剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
夏普和戴维斯试图逃跑
Sharp and Davis tried to escape.
他们撞车了 我们包围了他们 然后夏普去拿他的枪
They crashed, we surrounded them. Sharp went for his gun.
佳布里埃拉小姐 我的不行
Miss Gabriela. Mine isn't working.
你得往前推 姑娘
You have to advance it, mija, remember?
这样 是的 往前推胶片 对了
Advance-- yes, advance the film, there you go.
您是佳布里埃拉利达
Gabriela Lida.
我是
Yes?
好久没看到这张照片了
Haven't seen this photo in a long time.
他的样子很开心
He looks very happy.
我们当时正在热恋中
We were head over heels.
这肯定是他拍的
Oh! He must have taken this one.
我之前从未见过
Never saw it before.
- 你在哪里找到的 - 他姐姐的车♥库♥里
- Where'd you find it? - His sister's garage.
过去这么多年了我才看到
All these years later.
你女儿叫什么名字
What's your daughter's name?
维比亚娜韦拉克鲁斯
Vibiana Veracruz.
“维比亚娜”是随尼克的母亲起的名
Vibiana after Nicky's mother.
这张照片是我们在海滩上结婚后立刻拍的
This photo is right after we were married on the beach.
不是正式的结婚
We weren't formally married.
帮我们主持仪式的我那位朋友是布鲁哈
My friend who officiated was a bruja .
就是女巫 对吗
Bruja? Like a witch, right?
我知道这样有些傻 但我们想对彼此作出承诺
It seems silly, I know. But we just wanted to commit to each other
我们计划的是 等尼克服役完毕之后就依法结婚
and thought we'd get married legally when Nicky returned.
这并不傻
That doesn't seem silly.
我有个问题想问你
I have to ask you,
为什么多米尼克的姐姐 不知道维比亚娜和你的存在
why doesn't Dominick's sister know about Vibiana? About you?
我那时害怕 我不是自♥由♥摄影师吗
I was afraid. A freelance photographer?
我那时没钱
I had no money.
我觉得桑塔内罗家和我争孩子抚养权会赢 我怕孩子被抢走
And I thought that the Santanellos could win in court and take her from me.
我小时候寄养在青年之家
I was in youth homes as a boy. Foster care.
我在寄养体制内时
The whole time I was in the system,
我母亲拼尽全力想把我争取回来
my mother was fighting...to get me back.
那她有没有成功
Did she? Get you back?
我经常是这里待几个月 那里待几个月
Few months here, few months there.
她在我12岁时去世了
She died when I was 12.
所以你从12岁起就孤身一人了
So, you were alone since you were 12?
我想见见维比亚娜
I'd like to meet Vibiana.
我有一些关于她祖父的事需要和她谈
There's some things I need to discuss with her regarding her grandfather.
就是尼克的生父
Nicky's biological father.
对
Correct.
她住在艺术区
She's down in the Arts District.
离这里不远 我可以带你去
Not far from here. I can take you.
你可以告诉我地址 我自己去
If I could just get her address?
不 你俩谈话的时候 我最好是在旁边看着吉尔伯托
Mm, best if I'm there to watch over Gilberto while you two talk.
吉尔伯托
Gilberto?
是我孙子
My grandson.
是维比的孩子
Vibby's boy.
非常可爱 刚满14岁
Sweetest kid. Just turned 14.
我们到时约个时间过去
- We'll find the time.
越早越好
- Sooner the better.
你还没告诉我尼克的父亲是谁
You still haven't told me who Nicky's father is.
我保证下次一定告诉你
Next time. Promise.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表