剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
and do what you do best, which I believe is... kill people.
博斯
Bosch.
你要干什么
The hell is this?
这是什么地方
Where am I?
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
救命 来人啊
Help me! Somebody help me!
没人能听到你的呼救
No one can hear you.
这是她的房♥子
It's her building.
谁的
Whose?
你派杀手去谋杀的那个人 当时这栋楼就已经成了空楼
The one you sent the assassin to because the place was empty.
因为除了他们之外 其余人都被你们赶走了
That everybody had been evicted from except for her and her son.
我不知道你在说什么
Listen, Bosch, I don't know what you're talking about.
你不该做这种事 你不是那种人 你会因此坐牢的
This is wrong. You're not that guy. You'll go to prison for this.
我就是那种人
I am that guy.
我要是进去了 你也会进去
If I go, you'll go.
因为我会把一切都抖出来
It'll all come out.
你为了杀害一个14岁的孩子和他妈妈 派出了一个杀手
You set loose a killer on a 14-year-old boy and his mother.
而我的目的只不过是为了阻止你们的行动
The only thing I'll be guilty of is trying to stop it.
这事太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我告诉你 我以前是一名警♥察♥
I'm an ex-cop, for God's sake.
是一个指挥官
A commander!
- 她是谁 - 我不知道
- Who is she? - Bosch, I don't know.
少糊弄我 她是谁
Don't fuck with me. Who is she?
我自己都不知道的事我怎么回答你
How can I tell you something that I don't know?
可恶
Oh, shit.
博斯 别这样 求你了
Oh, Bosch, don't, please.
我自己都不知道的事我没法回答你
I can't tell you something that I don't know.
你调查过我的情况
You had me checked out.
托拉博拉 你想必知道我们在那里做过什么事
Tora Bora. You know what we did there.
你这样做会后悔的
You don't wanna do this.
别这样 博斯 不要
Don't do this. Don't do this. Bosch, no, don't.
我不知道她叫什么 知道吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, don't! I don't know her name! Okay?
我只有她的联♥系♥方式
All I have is a contact.
不知道她叫什么
No names.
她是哪里人我都不知道
I don't even know where she's from.
- 怎么联♥系♥的 - 发短♥信♥
How was contact made? Text.
我有一个手♥机♥号♥ 一次性手♥机♥的号♥码
I have a number. I use a burner.
酬金转去了开曼群岛一个没有户主名的账户
The money's sent to a-- a blind account in the Caymans.
- 然后你就能给她发短♥信♥了 - 是的
Then you can get a message to her. Yes.
- 叫她停手 - 这没办法 她有她的规矩
Tell her to stop. Can't. Her rules.
一旦她接受了一份活 就会执行到底
When she takes the job, there's no turning back.
她对斯隆做了什么
What did she do with Sloan?
应该是早就把他杀了
Dead and buried, I assume.
她非常专业
She's a pro.
叫她杀的每个人都死了
Everyone disappears.
- 你的一次性手♥机♥在哪里 - 我的皮包里
Where's the burner? My briefcase.
- 密♥码♥多少 - 213
What's the combination? Two-one-three.
跟她说维比亚娜和她儿子 现在在万斯的乡间别♥墅♥
Tell her Vibiana and her son are at Vance's country house in Hidden Valley.
“隐谷”别♥墅♥
你怎么知道那个地方
How'd you know about that place?
是斯隆说的
Sloan.
她不会相信的 博斯 她能发觉什么是陷阱
She won't believe it, Bosch. She'll smell a set-up.
那你就设法使她相信
Then you'll have to convince her.
打电♥话♥给你的手下 叫他们把无人机升起来
Call your people, tell 'em to get the drone up.
我来告诉你怎么跟她说
I'll tell you what to say.
你要是不照我说的去说 我就会再次把你推到地上
You go off-script, I'll put you on your back again.
- 你想干什么 - 看这个
What do you want? For you to watch this.
- 你给我走开 - 注意看
Get out of the booth. I'm leaving. Pay attention.
这是他们开枪并导致妮可死亡之后的影像
This is what happens after the shooting and Nicole is dead.
你给我走开
I said, get out of the booth.
夏普是被陷害的 我可以证明
The gun was planted and I can prove it.
放吧
Play it.
注意看这里
Okay, right there.
这位警员正告诉科斯格罗夫枪在后备箱里
That officer is telling Cosgrove the gun was in the trunk,
不是司机夏普可以伸手够到的地方
not where the driver could reach it.
科斯格罗夫随后叫两名巡逻警
Cosgrove then tells the two patrol officers,
瓦斯奎兹和博斯拉起警戒线封锁犯罪现场
Vasquez and Bosch, to set up crime scene tape.
目的是让她俩背对着他们 没机会看见即将发生的事
That was to get their backs turned to what's about to go down.
可能是吧
Maybe.
接着科斯格罗夫转身背对着 放有枪的后备箱
Cosgrove turns back to the trunk where the gun is.
两名巡逻警则转身回她们车上去拿警戒带
The two officers turn back to their vehicle to get the tape,
就在她们拿警戒带的时候 科斯格罗夫把手伸进了后备箱
and as they do, Cosgrove reaches into the trunk.
他的肩膀下垂了一下
His shoulder dips.
他拿起枪
He grabs the gun,
把它转移到了汽车前部司机座椅的下方
moves it around to the front of the car underneath the driver's seat.
妮可跟她妈妈说过 夏普朝卡德隆警员开枪之后
Nicole told her mother that after shooting Officer Calderon,
就把那枪放进了后备箱
Sharp put the gun in the trunk.
我们知道你有她俩那次电♥话♥通话的录音
And we know you have that conversation on tape.
那么 你现在愿意做正义的事吗
So... will you do the right thing?
如果你想在周围设置边界 那这些摄像头很适合
Now, if you wanna set a perimeter, these cameras are good.
它们能在晚上拍到树林里的美洲狮等等动物
They use 'em to pick up mountain lions and other critters in the woods at night.
顶级清晰画面 1200万像素的高清画质
Top-of-the-line ClearVision, crystal HD at 12 MPs.
说人话
Now in English.
高密度夜间视力 12兆像高清成像
High-density night vision, 12-megapixel crystal imaging.
而且能将视频转发到你的手♥机♥上
And it'll relay to your phone.
只要手♥机♥开启了蓝牙就行
Just make sure you got your Bluetooth switched on.
蓝牙...
Bluetooth...
谢谢
Thanks.
那他呢
What about him?
这是一个放在花♥园♥里的带广角镜头的小矮人
That's a garden gnome with a wide-angle lens.
我叫他“哈里”
I call him Harry.
挺逗
Very funny.
- 怎样在扬声器上回放 - 也是通过你的手♥机♥控制的
How about playback on the speaker? Also controlled from your phone.
这种扬声器非常强大
And these right here are powerful speakers.
点击就能播放
Just tap and play.
哈里...
Uh, Harry...
那个带着抑制器的女人
That woman with the suppressor...
你为什么不报♥警♥让警♥察♥处理呢
Why don't you just call the cops and let them handle it?
他们行动太慢 再者也不知道会不会行动
They move too slow, if they move it all.
那你的计划是什么 我不会说出去的
Then what's your plan? Off the record.
我会给她充分的机会让她放弃 就此罢手
I'll give her every opportunity to give it up and stand down.
那她如果不罢手呢
And if she doesn't?
我要以保护我的客户为重
I'm gonna protect my clients.
这样的话...
Then, uh...
你需要有人协助你
you need some backup?
谢谢你主动提出帮忙
Appreciate the offer.
但这是我一个人的战争
But this is my war.
- 你是想告诉我逮捕的事吗 - 什么逮捕
You calling about the arrest? What arrest?
巴苏医生的那个案子 已经上新闻了
For the murder of Dr. Basu. It's on the news.
谁被逮捕了
Who?
在巴苏的诊所和他一起工作的一个医生
A doctor who worked with Basu at his clinic.
杰弗里赫希塔不再是嫌疑人了
Jeffrey Herstadt is no longer a suspect.
- 我这才听说 很好啊 - 你和这事有关系吗
I hadn't heard. Good. You have something to do with it?
这么说吧 我给了古斯塔夫森一条救赎之路
Well, let's just say I gave Gustafson the path to redemption.
他也接受了 干得好
And he took it. Well done.
既然你打电♥话♥过来不是为了这事...
So if you're not calling about that...
我准备做一件事 有可能会出岔子
I'm about to go do something that could go sideways.
- 万一出了岔子... - 你要做什么
If it does... Harry, what are you up to?
你最好不要知道
Well, better you don't know.
如果你要去做的那件事很危险 就不要做
But if what you're doing is dangerous, don't do it.
有点晚了
Little late for that.
我是哈里博斯 有事请留言
This is Harry Bosch. Leave me a message.
爸爸 猜猜我是谁
Dad, guess who?
怎么 你在保护证人吗
What, are you in WitSec?
给我回电♥话♥ 不然我会偷走 你所有的黑胶唱片 在eBay上卖♥♥掉
Call me back or I'll steal all of your vinyl and I will sell it on eBay.
哈妮 你来这里做什么
Honey, what are you doing here?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
我刚到家 家里有点乱
Just got home. It's kind of a mess.
我不会耽误你多久
I won't keep you.
你...
You, uh...
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表