剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Don't wanna think about if the Cat score went the other way.
赞颂索尔 宙斯
Prayers up to Thor, Zeus,
还有 伟大的伊西斯
and of course, Oh Mighty Isis:
感谢你们让南方财产及意外伤害保险公♥司♥
Thank you for getting Southern Property & Casualty
死里逃生
off the hook.
你都归功给祂们吗
Is that who you're chalking it up to?
哼 有点意思
Huh. Fascinating.
你知道
You knew.
我知道的事多了去
I know many things.
例如曼萨尼亚雪利桶威士忌
The delicate smell of a Manzanilla sherry
散发的微妙香气
cask whiskey.
又例如某位黄金腰臀比佳人
What a point-six waist to hip ratio
在十三米开外的倩影
looks like from fifteen yards away.
再例如苏姗·安东开始偏好胡须男的准确年份
The exact years Susan Anton was partial to mustaches.
你说"绝逼赢不了"
"Ass end of it," you said.
我们的灾害债券突然间平安无事
And our catastrophe bonds are now suddenly safe.
像肖申克的救赎里典狱长的话
Like that warden in Shawshank said,
"奇迹显现 赞美吾主"
"It's a miracle. Praise the Lord."
只不过他是在嘲讽
Only he said it sarcastically
因为他晓得根本没有奇迹
because he knew it was no miracle
令囚犯从囚室消失
the prisoner had disappeared from his cell.
那是个阴谋
That it was a secret, calculated effort.
安迪·杜佛兰的逃狱是一场精心策划
Andy Dufresne's escape was a meticulously planned,
难如登天 神机妙算的行动
very-difficult-to-work-out, very smart operation.
你何以得知
How did you know?
我有先见之明
I saw the issue coming,
因此我为了集团利益
so I took steps as I saw fit
使手段
for the benefit of the enterprise.
有什么通天手段能改变
What steps could possibly change
一个进行中飓风的
the climatological reality
气候学现实呢
of an in-process hurricane?
这全靠你的核心肌群
It's all in your core.
好了 保持... - 好了 再见
All right, just keep... - All right, bye.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe!
你从没来过健身室找我
You never visit me at the gym.
甚至从没来过健身室
Never even go to the gym.
我想你想到要勉为其难
I missed you so much I had to come to this
来这臊气爆棚的神弃之地
godforsaken land of musk and grotesque effort
见你
to see you.
瞧 那是罗克
Whoa, that's Roker!
对 做得不错 伙计
Yeah, that was great, man.
罗克先生 - 是的
Mr. Roker. - Yeah.
我忘了你的健身时段跟切尔西重叠
I had forgotten you shared this hour with Chelz.
很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你 瓦斯特
It's good to see you. - Good to see you, Wagster.
你想加入健身行列吗
You want to work in?
不 我从不在下床后出汗
No, I never sweat before bedtime.
阿尔 请你给我
Look, Al, I need you
介绍所有飓风事宜
to enlighten me on all things hurricane.
行 问吧
Okay, hit me.
飓风是怎么评级的
How exactly do they get rated?
瓦斯 这过程需要多方机构合作
Wags, this is a multi-agency process.
首先是国家气象局
You've got the National Weather Service,
接着是国家海洋
you've got the National Oceanic
大气管理局 还要捎带上空军
and Atmospheric Administration, you've even got the Air Force!
他们驾驶叫"飓风猎人"的特殊飞机
They fly these special planes called Hurricane Hunters,
进入飓风眼
right into the storm.
收录实时数据
They take real-time data,
然后传送回国家飓风中心
relay it back to the National Hurricane Center.
在那里 他们输入数据后
It's there, they crunch the numbers
评估出飓风的等级
and come up with a hurricane's category.
所以最终负责拍板的是人
So, it's a person who makes the actual call.
正确
Exactly.
好极了
Fantastic.
瞧
See?
也许科学基于实证
While science may be empirical,
官僚却不然
bureaucracy is not.
任何可能存在人为错误的缝隙
And anywhere human error is in effect,
便是我施展拳脚之处
well, that's where I get busy.
你贿赂了飓风评估员
You paid off the hurricane grader.
她是位科学女杰
She's a woman of science,
恰好在明年退休之前
who happens to be set up with
获得一笔可观的
quite a charitable research grant
慈善研究补助金
when she retires next year.
叫他现在滚进来
Get him now!
马上
Now!
他想见你
He wants to see you.
现在 对吗
Now, I'm guessing?
如果让你数出我目前的优先事项
If I asked you to guess at what my priorities are,
你会按何顺序列举它们
how would you enumerate them?
你女儿排在首位 然后是...
Your daughters first. Then...
少来了 家人除外
Don't muck around. Besides family.
你想要我说竞选总统
You want me to say the presidency.
我已为了从某个该死的
I'm already fighting my butt off
航♥空♥丑闻中脱嫌搞得焦头烂额
so some BS aviation scandal doesn't knock me out.
不曾想还有更大的...
I never thought the bigger threat would come from...
内患 当然 这并非事实
Inside the house. Sure. Not what's happening.
你做事不先动动脑子吗
Do you think before you act?
还是你脑子进水了呢
Are you capable of that?
得看我当时喝了什么 但通常我会动脑子
Depends what's in my system. But usually, yes.
答错 起码拿冲动当借口
Wrong answer. Impulsivity would at least be an excuse.
行 就那么办
Okay. Let's go with that, then.
但事先声明我兼具远见和冲动
But let's stipulate that my mélange of foresight
因此我简直是为这份工作
and impulsivity is precisely why
量身定制的
I am bespoke for my role here.
我眼疾手快
I think fast, act faster.
你别想拿本事当免死金牌
You don't get a special pass for being who you are.
这不是ACT测验可以加时考试
This isn't like extra time on your ACT
我可是个直面SAT测验的真汉子
I took the SAT like a real man.
我以前不用给自己找借口
I didn't need to make excuses for myself then,
现在也不用
and I won't now.
瓦格斯 换个思维
Wags, change gears.
他们要以行为不当为由解雇你
They feel there's reason to fire you for cause.
他要解雇我因为我单枪匹马地
He's going to fire me for single-handedly
帮他省下了相当于
saving him from losing
不丹全年国内生产总值的资金吗
the gross domestic product of Bhutan?
不 是你目光短浅
No, because you only had enough theory of mind
导致因小失大
to consider one small facet of the issue.
就算没卡斯帕罗夫的慧眼也看得出你制♥造♥的麻烦
It doesn't take a Kasparov to see the problem you caused.
成千上万的人家园被吹毁
Thousands of people's homes just got blown away.
南方意外伤害保险淹没在漫天的理赔单子
Southern Casualty is up to its neck in claims,
而迈克的债券却毫发无损
and Mike's bonds are pristine.
媒体会把他描绘成一名华尔街骗子
The press will paint him as a Wall Street scammer
为了保全自身利益置民众于水火
who protected his money at the expense of citizens in need.
万一你的行径被发现 我的竞选就完蛋了
If anyone finds out what you've done, my run is G.D. over!
一旦那些债券被触发
But if those bonds were triggered,
我们公♥司♥及基金会
it would have reduced the floor and fund
会赔得片甲不留
to stringy, bloody carnage.
咱们面对的是天灾 我不过是因事制宜
We were facing an Act of God. I responded in kind!
你把自己当老天爷
You think you're a god,
可在潜藏的文化危机
but you caused a domestic crisis
以及目前的国际危机之上
on top of our international crisis
你还整出个国内危机
and upcoming cultural crisis.
你就是个天杀的祸根
You're a fucking liability.
听听这政客发言
Thus spoke the politician.
我只是商人
But I'm a businessman!
金钱即政♥治♥ 尤其是我的
Money is politics. Especially mine.
你现在是横跨政商
You work for both now.
那应该有人告诉我哪个更重要
Then I should have been told what the shot was.
你自己应该明白
You shouldn't have to be told.
竞选和MPC是一损俱损
What's bad for the campaign is bad for MPC.
连我也会牵一发而动全身
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表