剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
女士 请别对我大喊大叫 我又没和他睡觉
Ma'am, please don't scream at me. I didn't sleep with him.
是的 他阿姨出车祸了
Yeah, his aunt's been in a car accident.
是的 没错 就是G阿姨
Yeah, that's right, Auntie G.
她被送去了医院 但是...
Um, so they took her to the hospital, but...
不 不严重
No, no, it's not serious.
送去医院只是以防万一
It's just a... precaution.
但我需要通知他
But I need to tell him.
你知道他住在哪里吗
You know where he lives?
你真是帮大忙了 谢谢
That is super helpful, thank you.
刚才这人是他前女友 我拿到了他的姓名和地址
That was his ex. I got a name and an address.
你好 我在寻找一位护理人员 名叫艾伯特莫拉莱斯 他今天在吗
Hi. I'm looking for a paramedic named Albert Morales. Is he here today?
请问你是谁
Who wants to see him?
他不认识我 我是来替他急救过的一个人转达谢意的
He doesn't know me. I'm passing on a thank you from someone he took care of on a call.
我可以给他
I can give it to him.
但是有些话我想当面跟他说
It comes with a story I need to tell him.
行 稍等片刻
Yeah, give me a sec.
你们找我
Wanted to see me?
- 你是27救援队的艾伯特莫拉莱斯 - 对
Albert Morales, Rescue Two-Seven? Yeah, that's right.
我有东西给你 马修
I have something for you. Matthew.
- 这是什么 - 出庭应诉的传票
- What's this? - A subpoena.
由贝克法官签署
Signed by Judge Baker.
你需要明天早上9点整出庭
You need to be in court tomorrow at 9:00 sharp.
请阅读详细信息
Please read the details.
我去 这是什么案子
Fuck me. What case is this?
杰弗里赫希塔
Jeffrey Herstadt.
你在好莱坞的等等咖啡馆给他施行过急救
You treated him for seizure at Caffé Etc. in Hollywood.
- 就是杀死医生的那人 - 据说而已
The guy that killed the doctor? Allegedly.
上面说你得带上与那次急救有关的一切文件
It says you need to bring any documentation you have on the call
和你的急救包
and your rescue kit.
我的急救包 做什么
My kit? What the fuck for?
明天你就知道了
You'll find that out tomorrow.
传票已经送到你手上了
You've been served.
明天早上见
See you in the morning.
本 印刷中心大楼
我们什么时候会和这人见面
When are we meeting with this fucking guy?
我正在安排
I'm handling it.
我来这里不是为了等人的
I didn't come here to wait around.
要不你去帮我解决一些别的问题
In the meantime, maybe you help me fix something else.
你好 女士 罗伯托在吗
Hello, ma'am, is Roberto here?
- 是什么事 - 我们得和他谈谈他的假释
What's this about? We need to talk to him about his parole.
你以为你能摆脱我吗
Thought you could run from me?
- 我去 - 给我站起来 走
The fuck? Get up. Now. On your feet. Let's go.
你们为什么逮捕我
What am I being arrested for?
逃避警♥察♥
Running from the police.
你把她的手铐怎么了
What'd you do with her cuffs?
找到了
Got 'em.
是她的
They're hers.
这次我就放过你
I'm gonna let you walk.
但你要是把这事说出去 我会饶不了你 明白
But you run your mouth about this, I will hunt you down. Understand?
走啊 快点滚蛋
Go. Get the fuck out of here.
你就这么放他走了
You're letting him go.
我要是抓他 就得把这次的事全部报上去
If I arrest him, I have to report this whole shit show.
你是不是不打算投诉我
So I, um, guess this means you're not writing me up.
我刚才冒着担责的风险放他走都是为了你
I'm going out on a limb here for you, Bosch.
你不应该让他独自待在人行道上的
You shouldn't have left him on the sidewalk.
但毕竟你是为了支援我
But you had my back.
我以后不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
拜托 菜鸟 这种话永远不要说
Jesus, boot. Don't ever say that.
请进 进来吧
Yeah? Hey, come in.
老兄
Man.
对不起 我来晚了 没地方停车
Oh, sorry I'm late. No place to park.
可不是嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it.
自从交通恢复“正常”以来就一直这样
Ever since traffic has gone back to, quote, unquote, "normal."
疫情大流行有一个好处 至少你可以找到一个停车位
Yeah, it's the one good thing about the pandemic. At least you can find a parking space.
谢谢你过来 想喝咖啡吗 我刚做的
Thanks for stopping by. Coffee? Just made.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
这地方不错
Nice digs.
你现在住在这里
You living here?
是的 暂时住着 执法部门给我的房♥子贴了封条
Yeah, time being. They red-tagged my house.
这里面有罗杰的访客记录 电♥话♥记录 还有一些音频文件
Ah. Well, Rogers' visitor log, phone records. Some audio files too.
- 谢谢 - 还有一条没写在里面的情报
Thanks. But here's some intel that's not in there.
罗杰斯在县监狱里蹲着 等待审判期间
While he was cooling his heels in County awaiting trial,
给自己买♥♥了重大保障
our boy Rogers bought himself some big-time protection.
多重大
How big-time?
全天候保障 他连头发都没被人弄乱过
Round the clock. Never even got his hair mussed.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是希望能回你“有问题随时找我”的 但这样不切实际
Yeah. Well, I'd say anytime, but that isn't true.
嗯 我明白
Yeah. I get it.
你怀念以前的日子吗
You miss it?
一点点怀念
A little bit.
共和餐厅
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 照顾好我的宝车 - 我很高兴能为您服务
Take good care of her. My pleasure.
谢了
My man.
“保产院迎来建院一百周年”
"Maternity home marks 100th anniversary."
阿比盖尔滕布
Abigail Turnbull.
阿比盖尔滕布
Abigail Turnbull.
值得一试
Worth a try?
你觉得呢 伙计
What do you think, boy?
是的 值得一试
Yeah, worth a try.
简直是史上最棒的提拉米苏 我吃了很多...
Literally the best tiramisu ever. And I've had a lot of tiramisu.
该搞定的都顺利搞定了
Cat's in the bag. Bag's in the river.
监听也弄了吧
Audio too?
他女朋友喜欢吃提拉米苏
Girlfriend digs the tiramisu.
如果他没有直接回家 就告诉我
Let me know if he doesn't go straight home.
收到
Copy that.
好莱坞运动俱乐部停车场入口
嗨 伙计
Hey, boy.
你好吗
How you doing?
早上好
Good morning.
我马上回来 伙计
I'll be with you in a minute, pal.
快走
Go.
- 可以了吗 - 等等
- Clear? - Hold on.
可以了
We're good.
教练 你什么时候会再请我帮忙 我缺钱花
When you gonna put me in again, Coach? I could use the dough.
需要你时我会再找你 现在我需要的是借你的车用
When I need you. Right now what I need is to borrow your car.
我明天会来取车
I get it back by tomorrow.
我刚刚拿到了一个角色
I just booked a role.
是吗 你演什么
Oh, yeah, what's the part?
女服务员 三句台词
Waitress. Three lines.
瞧你 你大展拳脚的时候到了
Look at you, showtime.
我知道 很糟糕 对吧 你觉得我该不该放弃
I know, sucks, right? Think I should quit?
你要找人问职业建议的话 千万别问我
Uh, I'm the last guy in the world you wanna ask for career advice.
洛城高等法♥院♥ 克拉拉肖特里奇福尔茨法♥院♥大楼
法官大人 我想标记一份文件 供后续提及
Your Honor, I'd like to mark for identification
是莫拉莱斯先生提交的消防部门事件报告
a copy of the Fire Department incident report filed by Mr. Morales.
就把它标记为辩方一号♥证物 继续说吧 钱德勒小姐
It'll be marked as Defense Exhibit A. Go ahead, Ms. Chandler.
这个文件是什么 莫拉莱斯先生
What is that document, Mr. Morales?
是我治疗杰弗里赫希塔后填写的事故报告
It's the incident report I filled out after treating Jeffrey Herstadt.
你能读一下摘要吗
Can you read the summary?
“当事人跌倒或因疾病发作躺在商♥铺♥地面上 各项生命体征良好
"Subject fell or seized on floor of business. All vitals good.
“血氧水平良好
Oxygen levels good.
“拒绝就跌倒造成的轻微头部撕裂伤 获得治疗或送医
Refused treatment or transport for minor head laceration from fall.
“当事人走掉了”
Subject walked away."
各项生命体征良好 血氧水平良好
"All vitals good. Oxygen levels good."
你是怎么得出这个结论的
How did you reach that conclusion?
我量过他的脉搏
I measured his pulse,
检查过他的血压 然后在他的手指上放了一个血氧计
I checked his blood pressure, and then I put an oximeter on his finger.
血氧计有什么作用
And what does the oximeter do?
测量血液中的氧含量
It measures the oxygen content in the blood.
你能给我们展示一下血氧计吗
Can you show us the oximeter?
只要把它夹在任何手指上就能测量
Just clamp it on any finger?
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表