剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
我是正儿八经的无神论者
I'm a card-carrying atheist.
顺便说一句 你那个虚张声势的表演演技一流
By the way, that bluff, it's world class.
你凭什么认定我是在虚张声势
What makes you think I was bluffing?
- 嘿 博斯 - 佩雷斯
- Hey, bosch. - Perez.
刚开始轮班
Just starting your shift?
是的 很明显啊 你今天就下班了
Yeah, obviously. Done for the day?
很明显啊 而且我明天休息
Obviously. And I got a day off tomorrow.
不错 那你有什么计划吗
Nice. You have any plans?
没有 我有空 想一起吃午饭吗
Nah, I'm free. You wanna have lunch?
- 我不是...我不是在找你... - 抱歉 我刚以为你是
I'm... I'm not... I wasn't asking you oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were...
...约会什么的 我只是闲聊而已
- ...on a date or anything. I was just making small talk.
是我的错
My bad.
- 我要走了 我的教官在等我 - 嗯嗯
- I gotta go, my t.O. ... - Sure, sure.
这周大家计划聚一起喝一杯
Listen. We're grabbing a drink some night this week.
只限新人 很随便的 不是隆重的那种 你参加吗
Boots only. Casual. No big thing. You in?
- 到时再说 - 好的 回头见
We'll see. Okay. Later.
我失陪一下 怎么样
Excuse me. How'd it go?
好于预期
Better than expected.
- 达兹开口了 - 是的
- Datz fessed up? - He did.
真没想到啊
That surprises me.
他改变了主意
Well, he had a change of heart.
是什么导致他有这种转变
Hmm. What prompted that?
我说服了他
- I persuaded him.
怎么说服的
- How?
可以这么说 跟他描绘了大局 陈述了利弊
Hm. Painted the big picture. You know, laid out the pros and cons so to speak.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我告诉他 和他同在一个监狱的 某囚犯是我一个老客户
I informed him that one of his fellow inmates is an old client of mine.
这个老客户是谁
And this old client of yours?
- 劳尔阿瑞亚 - 你威胁他
Raúl arraya. You threatened him.
我没有
I did not.
我只是指出一个事实 他们迟早会相遇
I pointed out that sooner or later, their paths were bound to cross.
而作为曾对我造成巨大人身伤害的人
And as someone who has done me great bodily harm in the past,
他可能会需要我向劳尔说情
it might behoove him to avail himself of my intercession, vis a vis Raúl.
我听着像是威胁
Sounds like a threat to me.
马丁 我给了他选择
Martin, I offered him a choice.
我可以代表他进行干预
I could intervene on his behalf,
以换取一些可能不便公开的有用信息 我也可以不干预
in exchange for some useful, if off the record, information. Or not,
他完全可以掷骰子赌运气
and he could roll the dice and take his chances.
我认为他做出的选择是正确的
I think he made the right choice.
你这个行为算是游走在灰色地带
It's a fine line you're walking.
我觉得我没有越界
I think I'm on the right side of it.
还有阿瑞亚 他会放过达兹吗
And arraya? Will he let datz be?
大概会吧 他挺喜欢我的 也确实欠我人情
Probably. He likes me, and he does owe me.
不过话又说回来 反♥社♥会♥人士的行为永远无法预测
On the other hand, you never know with sociopaths.
开玩笑的 马丁
Joke, Martin.
玩笑而已
It was a joke.
我很担心你的
I worry about you.
多米尼克桑塔内罗
"Dominick santanello".
多米尼克 米粒的米
Dominick with a "c-k"
改为“米” 出生日期呢
oh, adding a 'k'. Uh, date of birth?
1953年1月31日
January 31st, 1953.
加州车管局记录搜索
Ca dmv records search
有了 他的加州驾照是1969年1月31日颁发的
all right, California driver's license issued jan 31, 1969.
是他16岁生日那天拿到的
His 16th birthday.
他最后一次更新驾照是什么时候
When did he last renew it?
好像是...没有过
Mm, looks like never.
没有过 什么意思
What do you mean, "never"?
他的驾照从没更新过
He never renewed it.
也许他搬到别的州去了
Maybe he moved out of the state.
谷歌♥ 多米尼克桑塔内罗
Google Dominick santanello
叫这名字的人有几个 没有一个年龄对得上
mm, handful of guys with that spelling. None the right age.
等等 你就这么查的 就换了一个搜索引擎而已
Wait a minute, is that all you did? You just switch to another search engine?
是的 这个搜索引擎叫谷歌♥
Yeah, it's called Google.
这么简单 那我为啥还需要你的服务
Remind me why I need your services.
也许他不开车了
Well, maybe he quit driving.
也许他很年轻就死了 所以没机会更新驾照
Maybe he died young. Never had a chance to renew his license.
天啊 你太病态了 怎么想到那里去了
Damn, that's morbid. Why you gotta go there?
- 这是有根据的猜测 - 青年司机出车祸之类
Educated guess. Like a car accident? Teenage driver?
是青年士兵
Teenage soldier.
1969年他满16岁 几年后 越战仍在进行
He's sixteen in 1969. Couple years later, Vietnam's still on fire.
那时他的年纪可以参军了 能被征召入伍
He's old enough to enlist, eligible for the draft.
他去了越南
And gets sent to 'nam.
查“越战老兵纪念墙
Pull up Vietnam war memorial, wall of faces, Dominick santanello.
“多米尼克桑塔内罗”
The wall of faces - Vietnam veterans memorial fund
有他
there's our boy.
多米尼克 米粒的米
Dominick with a "c-k."
多米尼克桑塔内罗 海军医护兵 军医
"Dominick santanello. Navy corpsman. Medic.
KIA 西宁省 1972年12月9日
Kia, tay ninh province, December 9th, 1972."
再过一个月多一点就是他的20岁生日
A month and change shy of his twentieth birthday.
KIA指啥
Um, k-i-a?
阵亡
Killed in action.
你为什么要找这个人 他是谁
So why are you looking for this guy anyway? Who is he?
不过是又一个没能回家的青年士兵
Just another teenage soldier who never made it home.
尼克 我们想念你 每天都想你
Dear Dominick santanello, your service will be remembered beyond your days.
你永远在我们心中 爱你的奥莉维亚
Thank you for your bravery. Don't feel so bad, bill. We all knew Nick
从没忘记你
and how headstrong he was and how he wanted adventure.
你离开我们快45年了 爱你的奥莉维亚
It's been almost 45 years since you've left us. Love you, Olivia.
每天都想念你 今天为你庆祝 爱你的奥莉维亚
Miss you everyday and celebrate you today. Love, Olivia
奥莉维亚 我有关于尼克的信息 请回电
Olivia, I have information about Nick. Call me. 323-244-5631 Harry
用漂流瓶送出的消息
Message in a bottle.
味道真不错
This is so good.
我就说吧 脂肪多 炸得脆 味道好
I know, right? So fatty, so fried, so good.
真来对地方了
That was such a good idea.
垂荷咖啡与甜甜圈
Trejo's coffee and donuts
这种粉红色叫什么
what'd you call that shade of pink?
不知道 倒挂金钟
I dunno. Fuchsia?
- 泡泡糖 - 泡泡糖的颜色比粉红深
Bubblegum. Bubblegum's pinker.
次水杨酸铋片的那种粉红
Pepto bismol.
你喜欢他的电影吗
You like his movies?
- 从没看过 - 姑娘 你在开玩笑吗
I've never seen one. - Girl, you kidding me?
没开玩笑
- I don't think so.
《弯刀》《杀人三步曲》《杀出个黎明》
Machete. Desperado. Dusk till dawn?
- 没看过 - 你应该去看一下
Nope. - You should check 'em out.
- 你上过大学对吧 - 查普曼大学
You went to college, right? - Chapman.
- 那是哪里 - 橙县
- Where's that? - Orange county.
- 你呢 - 加州州立大学北岭分校
- You? - Cal state northridge.
是在北岭吗
Is that in northridge?
很逗
Funny.
你为什么当警♥察♥
So, why a cop?
你是在考验我吗
Is this a test?
比如看谁是真正的警♥察♥
Like, who's real police?
先用甜甜圈哄我 然后对我严刑拷问
First, donuts and then the third degree?
你看起来不像一个典型的警♥察♥ 仅此而已
You don't seem like a typical cop is all.
典型的警♥察♥是什么样
Well, what's a typical cop seem like?
更像我啊
More like me.
我没有冒犯的意思
No offense.
没关系 我懂
No, I get it.
我知道你♥爸♥爸是警♥察♥
I know your dad was a cop.
我爸妈都是
My dad and my mom.
- 你妈妈也是警♥察♥ - 是联调局特工
- Your mom was a cop, too? - FBI agent.
我的天 你这基因真不赖
Whoa. Holy shit. That's like serious DNA.
果真是有家庭遗传
Runs in the family.
可能是吧
I guess.
你想成为好人是吗 像你♥爸♥妈那样
You wanted to be one of the good guys. Like mom and dad?
- 很老套是不是 - 特别老套
- That's corny, right? - Totally corny.
其实我很钦佩这种人
I respect that.
你为什么要当警♥察♥
Why'd you become a cop?
不用加班
The overtime.
执法部门 这可是通往中产阶级的大门
Law enforcement. Gateway to the middle-class.
我无法判断你是不是在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're kidding.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表