剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
Which came up empty.
长话短说就是...
So long story short,
我们将要扩大周界 重新调查那个社区
we're gonna expand the perimeter and recanvass the neighborhood.
警督 那个面具和手套还能找到的概率有多大
Lieutenant, what are the chances those items are still around?
感谢瓦斯奎兹警员主动提出愿意打头阵
Thank you, Officer Vasquez, for volunteering to take point.
什么意思 头儿
Sir?
我把这任务就交给你了 你和你的新人搭档一起去找
I'm putting you in charge. You can take your boot with you.
好的
Yes.
你见过什么陌生的车吗 见过什么陌生的人吗
You see any strange cars? Anyone around the neighborhood you've never seen before?
抱歉 我记得没有
Sorry. Nothing comes to mind.
我们清点了附近所有能看见的摄像头 但你家有没有安装我们不知道有的摄像头
We accounted all the visible cameras in the area, but do you maybe have one we're not aware of?
隐藏摄像头 我家没安装
Hidden cameras? I don't think so.
你会和你送货的客户交谈吗
Do you talk to the people you're delivering to?
“请在这里签名” 我和他们只说这一句话
"Sign here." That's about it.
你见过有人潜伏在房♥屋之间吗
Have you seen anyone lately lurking in between the houses?
潜伏
Lurking?
比如有没有你觉得陌生的车子停在巷子里
How about unfamiliar cars parked in the alleys?
我每天有很多事要忙 没时间去注意谁把车停在了哪里
I got a lot on my plate. I can't be keeping track of who's parking where.
我是洛城警署的麦迪琳博斯警♥察♥
This is Officer Madeline Bosch, LAPD.
请在您方便的时候尽快给我回电 我有事找您
Please give me a call back at your earliest convenience
是关于检查通知号♥...
in reference to inspection notice number...
62544851 谢谢
62544851. Thank you.
你打赢过一桩控告安保情报组的案子
You won a judgment against SIS?
案子还没审理 市政♥府♥就选择了和解
The city settled it before it went to trial.
那是我离开地方检察官办公室后 接的第一个大案子
My first big case after I left the DA's.
市政♥府♥为什么选择和解
Why'd the city settle?
有一些警♥察♥的证词存在问题
Problems with some of the officers' depositions.
- 他们撒谎 - 串供
They were lying? Coordinating their testimony.
- 有科斯格罗夫吗 - 他是其中一员
Cosgrove? He was one of 'em.
我对他的违纪纪录感兴趣 你在调查过程中看过他的违纪纪录对吧
I'm interested in his disciplinary record. I'm assuming you saw it during discovery.
是的 我可以告诉你个大概
Yeah, I can give you a thumbnail.
他很聪明 雄心勃勃 积极进取 主动作为 愿意冒险试探红线
Smart, ambitious, aggressive, proactive. Walks right up to the line.
让我想起了一个我认识的人
Reminds me of someone I know.
试探红线 但不会越过红线
Up to the line, but not over it?
他喜欢对体制搞压力测试
He likes to stress-test the system.
有没有被投诉过暴♥力♥执法
Hmm. Excessive force complaints?
被投诉过几次 但考虑到他当了这么多年警♥察♥ 他收到的投诉并不算多
A few. But not many, considering how long he's been on the job.
他也收到了不少好评
A number of commendations too.
他手下的警员对他极其信赖 称他是“警♥察♥心目中的警♥察♥”
His officers swear by him. "A cop's cop."
所以 没有确凿的证据 是吧
So... no smoking gun.
抱歉
Sorry.
真恶心 我都要吐了
This is some disgusting, fucked up shit.
这是谁报的警
Who called this in?
匿名报♥警♥
Anonymous tip.
说在周二下午3点之后 看见有个戴着红加黑颜色面具的人
Guy wearing a red and black mask running down this alley
从这条小巷里穿过
shortly after 3:00 PM Tuesday.
挨个试拉车门 想找辆没上锁的车子偷走
Trying car doors, looking for an unlocked car to steal.
强♥奸♥未遂案就发生在那个时间段之前
That's right after the attempted rape.
没错
Correct.
检查下也无妨
Well, it doesn't hurt to look.
是的
Yes, it does.
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez.
不赖嘛 新人
Fucking A, boot.
- 要不要把它装袋并贴上标签 - 现在还不要
- Bag it and tag it? - Not yet.
面具里面和外面可能有基因证据
There might be genetic evidence inside and outside that mask.
我们先打电♥话♥让柯曼过来检查
First we call Coleman to come check this out.
然后再把它装袋并贴上标签
Then we bag it and tag it.
今天干得不错 博斯
Nice work today, Bosch.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 喂 - 普瑞妲
Hello? Preeda?
是的
Yes.
- 我是博斯警♥察♥ - 嗯
This is Officer Bosch. Yes.
我们发现了一样东西
We found something.
生物准实验室
- 嘿 - 快看新闻
Hey. Turn on the news.
电路短路导致DNA实验室起火
围观者称火灾发生...
That's right, Larry. Onlookers say the fire...
我的天
Holy shit.
我没想到他们能这么狠
I didn't think they'd go this far.
他们动真格的了
Playing for keeps.
我在法庭上 正为一个非常重要的案子做辩护
I'm in court. It's a very important case.
我不记得是什么案子了 只记得走廊里挤满了人
I don't remember what, but the galleries were packed.
我站起身来做陈述总结
And I get up to give my summation
突然意识到我是光着身子的
and I suddenly realize I'm naked.
梦见自己在陌生人面前赤身裸体 一般而言说明做梦者很焦虑
That's a classic kind of anxiety dream. To be naked in front of strangers.
我知道这种陈词滥调的解释 我讨厌这种解释
Oh, yeah, I know, it's a total fucking cliché. I hate it.
赤身裸体还不是我这梦最有意思的部分
But that's not the interesting part.
嗯
Okay.
我刚说了 我醒过来了
I told you I woke up.
问题是 这仍然是做梦
But that was still part of the dream.
我梦见自己醒过来了
So in the dream, I wake up...
然后我意识到我杀了人
and I realize I've killed someone.
而在此之前我完全忘了这事
And I've completely forgotten about it until just that moment.
我感觉很恐怖 于是吓醒了
I'm so horrified that I wake up. Like, I actually wake up.
这次是真醒了 我坐了起来 吓出了一身汗
Like, sit up in bed, sweating.
你杀了谁
Who'd you kill?
我不知道
I don't know.
罗杰斯
Rogers?
我没有看到他的脸
I didn't see his face.
你是怎么杀的他
How'd you kill him?
用我的车撞的他
I hit him with my car.
从他身上碾过 然后径直开走了
Ran him over and just drove away.
然后...
And then...
就把这事从我脑海里抹去了
put it out of my mind.
问题在于这个梦感觉太真实了
The thing is, the dream was so real, I...
以至于我无法判断是真是假
I couldn't shake it.
以至于之后一小时里我一直在想:“天啊
Like, for the next hour, I kept thinking, "Oh, my God.
“我是不是真杀了人
Did I really do this?
“我是不是真杀了人 只是后来把这事压抑进了潜意识 ”
Did I actually kill someone and just totally suppress it?"
我甚至出去检查了我的车子 看是否有肇事逃逸的迹象
I even went out and checked my car for signs of a hit-and-run.
你发现了什么吗
Did you find anything?
没有
No.
你怎么解读我这个梦
What do you make of it?
我觉得你对某事感到内疚
I think you feel guilty about something.
我们不都是这样吗
Hmm. Don't we all?
哪里都找不到这么好的视野
Can't beat that view.
价值百万美元的视野
A million-dollar view.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
- 小心 有些烫 - 好的
- Careful, it's hot. - Yeah.
你认为我这房♥子值多少钱
So... what do you think I can get for it?
在市场上的卖♥♥价吗
In this market?
- 假设卖♥♥的话 - 依目前这样卖♥♥
For sake of argument. As is?
依目前这样卖♥♥以及修缮达标后卖♥♥ 我都想知道
As is, or if I bring it up to code. Either or.
依目前这样卖♥♥ 能卖♥♥170到180万美元
As is? A million seven, million eight.
哇 真的假的
Wow. Seriously?
正如你所说 “价值百万美元的视野”
As you said, a million-dollar view.
修缮达标后卖♥♥呢
What about up to code?
大概能卖♥♥210到220万美元
Two one, two two. Ballpark.
这卖♥♥价很有吸引力
That's an attractive ballpark.
如果你的时间和金钱够的话 修缮大概要花费五万美元
If you have the time and money. Cost you 50K to retrofit it.
并且你还要跟承包商打交道 还要去办许可证
And the aggravation of dealing with contractors and permits?
几个月后才能将它投放到市场上卖♥♥
Months before you could put it on the market.
如果是你 你会怎么选择
What would you do?
直接拿钱走人
Take the money and run.
让别的人去操心修缮的事
Let it be someone else's headache.
加利福尼亚编码 DNA检测实验室
这样操作合法吗
- Is any of this legal?
完全不合法
- Not even remotely.
出来了 兄弟 巴苏医生最近的处方审核结果
There you go, bro. The good doctor's most recent prescription audit.
每个在他诊所工作的医生的数据都有 你要查谁
Every doc who works at his clinic. Who's the target?
- 谁开出的阿片类药物最多 - 我来看看
- Who wrote the most opioid scripts? - Let's see. Uh...
文森特希普曼医生开出的远多于其他医生
Dr. Vince Shipman by a mile.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表