
Rockin' good news.
走吧
Let's go.
惠特尼万斯
万斯先生 我是哈里博斯 又打来了
Mr. Vance, it's Harry Bosch again.
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗 我有新情况要告诉你
Could you please give me a call? I have some new information for you.
我的号♥码你知道的
You have my number.
《死者》
8月23日 星期一 哈里博斯
语♥音♥信箱 哈里博斯
万斯先生 我是哈里博斯 又打来了
Mr. Vance, it's Harry Bosch again.
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗 我有新情况要告诉你
Could you please give me a call? I have some new information for you.
我的号♥码你知道的
You have my number.
进来吧
Come in.
他怎么样
How is he?
还有呼吸 但气息微弱
Mm, he's still breathing. Barely.
护士在哪里
Where's the nurse?
在休息
She's on a break.
你介意看着他吗
Do you mind?
我实在是得去忙我的工作了
Um, I really should get back to work.
我很乐意
Happy to.
太好了 护士大概十分钟后就会回来
Great. She should be back in about ten minutes.
没关系 我不介意
It's fine. I don't mind.
我来读给他听
I'll read to him.
你快走完这段旅程了 万斯先生
Almost done, Mr. Vance.
快走完了
Almost done.
四十年啊
Forty years.
读到哪里了
Where did we leave off?
“又开始下雪了
"It had begun to snow again.
“雪花厚厚积压在歪歪斜斜的十字架和墓碑上
It lay thickly drifted on the crooked crosses and headstones.
“落在小墓门的一排尖顶上 落在荒芜的荆棘丛中
On the spears of the little gate. On the barren thorns.
“他的灵魂缓缓消逝了 他听见雪花
His soul swooned slowly as he heard
“在宇宙中飘落 寂静无声
the snow falling faintly through the universe."
“似每个人生命的坠落
"And faintly falling,
“雪花寂静无声地飘落
like the descent of their last end.
“落到所有生者和死者身上”
Upon all the living and the dead."
好了
There.
读完了
It's done.
四十年啊
Forty years.
当初谁能料到呢
And you never knew.
往年的雪今夕何在 万斯先生
Where are the snows of yesteryear, Mr. Vance?
今夕何在
Where are they?
爷爷 我可以再买♥♥一个巧克力羊角面包吗
Grandpa, can I get another chocolate croissant?
既然你知道它的发音 那再来一个也行
If you can pronounce it, I guess you can have it.
别让他占便宜 爸爸
Don't let him take advantage, Pop.
谁在占便宜
Who's taking advantage?
西蒙 我就知道大概能在这里找到你
Simon. Thought I might find you here.
我是哈妮钱德勒
Honey Chandler.
我是加勒特韦克菲尔德
Garrett Wakefield.
很高兴认识你 我其实是你♥爸♥爸的邻居
Pleased to meet you. I'm practically a neighbor of your dad's.
西蒙 能聊一下吗
Simon, a word?
我们的民事诉讼会揭露你儿子搞房♥地♥产♥估值欺诈
Our civil suit will expose your son's fraudulent real estate appraisals.
使卡尔罗杰斯和他的同党 据此拿到了数百万的银行贷款
Which Carl Rogers and his cronies have used to obtain millions of dollars in bank loans.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想知道罗杰斯和阿斯兰什么时候
I wanna know when Rogers and Aslan
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表