剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
先进工程公♥司♥的股价下跌了5%
as shares in Advance Engineering took a 5% tumble.
整个航♥空♥业都有所下跌...
The entire aviation sector was down...
是谁
Who's this?
我是大卫斯隆
This is David Sloan.
斯隆 你找我♥干♥嘛
Sloan, what do you want?
万斯先生已经驾鹤西去
Mr. Vance has shuffled off this mortal coil.
我们不需要你的服务了
Your services are no longer needed.
嘿 我是不是迟到了
Hey. Am I late?
没有 是我提前到了
Oh, I got here early.
请稍等 我去换劳动服
Just give me a sec, I gotta throw on some coveralls.
不用了 我在屋子下面察看过了
No need. I've already been under the house.
- 结果如何 - 你有没有检查过你的保险
And? Did you ever sort out your insurance?
我的地震保险过期了 而且我没续期
I let my quake coverage lapse.
真倒霉 也许我应该把房♥子卖♥♥掉
Shit. Maybe I should just sell.
我会把维修和改造费用估算出来告诉你的
I'll work up an estimate for repairs and retrofit.
大概要花多少钱呢
Ballpark?
我得先算一下才知道
Let me run the numbers first.
- 希望你今天过得愉快 - 嗯 你也是
You have a nice day. Yeah, you too.
谢谢你这么快就帮我解决了问题
I appreciate the quick turnaround.
把用户身份识别卡放进一大碗米里就搞定了
Just popped this SIM card in a big ass bowl of rice.
我把所有数据都转移进去了 包括他的联♥系♥人 电♥话♥ 应用程序和短♥信♥
Oh, and I data-dumped everything, including his contact, calls, apps, and texts.
我觉得哈里给你多少酬劳都不够
Whatever he's paying you, it's not enough.
姐妹 你说得极是
Amen, sister.
- 十分感谢 - 也谢谢你
Thank you so much. Appreciate you.
最近通话 哈里博斯
什么事
Chandler.
他们今晚行动
It's happening. Tonight.
明晚8点到10点
快走 进里面去
Let's go. All right, get in there.
泰国区
非法入侵 我邻居的公♥寓♥昨晚被人非法入侵了
厨房♥窗纱被切开丢掉了 屋里什么东西都没被拿走
有人看到一个白人从窗户里离开了
割开窗纱的人
我们这会儿正在提交遗嘱认证申请
Filing a petition for probate as we speak.
以防范有人闹事 确保万斯先生的所有股份和权益
Barring any hiccups, all of Mr. Vance's shares and interest in the company
都会顺利移交给董事会
should pass smoothly to the board.
这过程要多久
How long?
几周 不用几个月
Weeks, not months.
谢谢你告诉我 到时再联♥系♥
Good to hear. I'll be in touch.
约翰 有什么事
John. What's up?
关于哈里博斯 要不要继续监视他
Harry Bosch. Stay on him?
暂时不用了
Pull back for now.
顺便说一句 你那位帮手真是个天才
Your guy's a genius, by the way.
他也认为自己是天才
He likes to think so.
我梳理了韦克菲尔德的所有短♥信♥
So I combed through all of Wakefield's texts.
上周他给罗杰斯发了一张蓝图的照片
Last week, he sent Rogers a photo of a blueprint.
我现在把它发给你
I'm texting it to you right now.
我在开车 过会儿会看
I'm driving. I'll look at it later.
是什么东西的蓝图
A blueprint of what?
是一个20×8的矩形结构
A 20x8 rectangular structure.
有文字吗
Any text?
只有“普雷诺”一个词
Just the word "Plano."
那是德州的一个镇
A town in Texas.
也是一家进出口公♥司♥的名字 罗杰斯是大股东
It's also an import-export company. Rogers is a major shareholder.
上面还有一个七位数的数字
Oh, and there's a number. Seven digits.
我们之后再聊这事 我现在要忙去了
Stick a pin it for now. I gotta go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们要炸了隧♥道♥
The tunnel's coming down.
行啊 这么办更好
That would be my preference.
我也这么觉得
And mine.
马修 你能过来一下吗
Oh, Matthew, could you come here for a sec?
什么事
What's up?
你能不能调查一下这个普雷诺公♥司♥ 调查一下这个蓝图 有发现就告诉我
Would you look into this Plano business? The blueprint. Let me know what you find.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
Sure thing. Okay, thanks.
怎么样
How's that looking?
我在弄
I'm working on it.
时间紧迫
Clock's ticking.
你以为窃取射频识别信♥号♥♥ 就跟在公园散步那么简单
You think stealing an RFID signal off a key fob's a walk in the park?
行 再跟我解释一遍这个东西
Okay, take me through this one more time.
这是密钥模仿设备
You got the key-spoofing device I gave you.
我得离阿斯兰多近才行
How close do I have to get to Aslan to grab the signal?
15米以内才能模仿到信♥号♥♥
Fifty-foot proximity in order to spoof the key fob signal.
然后我就将模仿到的信♥号♥♥解密
And then I'm gonna decrypt the spoof and relay hack
再在我的射频识别应答器 和那个电器设备之间进行中继攻击
between my RFID transponder and the electrical.
看盲文都比听你说这话好理解一些 说人话 行吗
Yeah, that'd been easier if it was in Braille. Maurice. English, please.
你去偷信♥号♥♥ 把偷来的信♥号♥♥扔给我
You steal the signal. You toss it to me.
时机对的时候 我再把它扔到隧♥道♥里 就会引爆♥炸♥药
At the right moment, I toss it to the tunnel-- kablooey.
- 你瞧 让人听懂能有多难 - 到时我们用这东西沟通
You see? How hard was that? We'll communicate with these.
继续努力
Keep at it.
咱们到了那地方再见
I'll see you there.
喂
Yeah.
行 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
行动就快开始了
Almost showtime.
收到
Copy.
需要多久才能解密
How long does it take to decrypt?
几秒就行 你一偷到信♥号♥♥ 我这边就能行动
Seconds. As soon as you steal the signal, I do my thing.
你只管确保你那边做好了准备
Just make sure you're ready.
他来了
Here he comes.
- 你们要搞多久 - 顶多90分钟
How long you guys gonna be? Ninety minutes, tops.
- 挺抓紧的嘛 - 把门打开
Cutting it close. Open the fuckin' gate.
有了吗
Anything?
还没有
Not yet.
你不是说15米以内就能捕捉到信♥号♥♥吗
You said 50 feet this thing can grab the signal.
- 你能再靠近一点吗 - 你在开玩笑吗
Can you get any closer? Really?
你得在他把车开走前捕捉到信♥号♥♥
Look, man, you gotta catch this before he drives off.
- 行了吗 - 没有信♥号♥♥
- Am I good? - Negative.
这玩意到底行不行
Does this fucking thing even work?
现在怎么办
What now?
我在想办法
Uh, I'm thinking.
准备好执行备用计划了吗
Ready for plan B?
你确定你能靠得够近又不被发现吗
You really think you can get close enough without getting caught?
我得先让守卫上钩
I gotta get the guards to take the bait first.
要是阿斯兰和他的手下进了隧♥道♥怎么办
Yeah, but what if Aslan and his boys go down in the tunnel?
那我们只能中止行动 有人在 我绝不可能引爆♥炸♥药
Then we're fucked. We'll have to abort. I'm not blowing up anything with people down there.
那备用计划就必须得奏效
So plan B has to work.
没有另外的备用计划了
There's no plan C.
好了吗
Set?
没人了 你可以走了
You're clear. Go.
是不是有人要来找你
You expecting someone?
可能是郊狼 去检查一下
Probably a coyote. Go check it out.
他们来了吗
They coming?
完全上钩了
They took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker.
没有异常
It's nothing.
可能就是郊狼
Maybe it was a coyote.
收到
Copy that.
快把这东西搬到下面去
Let's get the stuff downstairs, yeah, guys?
管道关了吧
Tell me the pipeline's down.
你有90分钟可以行动
You got 90 minutes.
很好 好了 咱们开干吧
Nice. All right, let's do this.
糟了 有人入侵
Shit. Intruder.
正朝你走过去
Coming your way now.
站住
Hold it right there.
再靠近一点点
Just a little bit closer.
我叫你站住 伙计 听得懂英语吗
I said stop, pal. You understand English?
给我站住
Fucking stop.
再靠近一点点
Just a little bit closer.
这是私人领地 快给我滚出去
Private property, asshole. Get the fuck out of here.
捕捉到了吗
You got it?
捕捉到了 马上攻击
Got it, got it, got it. Here comes the hammer.
你在错误的时间来到了错误的地方
Wrong place, wrong time.
搞错的人是你 砰
That'd be you. Boom.
你说什么
What'd you say?
天啊 博斯 快说句话 你没事吧
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表