剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
《博斯:传承》前情回顾...
Previously on Bosch: Legacy.
你收下这钱
Take this.
我付钱请你帮我做调查
I'm paying you to conduct an investigation
协助我为赫希塔做事实无罪的申诉
in support of a petition for factual innocence,
当然 前提是你相信他是清白的
if you believe Jeffrey Herschstadt is innocent
相信杀害巴苏医生的凶手仍然逍遥法外
and that the killer of Dr. Basu remains at large.
不要插手我的调查
Stay away from my investigation.
你所谓的调查就是冤枉无辜的人吗
Is that what you call it now, railroading an innocent man?
你已经不是警♥察♥了 博斯
You're not a cop anymore, Bosch.
妮可与那起枪击案无关
Nicole had nothing to do with that shooting.
她都不在现场
She wasn't even there.
是他强迫她的
He forced her.
他需要现金才能逃走
He needs cash to get away.
我需要你去给他弄点现金 这样我才能回家
I need you to go get him some so I can come home.
只要有他在 我和凯隆就不安全
Kalon and I aren't safe while he's around.
枪
Got a gun!
警督 这里出什么事了
Well, T, what happened here?
夏普去拿他的枪
Sharp went for his gun.
我希望你能给我这个老头子 带来一点内心的安宁和救赎
I was hoping you could bring an old man some peace and redemption.
你可能有继承人
You may have an heir.
你是不是想忽悠我
You tryin' to take me for a ride, Mr. Bosch?
你到现在付给我的钱已经足够了
The money you've already paid me is more than sufficient.
那你为什么要这么做
- Then why?
因为我知道那种感觉
- I know how it feels.
你正处于非常危险的境地
You're on very dangerous ground.
你的话像是威胁或贿赂 或者两者都有
That sounds like a threat or a bribe, or maybe both.
你认识他
You knew him?
是我的客户
Client.
事关几十亿美元
Billions of dollars on the line.
有些人为得到这些钱会不惜一切
People will do anything to get their hands on it.
你们告诉我万斯是怎么被人害死的 我就告诉你们他雇我找谁
You tell me how Vance was killed and I'll tell you who he hired me to find.
我想见见维比亚娜
I'd like to meet Vibiana.
我有一些关于她祖父的事需要和她谈
There's some things I need to discuss with her regarding her grandfather.
博斯先生 你和你父亲亲近吗
Tell me, Mr. Bosch, were you close to your father?
我从来就不了解我的父亲
I never knew my father.
嗨
Hi.
哈喽 你叫什么名字 伙计
Hello. What's your name, pal?
我叫哈里 你♥爸♥爸在家吗
I'm Harry. Is your dad home?
我怎么跟你说的 叫你别给陌生人开门
What did I tell you about opening the door to strangers?
对不起
Sorry.
- 去把饭吃完 - 好吧
- Go finish your lunch. - All right, all right, all right.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你是我母亲监护权上诉状里列出的律师
You were the lawyer listed on my mother's appeal for custody.
剩下的我就自己猜出来了
I figured out the rest.
为了让你从那个青年之家出来 她拼尽了全力
She worked her butt off to get you out of that youth hall.
我知道
I know she did.
我试过要说服法庭但没成功
I tried to convince the court that
任何为了要回自己的孩子 像她那样竭尽全力的人
anybody that goes to the lengths she did to get her son back
无疑都是好家长
is clearly a good parent.
可能法官对妓♥女♥别有看法吧
Guess the judge had a different view of prostitutes.
你和我妈妈到底是什么关系
How involved were you? With my mother, I mean?
玛乔丽是我一位很特别的朋友
Marjorie was a special friend.
你有没有跟你妻子提过 你有一些很特别的朋友
You tell your wife about your special friends?
听着 如果你这次来是 怪我没有去寻找你的下落...
Look, if this is about me not tracking you down...
别说了 我不想听你编的借口
Save it. I don't need your excuses.
那你来是为了什么 要钱
So, what? You need money?
你给我闭嘴 我有工作 我现在是警♥察♥
Fuck off. I have a job. I'm a cop now.
行 别激动
Okay, take it easy.
你很不赖嘛
Good for you.
我不是故意要冒犯你的 只是...
Look, I didn't mean to offend you. It's just, you know...
这么多年过去了 你突然出现在我家门口
I mean, after all these years, you suddenly show up on my doorstep.
我不明白 你为什么现在来
I mean, why now?
我想看看你到底长什么样
I wanted a face to go with the name.
我明白了
I get that.
但我现在有自己的生活
But I got a life.
有自己的家庭和孩子 是一名执业律师
Got a family, got a kid. Law practice.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry about me.
我不是来打搅你舒适的生活的
I'm not here to upset your cozy little applecart.
你以前的人生非常不容易 孩子
You were dealt a bad hand, kid.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
- 你保重 - 我会的
Take care of yourself. Sure.
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来
♪ There's a fine, new day comin' round ♪
这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨
♪ It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ♪
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
♪ It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ♪
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
♪ It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
我一生都在等待这一刻
♪ Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ♪
我的时代...
♪ Oh, my, my,
我的时代在变
♪ oh, my, my Times are changin' ♪
博斯:最终遗产
第一季第八集
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
瓦斯奎兹警员
Officer Vasquez.
这个窃听器可不简单
This bug's no joke.
是一流的 最先进的 价格不菲
Top-of-the-line, state-of-art. Mucho dinero.
你要我把它弄掉吗
You want me to quash it?
- 先别弄掉 - 你确定吗
- Not yet. - You sure?
以后可能会派上用场
Might come in handy later on.
你扫描过你的电脑和手♥机♥吗
You scan your laptop, phone?
扫描过 很干净
Yeah. Clean.
这些人是谁啊
So, who are these guys?
在你的办公室里装了窃听器 要全天候盯着你
I mean, to plant a bug in your office. They got eyes on you 24/7.
为你的安全着想 不告诉你
For your own safety, confidential.
那我问你一句
Well, let me put it this way:
有这玩意在 你要怎么出外办事 又不引起老大哥注意
How you gonna get to where you need to go without tipping off Big Brother?
你是新人 对吧
You're a boot, I see.
是的
Yes.
刚当警♥察♥感觉如何
How's that going?
感觉不错
Good.
你懂的
You know.
- 这是你碰到的首起有警♥察♥卷入的枪击案 - 是的
First O.I.S.? Yes.
我是洛城警♥察♥保护联盟的律师
I'm a League attorney.
我来这里是为了给你们提供全程引导
I'm here to navigate you through the process.
好的
Okay. Good.
告诉我 你在夏普撞车后看到了什么
Tell me what you saw after the crash.
我和我教官当时是包围夏普车子的第四个小组
My... my T.O. and I were...were positioned fourth unit on Sharp's car.
我们能看到乘客一侧
We had eyes on the passenger side.
能看到乘客座位上坐着的妮可戴维斯
On Nicole Davis in the passenger seat.
是的
Correct.
夏普撞车并停下来后 你看到了什么
What did you observe after Sharp crashed the car and came to a stop?
戴维斯双手放在仪表板上
Davis had both hands on the dash.
科斯格罗夫警督是命令夏普举起双手的人
Lieutenant Cosgrove is the one who gave the order for Sharp to put his hands up.
妮可戴维斯没有动
Nicole Davis didn't move.
我看不见夏普有没有动
I couldn't tell if Sharp did.
陈述时最好只讲你实际看到的东西
Best to confine your statements only to what you actually saw.
无需说任何你推测的内容或者 回答对方还未提出的问题
No need to speculate or offer answers to questions not asked.
之后又发生了什么
What happened then?
科斯格罗夫命令夏普举起双手后 发生了什么
After Cosgrove gave Sharp the order to put his hands up?
有人♥大♥喊“枪”
Someone yelled "gun."
- 你知道是谁喊的吗 - 不知道
- Could you tell who? - No.
- 然后呢 - 他们开了枪
- And then? - They opened fire.
谁开了枪
Who did?
安保情报组
S.I.S.
你有没有看到具体是谁开了枪
Did you see specific individuals discharge their weapons?
没看到
No.
到时他们可能会问你这个问题
You may be asked that.
你最好是这么回答
Better to say:
“从我的视角我看不到是哪些警员开枪了”
"From my vantage point, I could not see which officers fired."
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表