剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你应该眼都不眨 马上说
you're supposed to say, "Hell to the yeah, I want it,"
"去他的 我想要"
without even blinking.
你可以随时改变主意
You can always change your mind later,
假装对交易条款不满
pretend to ankle over deal terms.
你是想说没人教你怎么玩这个游戏 是吗
You mean no one's taught you how to play this game? Really?
真没有
No. Really.
或许我根本不想玩这个游戏
Or maybe I don't want to play this game.
真的
Really.
我现在离开了 带着我的奇思异想
Walking away now. Whimsically.
闲谈时间到
It's chin-wagging time.
别 我晚了 得快走了
No. I'm late. Gotta go.
你不想在监控下说话 能理解
You don't want to talk in front of the cameras, I get it.
但... - 我已经在他们面前
But... - Having spoken candidly
开诚布公了
right in front of them,
我不会再表态了
I'm gonna say I'm through talking at all.
我需要知道你是怎么对付我的
I need to know how you worked me.
特别是你散布了哪些虚假信息
Specifically what disinformation you've planted.
大部分是伪装的无线活动
Fake wireless activity, mostly,
所以诺曼底登陆计划才会一举成功
so you'd have no clue about the Normandy landings.
我现在不太喜欢这种机敏应答了
The repartee is a bit less pleasing to me now.
但我喜欢和你说话
Oh, but I'm loving talking to you.
我应该一直对你挺好吧
What did I ever do to you except treat you nicely?
你密谋设计他 也连带算计了我
You plotted against him, and, by extension, me,
你可是身处信任圈核心位置
from deep inside the circle of trust.
如果你想要的是忏悔
If it's contrition you're after...
我要的是信息
It's information.
我把我们每次对话
I've been going over every conversation
都在脑里过了一遍
we ever had in my head.
我不是在植入信息 而是获取信息
Dude, I wasn't planting information, I was getting it.
我试过 但没说出自己真正想要的东西
Trying to, and yeah, I wasn't sharing what I was really after.
我猜 你发现他的真实面目后
I guess I figured you'd come to me
你就会来找我
when you realized who he really was.
让我帮你阻止他
Ask me to help you stop him.
你猜错了
Well, you figured wrong.
你在乎普林斯到底是什么样的人吗
Do you even care what kind of man Prince really is?
普林斯"总统"能造成怎样的
What kind of havoc a Commander-in-Chief Prince
灾难呢 - 如果我当他的近卫
could wreak? - Not if he has me
就不会有灾难
as guardrail-in-chief.
过滤 缓冲 守护
Filter, buffer, protector.
就像贝克对里根
Like Baker was for 40.
马蒂斯和凯利对特朗普一样
Like Mattis and Kelly were for 45.
是啊 那些家伙太棒了
Oh, yeah, those guys crushed it.
像海尔德曼和埃利希曼对尼克松一样
Like Haldeman and Ehrlichman did for 37,
最后一个随身携带黑名单的人
the last guy who toted around a fucking enemies list.
再读读历史
Read your history.
他们阻止尼克松谋害记者
They stopped him from killing journalists,
阻止他伪造证据证明麦戈文朝华♥莱♥士♥开枪
from planting fake evidence that McGovern shot Wallace.
还有臭名昭著的柬埔寨轰炸 还有非法闯入和掩盖真♥相♥
And that pesky Cambodia bombing, and the break-in and cover-up?
我想正反方面都得接受
I guess you got to take the good with the bad.
不行 - 还是不行
No go. - Again?
这能有多难
How fucking hard can this be?
只用数小时
To buy a controlling stake
通过非公开市场
in highly-regulated private company
在不惊动股东情况下
through a smokescreen of shells and cutouts,
使用空壳和分割的障眼法
in the private market, after hours,
秘密收♥购♥一家受到高度监管的
without alerting the shareholders
私有企业的控股权
we're trying to do a secret takeover?
说得对 这有什么难的
You're right, why would that be hard?
不需要所有股票 只要够做我们想做的事就行
We don't need every share. Just enough to free shit up,
弄清楚并控制住温迪正面临的威胁
figure out and manage the threat against Wendy,
只要弄清楚到底是什么
once we find out what the fuck it is.
提高出价吧
Let's up our bids.
甚至没有人问我们愿意出多少价
No one's even asking the valuation we're willing to pay.
价格本身无关紧要 他们就是"不卖♥♥"
Price is immaterial. They're just saying "No sale."
记得说"请"了吗
Did you remember to say please?
该死 我就知道忘了点什么
Shit, I knew I forgot something.
所以说你是好老师呢
See, this is why you were always such a good mentor.
我这里足有十五亿现金 随时准备交易
I got a billion and a half in cash sitting here, ready to go,
就是拿不到这些股份
and we can't get these fucking shares.
他棋快一招
He's ahead of us.
再想别的招
Next idea.
只有我们两个开始
Uh, it seems ill-advised to start
这样似乎不太好啊
when it's just the two of us.
泰勒经常晚到吗
Is Taylor usually late?
他们给我的印象没那么懒散啊
That is not someone who strikes me as a slacker.
不 他们躲起来了
No. They went full Markinson.
不愿掺和进这些
Unwilling to take part in all of this.
看上去像这么回事
That's what it seems like to me.
他们智近乎妖 怎会临阵退缩呢
Smart as they are, they just bailed?
也算明智之举
It's the smart move.
我瞧着查克没准备
I put together some hors d'oeuvres
便擅自整了些开胃冷盘
when I realized Chuck hadn't gotten any together.
真是位贴心的东道主
That's a host, right there.
他让我遣走家佣
He made me send home the domestics.
好保密
For privacy.
只有不懂礼数的人
Only a man entirely without courtesy
才会忘记为客人奉上开胃小点心
would neglect to offer his guests some canapes.
爸 我知道你在等着听八卦
Oh, Dad, I know you're just trying to hear what's going on.
还有那应该是你从门卫午餐袋里
And that is bologna and American cheese
偷来的博洛尼亚香肠和美国奶酪
that I believe you stole from the doorman's lunch bag.
我可没偷
Didn't steal anything.
拿钱跟他买♥♥的
Bought it off him.
反正 花边牙签也做不成开胃小点心
Well, frilly toothpicks do not a canape make.
好吃 是家的味道
Tasty. Reminds me of home.
现在...
Now...
咱聊到哪了呢 小子们
where are we at, boys?
我乐意主持大会
Happy to moderate.
不 应由温迪主持
Uh, it's supposed to be Wendy's job.
她本该二十分钟前就到了
Should've been here 20 minutes ago.
普林斯设法摆了温迪一道
He has somehow fucked with this, Prince.
导致温迪迟到了 她平时可是
Made her late even though she's more punctual
跟特瑞凡安书里的钻石先生一样准时的
than Mr. Diamond in the Trevanian thing.
我十四岁时就爱看那本书
I loved that book when I was 14.
尤其是书中的田中姐妹
Especially the Tanaka Sisters.
我幻想自己身处战争中的黎明
Oh, how I imagined it was me in their bed
躺在她们床上... - 我信你想过
at the dawn of the war and... - Oh, I bet you did.
泰勒 温迪 阿克塞
Look, Taylor, Wendy, Axe,
全员失联
all unaccounted for.
我们正在上一堂实物教学课
We are getting an object lesson
让我们了解我们要扳倒的那个人
about the man we are trying to take down,
以及他的危险性
the danger it entails.
人们会被封锁 牺牲
People are gonna get blocked, sacrificed,
横遭打♥压♥
cut off at the knees.
依我所见 唯一的教训
The only object lesson that I see
是这支防守队
is that this D-team,
这个可怜虫的麦肯罗与弗莱明...
this poor man's McEnroe Fleming...
连圣诞树上的装饰都打不下来
couldn't take down a Christmas ornament.
拜托 爸 给我们些空间
Just leave us to it, Dad. Please.
起码我是麦肯罗 对吗
I'm McEnroe, at least, right?
我那叫客气
I was being charitable.
实际是弗莱明与弗莱明
It's Fleming Fleming.
当真是有其父必有其子啊
Now I see where you get it from.
不过他说得没错
But he is right.
进来吧 温迪
Come in, Wend!
罗兹先生 你有外卖♥♥ 是紫貂熟食店的
Delivery for you, Mr. Rhoades. From Sable's.
我没点这一大堆东西
I didn't order all that.
放下吧 谢谢
Put that down. Thank you.
我叫的
I did.
我不能请客到家
Oh, I can't have guests
还不提供点小吃
and not offer them something to nibble on.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表