剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
都和你泡在一起 这部分我很喜欢
hanging with you. That's the alluring part.
嗯 - 而且
Mm. - And the...
有去做有意义的事的机会也挺吸引人
chance to do a thing that actually matters does appeal...
我会保持安静 让你自己说服你
I'll stay quiet and let you talk yourself into it.
但你知道我们会天天吵架的
But you know we'd end up arguing all day.
没有比所有人意见都统一
There's no conversation more boring
更无聊的谈话了
than the one where everyone agrees.
我得说 蒙田这句话给我感触很深
Montaigne's a deep pull, I'll give you that.
人都齐了 老板
Swabbies are on the deck, boss.
我看你至少还是招到一个人了嘛
Ah, I see you've succeeded with one recruit at least.
你确定只有一个吗 是至少一个
Just one? You sure? At least one.
来到这里 我非常兴奋
I am genuinely thrilled to be here.
我不是个容易兴奋的人
And I don't thrill easy.
我们要让那些有钱有势的罪人
Oh, we're going to hold the rich and powerful
为他们的行为负责
and criminal accountable for their actions,
不惜一切代价
no matter the cost.
我要你们回到办公桌前
I want you to go back to your desks
拿出你们认为最麻烦
and pull the cases you thought were too hot,
最困难 最有争议的案子
too hard, too close to the third rail.
带着这些案子来找我
Pitch me those cases...
直接来找我 不要通过别的方式
directly, not through channels...
我们团结一致 把那还未成型的碳元素
and together we will take that unformed carbon
压制成钻石
and pressurize it into diamonds.
直抵胜利
Into wins.
好了 开始干活吧
All right, let's do it.
才没有 我不看心理医生的
Fuck no, I don't see a shrink.
你是否和其他心理医生谈论过工作
Do you talk about work with your other therapist?
有
Yes.
但这完全是两回事
But it's a totally separate thing.
宗教和政♥府♥ 你明白吧
Church and state, you know?
梅尔医生是典型的弗洛伊德式治疗师
Dr. Mayer is your classic Freudian.
她非常关注"为什么"
She's all about getting to the "why,"
哪怕结果出人意料
even if it has unexpected results.
去诊疗就像一场旅行
It's a trip.
貌似我对生活中的母性人物非常反感
Seems I have a lot of resentment for maternal figures in my life.
我跟她聊的基本就是我反复做的怪梦
I mostly talk about weird recurring dreams with her.
你就不需要知道我的春梦对吧
Like, you don't need to know about sex dreams, right?
这和个工作没关系
It's not work relevant.
除了我梦到关于在公♥司♥里
Except like, when it's about the displacement
转移和升迁的欲望
and sublimation of my desires in the workplace.
但也只是偶尔梦到这些
But it's only sometimes about that.
我清楚我的权利
I know my rights.
包括《病人♥权♥利法案》
That includes the Patient's Bill of Rights,
我可以不说我讨论的内容
to not discuss shit about what I discuss
以及和谁讨论
or with whom I discuss.
所以确实是有这么个人了 - 以及我是否讨论过
So there is someone? - Or if I discuss.
我和所有朋友都说过 警♥察♥问你问题
I tell all my friends, just because a cop asks a question
不代表你必须要回答
doesn't mean you gotta answer.
我欠梅尔医生一个人情
I owe Dr. Mayer big time.
我之前每天夜里三四点钟都会醒来
I used to wake up from about 3 to 4 a.m. each night
不断想起和前任的一次对话
replaying this conversation I had once with an ex.
哪种对话
What kind of conversation?
那是我和梅尔医生之间的事
Well, that's between me and the doc.
关键是 现在不会了
But the thing is, it's gone.
现在我可以一觉
And now I'm all Z's from eyes shut
睡到天亮
till open in the morning.
你从没去看过梅尔医生对吗
So you've never met with Dr. Mayer?
好吧 我才刚刚开始
Okay, fine. I just started.
诊疗中我几乎没说什么
I hardly said anything in my sessions.
所以对你来说诊疗没什么用是吗
So it hasn't really paid off for you?
也不能这么说
Can't say that. No.
自从基金会崩溃以后
I'd been burying some of my natural
我好斗的天性就一直被掩盖着
aggressive tendencies since the fund blew up.
但是 现在我又回到了肝王水平
But... well, I'm back to Liver King levels now.
工作上和卧室里都是
At work and in the bedroom.
我家那张两米大床的每一寸都被我用上了
I've been using every inch of that Cali King.
夜夜笙歌♥
Train kept a-rollin' all night long.
谁建议你去看她的
Who suggested you see her?
老板
Person who hired me.
我没有支持过你的工作吗
Have I not supported you in our work together?
和这没关系 我又不是只有工作
It isn't about that. I am not only the work.
而且你不能否认 你更关注结果胜过于人
And you can't deny your focus is more on results than people.
梅尔医生的治疗方法更加全面
Dr. Mayer takes a holistic approach.
我听说了 我没意识到我的方法还有缺陷
So I've heard. I didn't realize my approach was lacking.
也没想到 偏偏是你
Or that you, of all people,
没有全身心相信我
didn't trust me with your whole self.
有这个问题横在我们中间
How are we supposed to move forward
我们要怎么一起前行
with that sitting between us?
和信任无关 大家需要一个真正的医生
It isn't about trust. Our people needed a real doctor.
我也如此 - 我就是真正的医生
And so did I. - I am a real doctor.
严格来说 是的 不过我不敢肯定
Technically, yes. But I'm not sure anyone here
这里有人会愿意跟你聊
feels comfortable coming to you with anything
工作以外的事
besides work stuff.
梅尔则建立了一个非常安全的氛围
And Mayer creates a very safe atmosphere.
她身边有一种安全的感觉
A safe feeling, just being around her.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你怎么知道她来了
How do you know she's here?
保安打电♥话♥问能否让她上来
Security called to let her up.
你来这儿找谁 女士 呃 邦妮
Who are you here to see, ma'am... uh, Bonnie?
别废话了 皮琪
Drop the bullshit, Peach.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Babe, babe, babe.
我回来以后就一直在期待
I've been waiting for you to step out of those elevators
你能从那电梯里出现
since I got back here.
也许我们该下班以后再聊 低调一点
But maybe we should talk after work, on the down low.
见鬼 我不是为这个来的
Jesus Christ. I'm not here for that.
好吧 - 邦妮
Oh, yeah. Just... - Bonnie!
我们能帮你什么忙吗
What can we help you with?
是我能帮你们什么忙才对
It's what I can help you with.
你们的前员工温斯顿
Your former man Winston is shopping
正在满华尔街兜售一款
a new piece of risk-management software
风险管理软件
on the Street right now.
他今早去我的公♥司♥推销了
He pitched it at my firm this morning,
那些高层在圣诞派对上
and I haven't seen the principals this excited
揩我油之后
since they were rubbing up against me
就没这么兴奋过
at the Christmas party.
我听说他昨天才离开这里
I heard he left here just yesterday,
所以时间上感觉很可疑
so the timing seemed sus.
见鬼
Goddamnit!
在我眼皮子底下搞事 该死
And on my watch. Fuck!
那个搞副业的混♥蛋♥ 他哪来的精力
That moonlighting prick. Where does he get the energy?
见鬼 - 你已经说过一遍了
Fuck! - You already said "fuck."
不过 你是对的
But, yeah, you're right.
他一定是在离职前完成的开♥发♥
He must've developed this before he left.
WDE风控软件 什么是WDE
WDE Risk Management. What's WDE...?
温斯顿"大吊"能量
Winston Dick Energy.
我不支持这个 我只是恰好知道意思
I don't espouse it, I just know what it stands for.
他经常... 说这个
He said it... often.
你为什么愿意来告诉我们这个
Why are you willing to come share this with us?
因为比这公♥司♥更让我讨厌的
'Cause if there's one thing I hate more than this place,
就是背后捅刀子的小偷 所以我必须揭发他
it's backstabbing thieves, so I had to set things right.
不对 不是因为这个 - 对 不可能
No, that's not it. - Yeah, no way.
放屁
Total bullshit.
好吧 我想在新公♥司♥谋个更好的待遇
Fine. I'm looking for a bump in comp at my new firm.
给我个工作录用函当筹码
Give me an offer I can use as leverage,
我就把融♥资♥演讲稿转交给你们
and I'll forward you the pitch deck.
对了 - 果然
Right. - Naturally.
这才是我们认识的邦妮
That's the Bonnie we know.
我们写个录用函发到你邮箱
We'll write something up and email you.
穿件摇粒绒也挺帅的哈
Still looking fly in that fleece.
打给我
Call me.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表