剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
这是他非法卖♥♥药的确凿证据
We got him dead to rights pushing the pills.
他杀害了巴苏医生 我们要让他付出代价
Well, we need him dead to rights killing Dr. Basu.
回头见
Later.
你看这个
Look at this.
我看不清 字太小了
I can't read it. Too small.
这是法庭传票
It's a court summons.
是我第一次出庭作证 就是我和奥尼尔跑步追人那案子
It's my first time testifying. That foot pursuit with O'Neill.
新人 过不了多久 你会压根不想看那些电邮的
Before long, boot, you won't even wanna open those emails.
你只需要穿上你的正装制♥服♥
All you gotta do is wear your class A's,
系好领带 折好衣领 展示出专业姿态
keep your tie and collar tight, be professional,
不要上辩护律师的当
and don't let the defense attorney bait you.
可恶 今天是我的休息日
Oh, shit, it's my day off.
休息日加班有报酬吗
Do I get paid for this?
你说呢
Question answers itself.
好莱坞6A79号♥
Hollywood units and 6 Adam 79.
阿德摩街北段626号♥刚发生一起 属于“致命武器攻击”的枪击事件
ADW shooting just occurred at 626 North Ardmore.
从住♥宅♥内部发出了五到十声枪响
Five to ten gunshots from inside residence.
请6A79号♥开启警灯与警报器前去处理
6-A-79, handle code three.
是我们 快回应
That's us. Take it.
6A79号♥ 我们正从好莱坞...
6-A-79, show us responding from Hollywood.
我们得采取进一步行动
We need to move this thing forward.
我没法一直让维比亚娜和她儿子不被人发现
I can't keep Vibiana and her son off-grid forever.
我还在处理遗嘱认证申请
Well, I'm still working on the probate petition.
一旦准备好了 就可以提交遗嘱并公之于众
Once it's ready, we file it and go public.
是吗 你真的在处理这事吗
Really? You're working on it?
据我所知 这事对你而言 不如安保情报组枪击案要紧
'Cause from what I hear, this is backseat to you running with the SIS shooting.
哈里 我向你保证 事实不是这样
Harry, I can assure you that is not what's happening.
我不希望你把麦迪拖进这个烫手的案子
Listen to me, I don't want you dragging Maddie into this clusterfuck.
我跟她谈过这事
I already talked to her about it.
她没有开枪 也什么都没看见 她什么都不知道
She didn't shoot anything, she didn't see anything, and she doesn't know anything.
关键不是她看到了什么 哈里 而是她的摄像头看到了什么
It's not what she saw, Harry. It's what her camera saw.
和乔治弗洛伊德等人的案子一样 归根结底要看视频证据...
Like George Floyd and all the others, it comes down to video documentation.
我不管归根结底要看什么
I don't care what it comes down to.
你把她拉进这个棘手的案子 咱俩之间的交情就完了
You pull her it into the shit and you and I are done.
跟着我
Follow my lead.
我们是洛城警署的人 我们进来了
LAPD! LAPD! I'm coming in!
继续走
Go.
去楼下
Go to the stairs.
有一个男人倒地了
We got a man down.
6A79号♥请求向我们的所在地派救护车
6-A-79, requesting an RA at our location
伤者是一名男性 拉美裔 大约25岁
for a male Hispanic, approximately 25 years of age
身上有多处枪伤
with multiple gunshot wounds.
依然有意识和呼吸 检查他身上有没有武器
Victim is conscious and breathing. Check him for weapons.
6A79号♥ 收到 正请求派救护车前往你们那里
6-A-79, roger, requesting an RA to your location. Okay.
他快死了
He's circling.
先生 你想告诉我们是谁向你开的枪吗
- Okay. - Sir. Do you wanna tell us who did this to you?
嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
继续呼吸 没事的
Just breathe. Just breathe. It's okay. Just breathe.
听着 救护车在路上了 明白吗
Hey, listen, help is on the way. Okay? Help is on the way.
我陪着你呢 继续呼吸 撑住 你不会有事的
Okay, I got you. Just wait. Just stay with me. It's all right.
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
他已经死了
He's gone.
没有人应该孤独地死去
Nobody should die alone.
这里是凶杀现场
It's now a homicide scene.
我们得退出现场 叫警探进来
We need to back out and call in the detectives.
我买♥♥了两个看球赛的好位子
I got two great seats for the game.
花了我一大笔钱 但花得值
Cost me an arm and a leg, but it's gonna be completely worth it.
古斯塔夫森 我想和你说句话
I tell you. Gustafson, I need a word.
我待会过去
I'll catch up.
博斯 我已经厌倦了看到你的脸
Bosch, I'm getting tired of seeing your face.
我已经厌倦了替你做你的分内事
I'm getting tired of doing your job.
- 这是什么 - 一种了结巴苏案的方法
What is it? A way to close the Basu case.
正确了结的方法
The right way.
里面有什么东西
What's on it?
文森特希普曼医生在巴苏的诊所工作
Dr. Vincent Shipman works at Basu's clinic.
- 你找他谈过吗 - 没必要谈
- You talk to him? - Didn't need to.
他把诊所当作了处方药厂
He was using it as a prescription mill,
给无家可归的人写虚假处方 然后把药自己拿去卖♥♥
writing phony scripts for the homeless and selling the pills himself.
巴苏为了这事和他对质 两小时后
Basu confronted him about it. Two hours later,
巴苏就被人以外科手术般的精准度捅死了
Basu was stabbed to death with surgical precision.
证据都在这上面
And it's all on that?
我弄到了希普曼把那些药交给买♥♥家的视频
I got a video of Shipman laying the drugs off to a buyer.
其余的证据你可以去看尸检报告 以及发传票索取巴苏的档案得到
The rest you can get from the autopsy and a subpoena of Basu's records.
你只要把所有证据都摆在一起 把希普曼考虑进来 案子就水落石出了
You put the package together, you bring Shipman in, you lay it out.
有这么简单吗
That easy, huh?
如果我现在是警♥察♥
Look, if I had a badge,
我还会去查谋杀发生地点周边的所有手♥机♥定位信息
I'd also get a cell phone dump around the area where the murder occurred.
我猜测希普曼的手♥机♥会在其中
My guess is Shipman's cell is gonna be on it.
你把所有证据都摆在他面前 他应该就会招认
So you put it together, I think he'll confess.
你都不用脱下外套 或者对他大吼大叫 他就会招认
And you won't even have to take your jacket off or get in his face.
- 你想得到什么回报 - 我只希望你能做正确的事
What do you want in return? I want you to do the right thing.
逮捕真正有罪的人 把他关进监狱
I want you to arrest the right guy and put him in fuckin' jail.
如果你做不到
And if you can't do it,
我会去找警署里做得到的人
I still know people on the job that can.
- 阿莫 - 我发现了一样东西
Mo. I found something.
那个地方的收♥货♥门上有一个隐藏摄像头
There's a hidden camera on the delivery door of that place downtown.
可能是为了抓住偷包裹的人
Probably to catch package pirates.
我在那栋楼的无线网络里 找到了这个摄像头 备份了图像
I found it on the building's Wi-Fi network and I backed up the image.
- 你肯定会特别想看的 - 把它发给我
You're gonna wanna see it. Send it to me.
已经发了 做好心理准备
I just did. Brace yourself.
我是斯隆 过来做安保检查
It's Sloan. Here for a security check.
行 等一下
Okay, hang on.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
阿富汗 2003年
好了 可以炸了
All right. Crash, crash.
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
别动
是他 我们抓到他了
That's him. Fuckin' bag him.
- 闭嘴 - 走吧 龟孙子
Shut the fuck up. Let's go, shitbird.
走咯 大伙 把他们押上车
Let's go, boys. Load 'em up.
炸♥药♥即将爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole!
克里普斯 帮我把这些混♥蛋♥押上车
Crips, take these fuckers for me.
永不忘记
克里普斯 你带路 带我们回去 兄弟
Crips, you got lead. Take us back, brother.
收到
Roger that.
走咯 大伙 快押上车
Let's go, boys. Load up.
- 可以走了 - 出发
- We're good. - Let's go, let's go.
把他关进19号♥
Put him in 19.
坐下来 给我闭嘴
Sit down and shut the fuck up.
你能一个人看着他吗
You got him?
- 嗯 我能一个人看着他 - 我去看看是什么情况
Yeah, I got him. I'll go see what's what.
埃奇
Edge.
他是沙特人 你找的那人会说阿♥拉♥伯语吗
He's Saudi. Your guy speak Arabic?
他什么语言都会说
He speaks whatever we need.
我们在山洞里没有发现任何情报
We didn't find any intel in the cave.
那我们就得看他知道些什么
We'll just have to see what he's got to say.
你打算怎么弄
Okay, what's your angle?
我会要求他把知道的全抖出来
I'm gonna ask him to give it all up.
他也会全抖出来的
And he will.
确定吗 这些人可不容易对付
You sure about that? These guys come rough.
不容易个鬼
Fuck that.
我会把所有我能对他做的 可怕的事都说给他听
I'm gonna paint a picture of all the nightmare shit that I can do to him
然后让他自己再咂摸咂摸 直到他肯说为止
and then I'm gonna let him gestate on that until he's chatty.
要是他依然不肯说呢
If he's not chatty?
那些可怕的事就会开始发生
Then all the bad shit I mentioned will start to happen.
然后为了让他小声点 我会对他开枪
And you'll have to shoot him. To quiet him down.
那之后你要怎么办呢 向上天祈祷
Yeah, so what do you do? You cross your fuckin' fingers
希望从他嘴里说出来的 不只是你爱听的话而已 对吗
and hope that he's not just giving you whatever you wanna hear?
因为如果情报有错 会导致无辜的人枉死
'Cause bad intel gets the wrong people killed.
我早习惯了这样的办事方式 中士
This is my world, Sergeant.
我奉劝你还是滚回国去
So why don't you go back out there to yours
做你最擅长的事吧 你最擅长的事想必就是杀人
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表