剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
We won't fucking haggle with you. Understand?
时间在不断流逝
Clock is ticking.
时钟在滴答滴答响
Tick fucking tock.
亚历克斯 你讲点道理 我手头没有那么多现金
Alex, be reasonable. I don't have that kind of cash on hand.
我很遗憾听到这个消息 卡尔
I'm sorry to hear that, Carl.
醒醒
Wake up.
我们去散散步
Let's go for a walk.
我需要一点时间
I'm gonna to need a little time.
他们都喜欢说这句话
That's what they all say.
- 谁喜欢说 - 老赖
- Who say? - Deadbeats.
没错 老赖最喜欢说这种话
Ah, true. That is what they say.
- 要提高产量... - 给你一周的时间开始行动
- To ramp up production... - You have one week to get started.
我需要更多的时间 我不知道还能跟你们说什么
I need more time. I don't know what else to tell you.
我们只想听到你说“办得到”
You tell us "can do."
你看啊 事情没那么简单
You see, it's not that simple.
如果我们太快地提高产量 整个业务就会暴露
If we ramp up production too fast, we blow the whole operation.
之所以我们一直没引起注意 是因为我们不贪婪
We've been able to fly under the radar because we haven't been greedy.
如果我们现在搞新线路 一定会引起别人注意
If we start tapping new lines now, peopled are bound to notice.
不急不躁 稳打稳扎才能赢
Slow and steady wins the race.
少来这套
Fuck that.
- 这个问题你是不是应付不了 - 不是
- It is problem you cannot handle? - No, no.
- 我们会想出办法的 - 卡尔
We'll figure it out.
我必须得敦促你谨慎行事 这可不是一个好主意
Carl, I really have to urge caution here. This is not a good idea.
闭嘴 西蒙
Shut up, Simon.
闭嘴
Shut. Up.
我们会把你的钱给你的
We'll get you your money.
安保
Security
来了一位不速之客
you have an uninvited guest.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
就在你们门外
Outside your door.
快下楼堵住所有出口
Go downstairs. Secure the exits.
- 不要让他跑掉 - 明白
Don't let him get away. Understood.
他去了屋顶
He's on the roof!
他在梯子上
He's on the stairs!
这边 快点
This way! Come on!
- 谁 - 是我
- Who is it? - It's me.
亲爱的 门没上锁 进来吧
Hey, honey. It's open, come on in.
- 抱歉 我来帮你 - 我能行
Oh, shit, I'm sorry, let me help you. I got it.
太棒了 我本来还想着 要自己去房♥子里一趟的
Fantastic. I've been meaning to get up to the house.
我没办法把所有的都拿来 但你最喜欢的我都拿来了
I couldn't get all of them, but I got your faves.
弗兰克摩根 阿特佩珀 罗恩卡特...
Frank Morgan, art pepper, Ron Carter...
亲爱的 你是最棒的 太感谢了 要是我有东西可以播放它们就好了
Honey, you're the best, thank you so much. Now if only I had something to play them on.
立体音响还在车里
Stereo's in the car.
我正盼着你说这句话呢
Aw, I was hoping you'd say that.
你今天休息
- Day off?
不是 我正要去上班
- No, I'm on my way into work.
我喜欢你对这个地方的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 我是在讽刺 - 我也是
- I was being sarcastic. - So was I.
你什么时候会去买♥♥一张好的折叠沙发床
When you gonna get a good pull-out sofa bed?
- 我不会在这里待很久的 - 这个沙发对你的背不好
Not gonna be here that long. It's bad for your back.
- 科尔特兰在哪里 - 山姆带它出去遛弯了
Where's Coltrane? He's out with Sam.
- 所以你才没把门锁上 - 是的
Is that why you left all the doors unlocked? - As a matter of fact.
- 怎么 她没钥匙 - 她有 威严的警官
- What, does she not have a key? She does, officer friendly.
对不起 我是担心你而已
Sorry. Sorry, I just... worry about you.
我早习惯了这样的生活 你在东好莱坞那些危险的街道上巡逻 我很担心
Welcome to my world. I worry about you. Out on the mean streets of east Hollywood.
有时是很危险 你正在忙什么
They can be. What are you working on?
一点也不危险的活儿 在一堆文件里找线索
Nothing dangerous. Paper trail.
你的工作怎么样
So how's it going?
很顺利
It's going well.
咱们一起吃饭的时候我会跟你说的 这周五有空吗
I'll tell you about it over dinner. You free Friday?
我几乎随时都有空
Pretty much always.
我的日程安排是白板
My schedule is a Tabula Rasa.
意思就是...
That means...
我知道是什么意思
Uh, I know what it means.
其实就是白板
It's actually tab-ula rasa.
没错
Oh, right.
- 那我们这就说好了 - 周五一起吃晚餐
- So are we on? - Friday dinner.
我想跟科尔特兰打个招呼 但我得走了
Well, I'd like to stay around and say hi to Coltrane, but I gotta get going.
他们马上就会回来 我们一起去搬音响吧
They're gonna be back in a minute. Let's just go get the stereo. Okay.
- 她对它真有一套 - 谁 山姆 她是宝藏女孩
She really is so good with him. Who, Sam? She's a gem.
科尔特兰超喜欢她
Coltrane? Loves her.
我嫉妒了
Jealous.
你多来几次 它就不会忘记你
Well, you come around more often. He won't forget you.
它绝对不会忘记我的
Yeah, never happen.
追你的人就是他们吗
These are the guys chased you through the garment district?
而且他们还想痛扁我一顿
Tried to turn me into a piñata.
阿列克谢伊万诺维奇和列夫伊万诺维奇 他俩是亲兄弟
Alexei and lev Ivanovich. They're actual brothers.
- 布拉特瓦 - 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥的显贵
- Bratva? - Bratva royalty.
他俩是黑帮太♥子♥党♥ 老爸是传奇人物 大人物
Boys are gangster princelings. Papa's legendary. A big macher.
跟我说说弟弟的情况
Tell me about junior.
他因为谋杀罪在古♥拉♥格♥关了几年
Did a few years in the gulag for murder.
谣传他活埋过另一个罪犯 那人欠他老爸的钱
Story goes he actually buried alive some other kriminal who owed the old man money.
- 那真实情况是什么 - 谣传可能是别人杜撰的 也可能不是
- True story? - Could be apocryphal. Or not.
反正他绝对是干得出那种事的人
Certainly capable of it, by all accounts.
列夫是打手 体力活由他干
Lev is the muscle, he does the heavy lifting.
说说阿列克谢的情况
Tell me about alexei.
这人有脑子
The brains,
但必要时也能做出凶残的事
but brutal when he needs to be.
他们的爹一定很自豪 我能拿走这些照片吗
- Dad must be proud. - I keep these?
可以 你全都拿去吧
- Yeah, all yours
谢谢你给我们通风报信
appreciate the heads up.
我们不知道他们又来美国了 之前他们一直在伦敦过潇洒生活
We didn't even know they were back in the country. Been living it up in London.
他们肯定在搞什么事情
They're up to something.
能帮我一个忙吗 替我留意他们
Do me a favor, keep an eye on em for me.
这事其实不在我们管辖范围之内
Out of our jurisdiction.
但非正式的监视当然没问题
But unofficially, sure.
谢谢你 米夏
Thanks, Misha.
别惹这帮人 他们可不好惹
Don't fuck around with these guys, Harry. Not to be trifled with.
我也不好惹
Neither am I.
有事我再联♥系♥你 兄弟
I'll be in touch, brother.
你从哪儿弄来的这些
Where'd you get these?
西好莱坞治安官办公室的警探 是俄♥罗♥斯♥小组的 是我一位老朋友
Sheriff's detective, west Hollywood. Russian unit. Old buddy of mine.
西好莱坞
West Hollywood?
他们主要处理医疗欺诈 他是俄语母语人士
Mostly medical fraud. He's a native speaker.
他确认这两人是布拉特瓦高层人物
He confirmed that these two guys are high level bratva.
罗杰斯欠他俩的钱
And Rogers owes these guys a lot of money.
据说欠很多
A ton, from what I heard.
弗兰曾说 罗杰斯在策划 一个初始投资额很高的项目
Franzen said Rogers was cooking up a scheme that had a very steep buy-in.
而且是和所谓“不入流”的人合作的
With some quote unquote "unsavory characters."
- 就是指布拉特瓦 - 这两人符合描述
- Bratva. - These two fit the bill.
他俩可能只是想收回投资
All right, guys who might just want their investment back.
这个理由足以促使他们 说服威利达兹更改证词 好让罗杰斯脱罪
Reason enough to persuade Willy datz to change his testimony to get Rogers kicked free.
罗杰斯这是跳出油锅又入火坑
- Out of the frying pan...
你从我发给你的那个目录里查到什么了吗
Did you find anything in that directory I sent you?
它们是用来掩人耳目的
They're fronts.
有带语♥音♥邮件的邮政信箱 但没有实际的业务
P.o. Boxes with voicemail, not actual businesses.
哇
Shit.
索科
Sokol.
罗杰斯关在监狱里时 多次拨♥打♥一个号♥码
When Rogers was locked up, he made multiple calls to a particular number.
我们查了这个号♥码 是一次性手♥机♥的号♥码 这手♥机♥是在贝克斯菲尔德一个加油站买♥♥的
We traced it back to a burner cell phone purchased at a gas station in Bakersfield.
就是索科加油站
Sokol gas & go.
罗杰斯和贝克斯菲尔德的 一个加油站能有什么关系
What would Rogers have to do with a gas & go in Bakersfield?
你觉得她不会有事吧
You think she's going to be okay?
- 谁 - 普瑞妲赛唐
- Who? - Preeda saetang.
- 那个泰国女人 - 就是那个强♥奸♥受害者
- The Thai woman. - The rape victim.
那要看你说的“有事”是什么标准
Depends on what you mean by "okay."
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
她可能会康复 我也希望她康复 但她永远不会是原来的样子了
She may recover, god willing, but she'll never be the same.
我不知道这罪犯是否以前也作案过
I wonder if the guy who did it, if he's done it before.
有这可能 非常有可能
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表