剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
and twelve grand it gets to Cat Five.
三千赌他们叫它罗西 但是没有草字头
And three they name it Rosy, but spelled with a y.
你不能才评判完就加入
You can't judge, then join...
我会捐一部分给慈善机构
I'll donate a portion to charity.
拜托 纳粹没好人
Oh, please. There are no good Nazis.
国家气象局刚宣布了
The National Weather Service has just announced
他们为这场肆虐的风暴起的名字
their moniker for this surging storm:
飓风"罗茜"
Hurricane Rosie.
太扯了
That's bullcrap!
是茜 宝贝 你欠我钱了哦 瑞安
That's I-E, baby. You owe me, Rian.
还有你 金
You too, Kim.
五千 向我奶奶罗莎莉娅致敬
Five thou in honor of my Nonna Rosalia,
我要现金 奶奶喜欢的
and I want it in cash, just like she would've.
如果罗茜到五级 你们这帮人付出的代价
If Rosie hits Category Five, it's going to cost you all
可就要比赌注高得多
a lot more than those bets.
南方财产与意外伤害保险公♥司♥
Southern Property & Casualty
是南方地区的主要保险公♥司♥
is one of the major insurers down there.
迈克尔·普林斯持有他们发行的
Mike Prince holds several billion worth
价值数十亿美元的灾难债券
of catastrophe bonds issued by them.
你们这些败类要是能好好了解一下
If you degenerates were all better acquainted
迈克尔·普林斯的多样化控股
with Mike Prince's diversified holdings,
你们就不会这么开心了
you wouldn't be reveling.
比尔起的头
Dollar Bill started it.
对 但你们这些蠢货心里总的有数吧
Yeah, but you doofuses should've known better.
我才回来
I just got back.
我们会有多惨
How fucked are we?
一旦他们宣布飓风为五级 债券就会被触发
Once they declare Cat Five, the bonds are triggered
用于支付索赔
and used to pay claims.
会让我们的总资本严重削减
That's a buzzcut for our total capital.
所以 学学《未来水世界》的科斯特纳
So, make like Costner in Waterworld
祈祷找到陆地吧
and start praying for dry land.
你们那些赌五级的人
Anyone who thinks this ends up Cat Five,
绝逼赢不了
you got the ass end of the bet.
干得漂亮 卡尔 这就是我们要找的
Nice. Karl, this is exactly what we're looking for.
司法部喜欢这种案子 惹眼 时髦 显眼 能赢
DOJ likes to flash. Trendy, visible, winnable.
没错
Yep.
那个叫刘凯黄的小子
The kid, Kai Huang Liu,
出♥售♥假冒的非同质化代币
sells sham NFTs,
然后抹去销♥售♥点
then erases the point of sale
通过加密货币清洗收益
and launders the proceeds through crypto.
这符合打击加密货币欺诈的任务要求
Mm-hmm. Fits the mandate to crack down on crypto fraud.
你还不知道最精彩的部分呢
You don't even know the best part yet.
告诉我们关键点是什么
Tell us the kicker.
迫不及待了
Can't wait to.
多年来 我一直在那些个戒赌匿名会上搜集资料
I've been trawling these gambler anon meetings
只为等待好消息的到来
for years, just waiting for something good to come...
你有说你真的有赌博问题吧
Please say you actually have a problem
因为如果你只是去匿名会搜集信息...
because if you just go to the meetings to solicit...
对啊 你有给自己编个凄惨故事吧
Yeah, please have a story in your pocket
比如输掉了房♥租
about losing the rent on, uh, you know,
打扑克打到破产之类的
"Pinochle broke me," something of the sort.
打扑克打到破产
Pinochle broke me.
对
Yeah.
我发誓
I'd swear to it under oath.
现在 想知道关键点了吗
Now. Wanna see the kicker?
刘的父亲是超级亿万富翁 是实业家
Liu's pop is a mega-billionaire. Industrialist.
每年都会和迈克尔·普林斯本人
Does thrice-yearly deals with none other
签订三次合约呢
than Michael Prince himself.
他们深交十多年了
They've been in deep for over a decade.
我们要是抓了这个年轻人
If we pinch the kid,
他们双方都会很丢脸
they all look real bad.
卡尔 这可不仅仅是关键点
Karl, that's not just a kicker,
这简直就是汤姆·邓普西
that's a Tom Dempsey.
不熟
I'm unfamiliar.
他有只脚残疾 踢球时用一只特质的锯短的鞋子
Had half a foot, kicked with a special sawed-off shoe.
还能踢进六十码远的射门
Still made 60-yard field goals.
对了 就是那个
Then, yeah, that's this.
卡尔 我们可以马上拿到针对这个年轻人的逮捕令
We can get you a warrant for the kid right away, Karl.
好 去抓他吧
Good. Go scoop him up.
"噢 风暴正要降临"
"Ooh, a storm is threatening,"
年迈的贾格尔哼唱道
as geriatric Jagger croons.
在有可能面临巨额赔付的情况下
Are there any actions you'd like me to take
您希望我采取什么行动
in the face of potentially massive payouts?
什么都别做 我们随机应变
No action. We work with whatever happens.
我们很有可能受到重创
We could likely get rocked.
那就被重创吧
Then we get rocked.
对了
Ah. Of course.
要优先考虑其他情况
Other circumstances take precedent.
理应如此
As they should.
我一直很喜欢奥巴马在公开场合称
I always liked the way Obama referred to Biden
拜登是他的搭档
as his partner publicly,
尽管我们都知道 在私下里
even though we all knew he was barely listening to the V.P.
他很少会听副总统的意见
when they were in private.
我猜拜登肯定不会这么想
I think Biden would have preferred the opposite.
并且 斯科特严格来说不是你
And, uh, Scooter isn't actually your partner
生意上的合伙人
in owning the business.
对 不过...
No, but...
考虑到他曾经是 我会听取他的建议
I'd listen to him as though he were.
我真的事把他当伙伴的
I-I truly think of him that way.
我也想给予他一定的奖励
And I try to reward him as such.
这是你重申信任和忠诚的办法
You find ways to reaffirm your trust and loyalty,
好让它用同样的方式来回馈你
so it continues to be returned in kind.
是的 但我也确实喜欢这个人
Yes, but also I love the guy.
所以我才在那场交响乐慈善拍卖♥♥上出手
That's why made the winning bid at the symphony charity auction:
斯科特会指挥爱乐乐团
Scooter's gonna conduct the Philharmonic.
我要把他送上舞台
I'm gonna bring him on stage,
介绍给大家 让大家开开眼界
introduce him, really blow it out.
我明白你这么做的原因
I see why that seems like the thing to do.
对于你和斯科特 整体上讲
And for you and Scooter, holistically,
这么做没错
it is the thing to do.
不过 古典音乐就是娘炮听的
But classical music is pussy music.
胡说八道
That's insane.
选民们是这么想的
Not to the voters.
而且对于他们来说 喜欢古典乐的人
And to them, people who like it...
也都是娘炮
are pussies.
包括你
Including you.
就好比这样说
It's like this.
阿尔·卡彭可以在看《丑角》时流泪
Al Capone can cry at Pagliacci
因为他在同一时间杀死了一个人
'cause he's having a guy murdered at the same time.
也因为扮演他的人是罗伯特·德尼罗
Also because he's being played by Robert De Niro.
换作别人来演都会显得 很柔弱
Anyone else is... effete.
她走进来之前 你用的可是另一个词
Uh, you used a different word before she walked in the room.
他的措辞会基于他想要影响的人去改变
His idiolect changes based on who he wants to affect.
我们很少见面 你怎么...
We've barely met, how can you...
评估人我是专业的
I'm a professional evaluator of people,
所以我会根据细节来
so I thin-sliced it and...
我也是专业的评估师
Well, I'm a professional evaluator of people
还是交流策略师 言语...
and a comms strategist. Words...
天呐 你就喜欢唬人是吧
Jesus, you-you like shaking people up, don't you?
喜欢 不好说 我就是能镇住人啊
Like it? I don't know. Just happens.
是在谈斯科特指挥的事吧
This is about Scooter conducting.
不管我们刚用了什么词 是的
Regardless what word we use, yeah.
你和斯科特都不能参与室内乐 我必须否决
No chamber music for you or Scooter. I have to veto it.
第一 你可没有否决权
First of all, you don't have veto power.
第二 是管弦乐 不是室内乐
Second, orchestral, not chamber.
第三 我可不柔弱
Third, I'm not effete.
对 迈克尔可不是娘炮
Yeah, Mike's no pussy.
听到没
See?
我大学里可是运动员
I was a college athlete.
那我们那晚就找个地方先去投几球吧
So, let's throw out the first pitch somewhere that night
别去听那协奏曲去了
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表