剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
可以给别人下套的时候
if you see an angle to set up a triple cross
你就会出♥卖♥♥♥我
on someone else.
是 确实这么干过
Right. Been there, done that.
我脑海里现在可没这个想法
No such move comes to mind this time.
凭着你在联邦的资源
It's just that with your federal resources,
你提诉讼要比我更强有力
you can bring a much stronger case than I can.
但是 我是你认识的最好的庭审律师
But, I'm the strongest trial lawyer you know.
我们能应付的来
We can muddle through here.
我们都知道你可以自行追查普林斯
We both know you can go after Prince alone,
狂野风格 但是...
Wild Style, but...
当你在他身上发现什么的时候
the minute you get something on him,
宾夕法尼亚大道上的每一个人
everyone from Pennsylvania Avenue down
都会来抢一杯羹
is coming to grab a share of the spoils.
但是你不会
Mm-hmm. But not you.
这样 把我当做是一个自耕农
Look. Think of me as a prairie homesteader.
我愿意在冬天之前帮你一起耕地
I'm willing to help till the soil before winter comes.
我们联手对付普林斯 以州和联邦之间的指控
We hit Prince together, divvy up the bounty
来瓜分成果 以防...
between state and federal charges, in case...
以防什么 我拿出的东西无法成立罪名吗
In case what? I bring something that doesn't stick?
不会的 - 有可能啊
Won't happen. - It could!
不会在我身上
Not to me.
重点是在于阻止普林斯
Is this about stopping Prince,
还是在于必须由你阻止普林斯
or about you stopping Prince?
我可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the very same.
我们可以一起拿下这个家伙
We can get this guy together.
我们试过 不记得了吗
We tried that. Remember?
你的计划 你的规则
Your plan. Your rules.
到最后变成你的计划 你的规则
Until it was your plan, your rules.
我们合作 真心实意的来
So... we do it together, for real.
想想吧
Think about it.
已经在考虑了
Already am.
享用你的甜点吧
Enjoy the dessert.
要是以前的话 我会拿上这个派
Was a time I'd've taken this pie
清空下午的日程 慢慢享用
and cleared my afternoon.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
大家注意一下
Attention, please!
这是这城里最好甜薯派
The best sweet potato pie in the city,
纽约地方检察官带来的
courtesy of the New York AG.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
这是他的公♥司♥ 他的资金 他的条例
It's his firm. His money. His guidelines.
他为什么要把这种控制权给你们
Why would he cede that kind of control to you?
因为他要求我们来掌舵
Because he asked us to take the rudder.
你们看过几遍《猎杀红色十月》
How many times have you seen The Hunt for Red October?
我不看亚历克的电影
I don't watch Alec...
是啊 并且康纳利在一次采访里说...
Yeah, and Connery had that interview back in...
好吧 我知道了 让我们现在先不提那些
Okay, I hear you, but let's not with that, right now.
我说的是反问句
I asked rhetorically.
我想你们俩心底都很清楚 重点是
I'm sure you both know lines by heart. The point is:
就算是像雷米斯
even Ramius,
有完全自主决定的权利 也无法独自成事
who had almost total discretion, couldn't act alone.
得要某人每次都给他钥匙
Someone had to give him the keys every time
他才能把潜水艇开出来
he took out that sub.
雷米斯是谁
Is Ramius...?
故事里的舰长
Two captains in this story.
关键是 如果你们寻求的是
The point is, if you're asking for total
二十四小时全权控制 那你们就是在浪费时间
and complete control 24 7, you are wasting your time.
以及他的时间
And his.
好吧 我们了解了
Well, we got that memo.
让我们假设一下 为了争论之便
Let's pretend, for argument's sake,
我看过你说的那电影
that I have seen Hunt.
一旦无法联♥系♥到最高指挥部
Once the high command becomes unreachable,
就要由舰长来做出他们觉得合适的行动
it is up to the captains to make the best call they see fit.
在干船坞里遵守指挥没有问题
Chain of command is fine in dry dock,
但当你在两百英寻的海底并且导弹就要发射的时候
but when you're at 200 fathoms and the missiles start firing,
你就必须有行动的余地
you've got to have the leeway to act.
现在你们可以用这套去说服普林斯了
And now you have your argument for Prince.
声明一下 我更喜欢《红潮风暴》
For the record, I bleed Crimson Tide.
n8}美国电影 讲述了冷战时期在美国核潜艇上船长和执行官员之间的发生的较量
仍旧是判断谁该来做决定的主题
Still comes down to judgment and who should be in command.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白了
I get it.
我之前向你寻求帮助的时候
When I asked you before for your help,
你说过你要置身事外
you said you wanted to stay above the fray.
你知道我赞同你的计划
You know I'm sympathetic to the cause.
我和你一起跳上了去英国的飞机
I hopped on a plane to England with you.
但我必须得搞清楚我在协助你们做什么
But I need to know exactly what I'd be helping.
你们有计划吗 有更多的盟友吗
Do you have a plan? More allies?
你们有为事后做好准备吗
Are you prepared for the aftermath?
还在想办法 - 所以 你什么都没有
Working on it. - So, no, you have nothing.
看来 置身事外是正确的选择
It seems that above is the right place to be
因为局势充满困难 毫无头绪
when the fray is all questions, no answers.
氦气交易 到哪一步了
The helium play. Where are we?
就像詹妮弗·比尔斯拿喷枪那样
Sitting as pretty as Jennifer Beals
美得很
holding the blowtorch.
如果像你说的那样有把握
If we're as locked in as you say,
你确定没有别的基金等着跟投吗
are you sure no other fund is piggybacking off of us?
我隐藏了踪迹 就像以往那样 我们没问题的
I cover my tracks. Like always. We're good.
很好
Grand.
比尔的研究报告非常可靠且难得合规
Dollar Bill's research is solid and surprisingly aboveboard.
是吗 好吧 我试试努力想明白
Yeah? Okay, trying to wrap my head around that.
但我们还少了些东西
But we're missing something.
还有个机会可以扩大战果
There's an opportunity out there to make this bigger.
把它找出来 - 你说更大的时候
Find it. - When you say bigger,
有没有个具体的数字我该有个概念
is there a number I should be aware...
去吧
Go there.
找出来告诉我 然后我再搞清楚
And then bring it to me. And then I'll figure it out.
先生们 手♥机♥不准带入
Phones please, gentlemen.
欢迎 跟我来
Welcome. Follow me.
哥几个 近来如何
What's up, everybody.
迈克 斯科特 都还好吧 兄弟们
Mike. Scooter, what's up, brother?
我想感谢各位的到来
I wanna appreciate everybody for coming.
最近在很努力创作歌♥曲
Been working really hard on some dope shit.
我希望你们都做好准备了
I hope y'all are ready for it.
为了这个吗 早准备好了
For this? Always.
好兄弟
My man.
你对氦气交易的操作相当漂亮
You did nice work with the helium play.
敏捷 激进 这种思维
Nimble. Aggressive. Precisely the kind of thinking
正是我们目前的领导结构所需要的
best suited to our current leadership structure.
这正是我在这里的原因
Why I'm here.
这样 我们可以赚到大钱
Here's how we make some real money.
我们找到了一家创业公♥司♥
We found a start-up with
有着突破性氦提取技术
breakthrough helium extraction tech.
这家公♥司♥这周就要上市
The company goes public this week,
首次公开募股肯定暴涨
and the IPO is going to pop.
我们还让斯巴坦-艾弗斯银行帮我们留个机会
We've got Spartan-Ives holding a slot for us.
但是呢 - 买♥♥入价格是六亿三千四百万
But? -The buy-in is 634 million.
不能分割 不能和其他基金会分摊
No splits, no partnering with other funds.
并且斯巴坦-艾弗斯只为我们留一个小时
And Spartan-Ives is only holding the slot for an hour
之后就把这个机会交给别人
before they offer it to someone else.
普林斯总统... - 别这么叫他
President Prince... - Don't call him that.
那就普林斯-波图斯
Prince the POTUS, then,
他要求 当他不在的时候
has asked, in his absence,
让我耳朵竖直
for me to keep my ear to the rail
注意任何有关资金规模的讨论
for any tattle regarding sizing.
说要我当他的尺寸主管
Said I should be his size king.
你确定他用的是这个词吗
Are you sure that's the phrase he used?
你觉得我不配吗
You don't think I can handle it?
不 不 你当然可以
No, no, suppose you can.
不能做超过五个亿的投资
No investment over five hundred million
除非获得许可 - 这里没什么秘密
without prior approval. - No secrets here.
我们正要打电♥话♥给他征求许可
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表