剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
会关闭管道 加装第二个龙头
are gonna shut down the pipeline and install the second tap.
你还好吗 西蒙
Feeling all right, Simon?
是不是觉得有点克榔
Having a little klong?
“克榔”
Klong?
就是一股屎顿时涌进心脏的感觉
A sudden rush of shit to the heart.
滚蛋 钱德勒
Fuck off, Chandler.
妙
Bingo.
好莱坞希望 女性庇护所
女士 别忘了你的包
Don't forget your bag, ma'am.
要我们送你进去吗
Want us to walk in with you?
- 我不想待在这里 - 为什么
I don't wanna stay here. Why not?
我不喜欢它的样子
Don't like the look of it.
你走大运了 好多人想入住都进不去
You lucked out. There's a waiting list to get in here.
- 那把我的位子给她们吧 - 里面一切都为你准备妥当了
So somebody else can have my spot. It's all set up for you.
我在街头生活不会有事的
I'll be fine on the street.
我们也可以帮你找别的地方住
We can find you somewhere else.
- 谢谢你们给我买♥♥早餐 - 让她走吧
- Thanks for breakfast. - Let her go.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
可我们也没法强迫她接受啊
We can't force her to take it.
海军武器站 海豹滩
多米尼克桑塔内罗 1971年6月
Dominick Santanello. June '71.
圣迭戈海军训练中心新兵训练营
Boot camp at Naval Training Center, San Diego.
基础训练完成之后 转去了巴博海军医院
After basic, Balboa Naval Hospital.
然后在彭得顿营的菲尔德医学院毕业
Finished up at Field Medical School, Camp Pendleton.
他班上有人和他的轨迹一样的吗
Anybody in his class make the same stops?
稍等
Oh...
有另外八名军人也被分配到巴博海军医院
Yeah, eight other corpsman were assigned to Balboa Naval Hospital.
然后也从巴博去了彭得顿
And from Balboa to Pendleton?
- 八人中的三人是这样 - 这三人后来的情况呢
Three of those eight. What happened to them?
其中两人在越南阵亡 而哈雷刘易斯服役结束后就回国了
Two of them KIA in Vietnam. Halley Lewis did his tour and came home.
刘易斯 他家在哪里
Lewis? Where's home?
我可以给你地址
I'll give you the address.
但愿他现在还活着
Hopefully he's survived civilian life.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人依靠威利达兹更改有关卡尔罗杰斯的证词
The Russians leaned on Willie Datz to change his testimony about Carl Rogers.
- 达兹不会就此作证的 - 罗杰斯会
Datz won't testify to that. Rogers will.
而且还会就雇凶杀人等等一切认罪
And to hiring the hitman and everything that followed.
对全部四起谋杀等等通通认罪
All four murders, etcetera, etcetera.
你自己不就是那个“等等”的一部分吗
You were a part of that etcetera.
对 我身上的伤疤可以证明这一点
Mm-hmm. I have the scars to prove it.
他想以此换取什么
What does he want?
- 宽大处理和保护 - 我们可以给他保护
Leniency and protection. Protection we can give him.
可凭什么要对他宽大处理
Why would we show him leniency?
因为他能向你们提供 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥在洛杉矶的情报
Because of what he can give you on Bratva in LA.
包括他们实施的谋杀 洗钱 敲诈勒索
Murders, money laundering, racketeering...
他怎么会找上你
Why has he come to you?
他还没有找我
Well, he hasn't. Not yet.
他的律师跟我联♥系♥了 想就那起民事诉讼达成和解
His attorney has reached out to settle the civil suit.
我会说服他的律师 使他相信他的客户在牢里待着会更好
I'll convince him his client would be better off inside.
你认为他们会接受你的方案吗
Think they'll go for it?
他现在搞不好随时都会丢命 为什么不接受
His life expectancy out in the world is pretty grim.
他丢命不正是你想要的吗
Isn't that just what you want?
我想要他活到老...
I want him to live to a ripe old age.
并且痛苦地活着
And suffer.
我的老天爷 你有晕海宁吗
Holy moly. You got any Dramamine?
这里 把这部分放大
There. Punch in right there.
这是什么
Hell's that?
塑性炸♥药♥ 和一个信♥号♥♥接收器连着
Plastic explosive. Connects to a receiver.
- 你怎么知道 - 我见过 在托拉博拉战役里见过
How you know that? I've seen it before. Tora Bora.
是在大溪地
Tahiti?
阿富汗 装在隧♥道♥里的
Afghanistan. The tunnels.
所以这是一个简易爆♥炸♥装置
So that's an IED?
是一长串ANFO炸♥弹♥ 也就是铵油混合炸♥药♥
That's a daisy chain of ANFO blocks. Ammonium nitrate fuel oil.
这玩意很容易搞到手 任何建筑工地上都找得到
It's easy to use, you can find it at any construction site.
他们干嘛给自己的隧♥道♥安装炸♥药♥
They wired up their own tunnel?
这是一个自毁开关
It's a kill switch.
按下按钮即可销毁证据
Destroy the evidence with the push of a button.
那你的计划是什么
So what's the plan?
帮助他们按
Help 'em push it.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我们帮他们按按钮
Push the button.
我们要把隧♥道♥炸了
We're gonna blow the tunnel?
等管道关闭后炸掉 这样就不会有人员伤亡
When the line is shut down. No casualties.
我赞成这方案
I'm for that.
到时我会去现场 能炸的时候就通知你
I'm gonna need to be boots on the ground to give you the go-ahead.
时机对了你就从远处引爆它
You'll set it off. From a distance. When the time's right.
用什么引爆 怎样引爆
Mm, with what and how?
我相信你会想出办法的
You'll figure it out.
这世上并不存在万用遥控器 那是假的
You know there's no such thing as a universal remote, right?
不要有压力 慢慢来
That's, like, a myth. No pressure.
泰式按♥摩♥
如果你想到什么或看到什么 就给我打电♥话♥
If you think of anything, see anything, just give me a call?
好的
You got it.
- 我是博斯 - 你是博斯警官吗
Bosch. Officer Bosch.
你是谁
Who's this?
我是普瑞妲赛唐 你给了我你的名片
Preeda Saetang. You gave me your card.
你一切都好吧
Is everything okay?
我想征求你的意见
I wanted to ask your advice.
关于什么的
About?
安全防护 我不知道从何说起
A security system. I-I don't know where to begin.
我现在刚好在你家附近 我这会儿可以去你家吗
Listen, I-I happen to be in the neighborhood. Is now a good time?
可以
Yes.
好的 我马上就到 待会见
Awesome. I'm-I'm right around the corner. I'll see you in a few.
你是哈雷刘易斯吗
Halley Lewis?
如果你来这里是为了求乳草插枝
If you're here about those milkweed cuttings,
那我告诉你 我今天早上把它们都送人了
I gave 'em all the way this morning.
我不懂什么乳草
Oh, I don't know from milkweed.
我叫博斯 是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name is Bosch. I'm a private investigator.
我听说多米尼克桑塔内罗是你的朋友
I understand Dominick Santanello was a friend of yours.
我好久没听到过这名字了 还是五十年前听到过
Well, that's a name from the past. Fifty years.
- 尼克桑塔内罗 他怎么了 - 有人可能要给他一笔钱
Yeah, Nicky Santanello. What's this about? He may have come into some money.
那你来得有点晚了
You're a little late.
对他孩子而言就不晚 他有孩子吗
Not for his child. If he had one. Did he have one?
- 我怎么知道 - 好吧...
How am I supposed to know if Nicky had a kid?
也许你是没法知道
Well, maybe you wouldn't know.
我之所以会问你 是因为我感觉你俩关系很铁
I was under the impression you two guys were tight.
刘易斯
天啊
那天是尼克替我参加游泳测试
Oh, man. That was the day Nick took the swim test for me.
他帮了我大忙
Saved my ass.
没有他替考 我会被海军淘汰的
I would have been washed right out of the Navy.
想喝杯柠檬水吗
How about a lemonade?
一个在前门 一个在后门
One in the front door and one in the back door.
还应该在门窗上安装进屋传感器
I'd also install entry sensors on the doors and windows.
这个有道理
That make sense.
其实你能做的最有保障的事
Honestly, the best thing you can do,
是买♥♥一把霰弹枪或者养一条大型犬
buy a shotgun. Or a large dog.
你现在感觉如何
How are you?
还行 很难入睡
Okay. Hard time sleeping.
我只能靠想象理解你的感受
Yeah, I can only imagine.
我也一直在用这个叫“邻里”的程序 你安装了吗
I'm also on this app all the time. Neighborhood. You have it?
只听说过
Heard of it.
我不停刷它 检查本区有没有犯罪活动 忍♥不住刷
I'm always checking it. For crime in the area. Like, I can't help it.
那你发现了什么重大情况吗
Anything we should know about?
有没有谁和你有类似的遭遇
Anything like what happened to you?
没有发生强♥奸♥ 有几起入侵住♥宅♥的案子
No rapes. Some break-ins.
窗纱被切开了 是偷♥窥♥狂
Uh, cut window screens. Peeping Toms.
尽量不要沉迷刷应用 好吗
Try not to obsess. Okay?
好好睡一觉
And get some sleep.
谢谢你过来帮忙
Thanks for coming over and helping with all of this.
你是个好人 麦迪
You're a good person, Maddie.
谢谢
Thank you.
我被派去了苏比克湾
I was sent to Subic Bay.
尼克被派去了岘港
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表