剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
怎么不盼着罢♥工♥或革命呢
How are you not begging for some kind of walkout or overthrow?
迈克尔·瓦格纳不需要人担心
Nobody should be worrying about Michael Wagner.
永远不会
Ever.
他们应该出去大杀四方
They should be out there killing.
不必再说了
End of sentence.
本·金 这对你来说是个大好机会
This feels like a big chance for you, Ben Kim.
我妈去我家铺子的储藏室时
When my mom was in the stockroom of our store,
我爸有时会放菲尔·柯林斯的歌♥
my dad would sometimes put on Phil Collins.
他喜欢柯林斯
He loved him.
他特别喜欢的是
What he really loved was the drum fill
《今晚夜空中》里的鼓声
in "In the Air Tonight."
你应该听过吧
You know it, right?
知道
I know it.
那首歌♥算是我童年的阴影了
I was little, and that song freaked me out.
我不得不说
And I have to say,
"我知道你为何沉默不语
"I know the reason why you keep this silence up,
你瞒不过我"
no you don't fool me."
我不知道完整歌♥词
I don't have all the info,
就是感觉不对
but this feels wrong.
就像在深夜被人溺死在水里一样
Like someone killed you out in the water late at night.
这就是那首歌♥的主题吗
That's what that song's about?
没人知道 但我一直这么认为
No one knows, but I always thought so.
这里没有什么黑幕或丑闻
There's nothing dark or scandalous going on here.
没关系 如果你退出 我也退出
Doesn't matter. If you're out, I'm out too.
没有你 没有你造就的这个交易员 这个...
Without you, without the trader you made me, the man...
我就只能回家里啃老了
I'd be helping grandmas draw down on their 401Ks.
前几天我提到过 我也在分配时间
I brought this up the other day. I'm splitting my time.
如果你需要我 可以随时找我
I am here for you if and when you need me.
我当时应该坚决抗♥议♥的
I should have protested harder then.
如果我现在需要你呢
I mean, what if it's now I need you?
从今往后每天都是呢
And every day after this one?
你已经准备好了
You are ready.
一直都是
And have been.
毫无疑问 这里会有许多变化
There are lots of changes, no doubt about it.
但这对经历过重重困难的人
But that's good for whoever's been through heavy weather
不是坏事 包括你 本
and come out dry, and that is you, Ben.
我会想念你给与的支持
This is what I'll miss.
不必
Nope.
我还在你的脑海里 也可以随时电♥话♥联♥系♥我
I'm still in that head of yours, and reachable via phone.
现在是你大展拳脚的时候了
This is your time to kick ass.
好好干吧
So go kick ass,
我会照顾好自己
and let me take care of me.
不过我不需要喜欢这样 对吧
I don't have to love this though, right?
没有人能比逼着你喜欢什么…
No one can make you love anything...
或者阻止你去喜欢自己想要的东西
or stop you from loving what you want to.
现在又回到了我母亲的话题
And now we are back to my mother again.
我也这么跟她说
I try to tell her that.
她从来不听
She never listens.
空空荡荡
It's so empty.
感觉他们不像是去休假了
Doesn't feel like they're taking a personal day.
或者有别的什么事
Or any other kind of day.
我给泰勒发邮件 被退回了
I emailed Taylor and it bounced back.
邮件被退回
The bounce-back is, well,
我想不出我们该如何
I don't see how we pretend
假装不知其真正含义了
it is anything other than what it is.
我不喜欢被抛弃...
I don't like being abandoned...
不过也不介意坐在里面
though I wouldn't mind sitting in there.
想想那里代表的权力 静谧
Think of the power. And the quiet.
静谧的力量
The quiet power.
或许金正恩的构想
Maybe the Kim Jong-un visions
在这儿得到了实践
are best kept...
明白吗
You know?
听说你就在车道尽头的时候
Really surprised me to hear
我真是大吃一惊呢
that you were at the end of the driveway.
短短二十分钟车程后 我就站在了这里
And a short 20-minute drive later, here I stand.
普林斯知道吗
Prince know about this?
我怎么能告诉他
I didn't fucking tell him.
我也不再顾虑他知道什么了
And I've stopped trying to calculate what he knows.
反正我来了 - 你不该来的
I'm here. - You shouldn't be.
我想你已经知道"清洗"的事了
I figured you've got to know about the bloodletting.
我在华尔街有些耳目
I have my sources on the Street.
我们上次在这儿见面触动了一次大清洗
A cleansing set in motion by our last meeting here.
那就更有理由不来这里了
Even more reason to skip this one.
除非你终于有动力去对付普林斯
Not if you're finally incentivized to take on Prince,
我猜是这样的
as I suspect you are.
又或者 你需要帮助 我猜你需要
Or if you need help, as I suspect you do.
我确实有动力 没错
Oh, I'm incentivized, all right.
你其实很大程度上失去了动力
You're disincentivized in a big fucking way.
在带薪休假的时候出走
By walking out on your garden leave,
虽然这么问有辱人格 可你丢掉了多少钱
degrading as it is, you're leaving, what,
你把六亿美元丢给了普林斯
six hundred mill locked up with Prince?
六点五亿 还有些零头
Six-fifty and change.
我给你叫车
I'll call you a car.
我不在乎付出什么代价
I don't care what it costs me.
我不在乎普林斯是否会从我手里抢走那笔钱
I don't care if Prince tries to claw that money back from me,
是否会阻止 起诉还是举报我
blocks me from it, sues me or drops a dime on me,
后两种也是不可避免的
the last two of which are inevitable.
我要在他升得更高前灭掉他
I want to take that fucker down before he rises any higher.
那你一定很想我了
You must've really missed me.
嗯 当然
Well, that too.
有个问题
Here's the problem.
温迪中头奖了
Wendy's in a jackpot.
是普林斯设计的 - 普林斯设计的
He jackpotted her. - He jackpotted her.
足以致命的级别 只是还不确定什么路数
Mortal fucking peril. I don't know what brand.
我只知道我不能警告她
I only know that I can't warn her.
你也不能 - 他造了个黑箱吗
Neither can you. - He built some kind of a box?
设了陷阱 - 没错
A trap? - That he did.
所以你得告诉我发生了什么
So you need to tell me what's been going on.
得弄清她掉入了什么陷阱 救她出来
We need to figure out what kind of trap she's in, free her,
同时不能让普林斯听见风声
and not tip off Prince while we do.
首先 温蒂刚被任命为
Well, for starters, Wendy was just installed
"心疗"公♥司♥的首席执行官
as CEO of a company called Mental,
普林斯还表示了祝贺
and Prince blessed it.
你可能是今天这里唯一
You may be the only one here
一个没给我送咖啡
who hasn't tried to bring me coffee
或称赞我穿着的人
or compliment my shirt today.
如果我喜欢拍马屁
If I was into the whole brown-nosing thing,
我会给你带件像样的衬衫 不过我真不喜欢那样
which I'm not, I'd bring you a decent shirt.
你可能还真是当合伙人的材料
You might well be partnership material.
你是说我可能
Oh, is that your way of saying
已经入选了吗
I may already be amongst the chosen?
你很聪明 善于分♥析♥
You're smart, make good analysis,
也善于操作交易
do good trades.
远离办公室政♥治♥
You stay out of the inter-office morasses.
不是所有人都这样
I can't say that about everybody here.
但我得知道你想要这个位置
But I need to know that you want it.
你愿意去争取
That you're willing to earn it.
"你防弹衣上那个图案是什么"
"What is that button on your body armor?"
"和平标志 长官"
"A peace symbol, sir."
"你头盔上写的又是什么"
"What is that you got written on your helmet?"
"'为杀戮而生' 长官" "什么意思"
"'Born to Kill, ' sir." "What's that supposed to mean?"
"我想这是有关人两面性的一种体现 长官"
"I guess it's a comment on the duality of man, sir."
你是要我加入队伍
You're asking me to jump on the team
像《全金属外壳》里的
and come in for the big win
上校一样赢取胜利
like the colonel in Full Metal Jacket.
但如果我的晋升意味着别人会离开
But I'm not sure I'm prepared to do that
我不确定是否准备好这样了
if my moving up means someone else is moved out.
奇思妙想也是有半衰期的
Whimsy has a half-life.
你的已经到期了
And you've reached it.
当你听到我说"合伙人"的时候
The moment you hear me say the word "Partnership,"
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表